Freedom Opportunities: (Mostly Volunteer Positions)
- Web / Administrative Assistant, room and board
- E-Commerce familiar or able to learn ZenCart, room and board + profit sharing
- Construction Contractor, room and board + profit sharing
- Physician for Health Clinic – 3rd Party Building
Apply for Our Summer Construction Projects:
To Apply, E-mail David Grefrath at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First we need and R.O.L. “champion” out there in cyberspace to act as a project coordinator.
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- We will be finishing the construction of the T.R.E.A.T.Y. Total Immersion School as well as building a prototype of compressed earth, sustainable house made from the local volcanic ash.
- We will need carpenters, electricians, plumbers, painters, excavators (septic system), solar technicians, wind turbine technicians, cooks, labors, architects, engineers.
- Bring your own tent and food. We’ll supply a cook tent with a propane stove.
- Currently, we are looking at early May through late August for these projects.
Russell shares his vision for the second year of the Republic of Lakotah. He invites us to join in finishing the TREATY School and other construction projects this summer and speaks about the continuing efforts to run Tribal candidates on the “Freedom Ticket.”