It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:47 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 26   [ 510 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: A state of war between Crow Creek Dakotah Oyate and the US
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:07 pm 

Finally some good news... more to follow.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 pm 

ghostwarrior wrote:
The children need examples of how true men conduct themselves. My children are generous and kind to a fault because I know what flows in their blood flows through mine, the blood of our Ancestors. Perhaps this will all end badly and the blood of Dakotah People will once again be spilled upon the land that we love. When that day comes I know I will not stand alone... and when I get to the other side I can look my mothers and my grandmothers in the face and say I did not forget you or those who are yet to come.

You are not alone. If the time comes you will find those of us who are Dakotah in heart, if not in skin, eager and proud to stand along side you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 pm 

An Elder from the Santo Domingo Pueblo reminded me yesterday in a good way that we must stand strong as this is an issue that will have consequences for every First Nation and all First Nations People. His words did my heart good because Santo Domingo is a village that still remains very traditional and true to their old ways. Brave hearts to the front and weak hearts to the rear... there are women and children to be defended.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 pm 

Attachment:
indianlandforsale1910.jpg
indianlandforsale1910.jpg [ 50.24 KiB | Viewed 5031 times ]
Do I need to even say anything?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 am 

Different century same story for the Dakotahs... notice the date 1910 and what is this year 2010... 100 years later I am making the same arguments and same decisions to fight or yield that my Ancestors have had to make again and again and again and again. Look to our history america everytime you pushed us we fought you for yielding is not a part of who we are. We are human beings and we want to live our lives in accordance with our Dakotah beliefs. This land is not your land.

There comes a time in every man's life when he makes that choice inside himself to be true to himself and what he was taught or to throw it all away and become less than nothing... Why would I wish to emulate ghandi, mandela or obama or any of those others when there are many heros of the People to look up to and emulate, men like Tashunka Witko and women like Anna Mae who truly believed in the People, and did what they did for the People, and in the end lost their lives for that belief.

An enemy of the state, traitor, seditious activity... i was born an enemy of the these united state by virtue of my Dakotah/Lakotah/Nakotah parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, great great great grandparents. They might be able to take my life but they can never take my Dakotah heart and spirit and that i know without a doubt.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 am 

Ghostwarrior, What you said is exactly what the past and present rulers of this country will never grasp, their "pride "comes from the sickness of greed. They send the young of the public to pay in blood for their tyranny and the people are too ignorant of this fact,they are actually proud that their sons and daughters fought for their "Freedom". It is sad to know that one of the major industries of this country is to make war. I am very informed as to whats going on in this country and there does seem to be some of it's people waking up. I do not see a peacefull solution Nationwide, as to what is coming. The only thing this gov't has ever known is how to make war. I would like to see 'osama', the irs man that gave this order and the auctioneer go to Crow Creek and personally take something that is not theirs!! No they send others to do their bidding. They have no Spirit let alone the pride of their ancestors. But then again how the hell can they have that pride knowin, but ignoring the fact that all our lands were stolen by force through despicable acts which they have brought worldwide.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 pm 

rooftopper wrote:
To me, these human beings who desire Ghostwarrior's Land are lacking something in thier hearts. Something that, if it was there, would prevent them from putting themselves before others. I just wish there was some way to replace that which they lack so that they would stop taking and taking and taking and taking. Humility? Compassion? Contentment with what is needed? Is it the life of every free thinking human that they desire? It sure seems that way. Ripping out thier hearts and throwing them on the ground will do no good. There are too many of them. And sticking them on sharp sticks alive has the same problem. There are just too many of them for this to work either. Black Elk spoke of the Thunder Beings from the West coming. Maybe that is what will help do what seems to have no end. I mean all this wasichu behavior has got to end some time. One way. Or another.
rt

I believe it all has to do with what/who a person chooses to worship. A person who worships profit and possessions is worshiping a god that demands constant sacrifice of the well being of others, upon the alter of greed. The priesthood of many is based upon the false laws of material goods, a communion of wealth and the sacrament of ownership.

We can not stop them from traveling the road they choose to travel. But, caution must be taken to assure they do not steal the paving for their road, from the road you/we travel.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm 

I'm sure some of you know there are gov't spies here I say to you spies do you not think it is a good day to die? I'd bet not, a spy is a coward,one of our past leaders was struck down in this way,by his family no less ,divide and conquor is still your tool ,we will rise knowing this lesson from the past.I'd bet you gov't man reading this has no comprehension of the pride of what "It is a good day to die " Really means! :D your military is brainwashed we are from the heart from the Creator.It is a good day to die has much meaning!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 pm 

e-li-quv!!!! enough, Cherokee I am
Ancientmirrors

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:36 pm 

there are 20 dollar bills circulating with what I think of jackson on them :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:29 pm 

i care not just as my Ancestors cared not. What can they do to me that they have not already done to my Ancestors, not only my Dakotah Ancestors but the Ancestors of every First Nations People upon in this hemisphere. Exactly.... nothing because it is a good day to die. i was taught this was a prayer as well as a statement of fact. For me personally i know that i am thankful for each morning I see Wi rise over the mountains and my heart soars as i pray for my People and those who defend them. i am but a pitiful human being and this is how Creator made me, yet my commitment to the People and the Land remain in the face of all opposition for i remember who and what i am. Madakotah.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm 

A Young Man

A young man stands alone
But is not alone.
A young man stands firm in his resolve
For the People and the Land
A young man stands alone
For the women and children.
A young man stands alone
Tired of seeing his Dakotah Tiyospaye suffer in silence.

