Freedom Opportunities: (Mostly Volunteer Positions)
- Web / Administrative Assistant, room and board
- E-Commerce familiar or able to learn ZenCart, room and board + profit sharing
- Construction Contractor, room and board + profit sharing
- Physician for Health Clinic – 3rd Party Building
Apply for Our Summer Construction Projects:
To Apply, E-mail David Grefrath at email@example.com
- First we need and R.O.L. “champion” out there in cyberspace to act as a project coordinator.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be finishing the construction of the T.R.E.A.T.Y. Total Immersion School as well as building a prototype of compressed earth, sustainable house made from the local volcanic ash.
- We will need carpenters, electricians, plumbers, painters, excavators (septic system), solar technicians, wind turbine technicians, cooks, labors, architects, engineers.
- Bring your own tent and food. We’ll supply a cook tent with a propane stove.
- Currently, we are looking at early May through late August for these projects.
Three elders all found safe:
- Sofia Romero, age 98
- Emme Zimiga, age 96
- Amanda Milk, age 80
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Republic of Lakotah
RE: Twelfth Day of Snow Emergency
Many hundreds of American Indians still snowbound and without electrical power or water on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Sofia Romero, age 98, snowed in, no power, no water, food situation unknown.
Emme Zimiga, age 96, snowed in, no power, no water, food situation unknown.
Amanda Milk, age 80
1. Food and NEW Clothing can be sent to:
RELIEF AT T.R.E.A.T.Y. SCHOOL, a 501(C)(3) Tax Exempt Organization
P.O. BOX 99, 444 Crazy Horse Drive, Porcupine, SD 57772
2. Republic of Lakotah Emergency Propane for the Elderly:
can be purchased directly from Lakotah Plains Propane via Mastercard/Visa at: 605-867-5199 . Via mail to P.O. Box 1994, Pine Ridge, SD 57770
3. Send Contributions of Relief Aid to Republic of Lakotah Humanitarian Relief