A young man stands alone with the heart and spirit of Dakotah Akicita.
A young man stands alone listening to the voices of the Ancestors in the wind.

A young man stands alone
But is not alone.
A young man stands alone
Willing to die for his beliefs.
A young man stands alone
With a clean spirit and a good heart.
A young man stands alone
And remembers that he is Dakotah and not sioux.

A young man stands alone with the heart and spirit of Dakotah Akicita.
A young man stands alone listening to the voices of the Ancestors in the wind.

Allen Milk

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:29 pm 

I wrote this for he who is camped on the hill.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm 

From: Murray, Raven (Tom Udall) (Raven_Murray@tomudall.senate.gov)
Sent: Thu 1/21/10 10:24 AM
To: 'ghostwarrior7777@hotmail.com' (ghostwarrior7777@hotmail.com)
5 attachments | Download all attachments (7.4 KB)
image001.gif (1.2 KB), image002.gif (1.3 KB), image003.gif (1.3 KB), image004.gif (1.2 KB), image005.gif (2.4 KB)

Mr. Milk,

Thank you for contacting Senator Tom Udall. Senator Udall asked that I respond to your email as I help cover American Indian issues on staff. Senator Udall would like to thank you for bringing this issue to his attention. We have contacted the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs on this issue and hope to get more information soon. Please be assured that Senator Udall will follow this issue shortly.

Please feel free to contact me with additional questions or comments. You can also always reach Senator Udall at www.tomudall.senate.gov.

Warmly,

Raven M.

Raven E. Murray

Office of Senator Tom Udall

202-224-6621

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:06 pm 

From all i have seen of this man he is an honorable man who has done as he says and does as he says.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm 

Historically and traditonally this is a time of thought and reflection and being thankful for another year. The time of the hard moons. Do not think the hearts and spirits of the People have forgotten because we are still here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 pm 

Ghostwarrior they have no concept that we as a real people do not use profanity! does that not go to show Our True disposition?they have so much pent up anger ,as do I as of now they cant think straight and use their own God as a swear word!???I have restrained myself here on this site and I have to admit I do not mind using their "lord in vain" :D What a lost and totally ignorant people they are!Ghost,We all if we take the time can hear and communicate it is not an "art" reserved only for us it is for all people ,which has been brought the misconception that only a few "select"are truly spiritual.I spend a lot of time with the moon and sun,rising ,setting and through the spectrum of their daily course.The Spirits are there Ghostwarrior,I am going to say something which may or may not be understood/misunderstood...Knowledge=Pain,the understanding of the spirit within the heart and the emotion that climbs into ones throat,that is living from the heart and through that one cant keep away the Spirits that seek us out!I was gonna add more but hey I already said what needed be said...
Ancientmirrors...hey!"They took the whole Cherokee Nation,put us on this reservation,took away our ways of life the tomahawk and the bow and knife,took away our native tongue,taught their english..to our young........Ok All!hey I remember another fact.code talkers,Navajo hey we screwed again!WWII they were invaluable!then again that war was bought and paid for by financiers for BOTH SIDES!So People I ask You All this, What Today is Important?I think to relearn the lessons of our elders is the key,not just to quote them .Sorry for the rant! :D ...We will Survive!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:12 pm 

Thank you neerdaels... the words came to me the other evening as I sat thinking of how many times we have had to fight not just to be Dakotah but to even be human being. I will not yield to them what does not and cannot ever belong to them. This land belongs to the People... not just the People of today but Dakotah Tiospaye of tomorrow.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3OEODQ8iWQ

Now the rest of the world knows of what i talk...when i say wasichu. These men are wasichu with no hearts and no spirits for the People or for human beings.

i would imagine if they are doing it to Dakotahs they are doing this very same thing to other human beings. Now i know, now you know, now the world knows... what the faces of greed and inhumanity looks like.

Ask me again if i will yield them anything else. My leader has spoken and i will answer. Madakotah!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:23 pm 

brandon and i had a long conversation about the waischu and their lack of understanding or compassion for the Dakotah People at Crow Creek. a history of theft and genocide that goes back several hundred years. he and i both had thoughts that no matter what happens we will stand together because of what happens when there is internal discord created by outside forces.

so in a good way i would ask that only those of good hearts and clean spirits defend the land which so many have already died for, men who will do as they say... and say as they do. for it is an honor to be a protector of the People not a right. something that i think and feel many have forgotten.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 26   [ 510 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next