It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 26   [ 510 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: A state of war between Crow Creek Dakotah Oyate and the US
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm 

weren't certain native villages promised that they would not be attacked if they flew the american flag over their camps with the promise they would be safe, only later to be attacked?

I must walk the red path, it is the only one...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm 

Reading and rereading the posts in this thread all I can say that if the need arises and my voice or arms can be used. I will be standing and doing what I can as long as I have legs to stand on or a stick to hold me up.

I am mixed race my skin and hair are white, my blood is Mongol. my worship is Muslim and my heart is Lakotah. My home is in the Republic of Lakotah, here I choose to die either peacefully in my sleep, or at the hands of the was'i'chu.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 am 

Bigfoot and his band of the Minneconjou were murdered by the united states 7th cavalry at Cankpe Opi Wakpala (Wounded Knee Creek) under his united states flag of protection on December 29, 1890. For this "conspicious gallantry" in killing mostly women, children and old people, 20 troopers of the us 7th cavalry recevied the congressional medal of honor.

From a telegram from General Nelson A. Miles, Rapid City, SD. December 19, 1890:

"...While the Indians were urged and almost forced to sign a treaty presented to them by the commission authorized by Congress, in which they gave up a valuable portion of their reservation which is now occupied by white people, the government has failed to fulfill its part of the compact, and instead of an increase or even a reasonable supply for their support, they have been compelled to live on half and two-thirds rations, and received nothing for the surrender of their lands, neither has the government given any positive assurance that they intend to do any differently with them in the future..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymvn1iYMuLQ

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:35 am 

Do as your heart compels you Mr. Obama BUT we will not go quietly into the night. Better to die free than under the bootheel of the united states. As my koda Neerdaels so eloquently said in another post...

Neerdaels wrote:
Fuck that flag... red WHITE & brainwashed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 am 

"The white settlers came in and showered down their houses all over our country. We did not really know whether this country any longer belonged to us or not....This is what we are waiting to know, whether our Father means to take our land for nothing, or whether he means to pay us the money he promised us in the treaties. He said, "You have no game here, our people are hemming you in; you can have no schools nor farming while you live scattered. You owe debts, you need annuities; will you go, my Red Children, if we give you so much?" We thought that was very kind, and we said yes. Now what have we? We have neither our lands, where our fathers' bones are bleaching, nor have we anything. What shall we do?"

Taoyateduta - (Little Crow)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:01 am 

To the children of Dakotah Oyate... Never forget who you are and where you come from. To my Dakotah mothers and grandmothers I thank you for your strength and courage and for your many sacrifices so that I and my children might have life.

http://www.dakota-march.50megs.com/prisonersnames.html

Attachments:
File comment: Hanyetu Waste -(Beautiful Night) Wife of Little Crow
littlecrowswifeandchildren.jpg
littlecrowswifeandchildren.jpg [ 23.35 KiB | Viewed 6584 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:35 am 

just as i will never forget the atrocities visited upon the cherokee...

Ghost warrior i stand with you

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 am 

woodrow and Howard... Thank you both for your support.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:48 am 

anytime brother:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:50 pm 

The blood of many First Nations Peoples stains the ground. None of them should be forgotten for they were truly human beings who in the end wanted only one thing... to live their lives in the Ways of the Ancestors. For those of us willing to defend our women and children it is so much more than words Howard.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:44 pm 

I thought that you might want to see the orginal newspaper clip of where Lincoln had ordered the biggest mass hanging of Sioux Dec. 26, 1862 in Mankato, Minn.

http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/art/ ... 0x646.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:00 pm 

The gov't will never change it is only getting more intense with it's stranglehold on us and now it has the other hand upon it's own citizens.As Warren Zevon said " Send Lawyers,Guns & Money the Shit Has Hit the Fan!"They have no ears,no hearts only the lips of liars.It's a shame that this is going to be another dark page in the history of this country.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm 

Sadly, you are correct...this government will never get better, it will however get much worse

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 am 

My head is spinning! I have seen very educated posts here on this site with regard to what is actually going on in this country and worldwide,last week osama signed exec order forming governers council which from what I understand will further diminish the 10th amendment,not that south dakota has a governor worth a shit in the first place, let me put it this way ok the gov't is not entitled to collect taxes from Reservations right?ok then if thats the case the irs commited a felony by auctioning off the land and the one who perpetrated the deals should be brought on charges as well as the whole goddamn irs!!I'm sure with a big push for national attention some hotshot or up and coming Lawyer may realize that a precident unequalled in history can be set.this needs national attention now before it becomes what they will deem as: you know what the label is for insurgency now.On the other hand I would think if they have the "right to tax" then they have the obligation to maintain the county,no other towns in usa are as dire as the western Rezervations,I think they call that apportioning?counties get so much depending on population and now with nais and all the other BS leglislation ,this would be getting into another topic. In short I really believe there is a way to fight this, we need someone that made good use of his/her college education and actually came from a real family background,not groomed by the elite and from skull n bones or bohemian grove.I studied yesterday and today on ass sunstein,sorry cass sunstein some real intense shit comin people!!I knew of this for many years but earlier I wrote an article that probably would have got me into one of their luxurious camps they have set up all around the country.You all do know they have foreign troops stationed here right?That in itself is treason and here I am sayin lets get a lawyer :lol: :oops:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:48 am 

here is a saying by a white man that i actually agree with...

"THe tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants, its is a natural manure, therefore we must keep our powder dry"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 am 

I'm not a lawyer, but I think I can read one or 2 words of English and maybe comprehend at least one paragraph from the law books I have glanced through before using them to prop up the leg on my coffee table.

No guess, no opinion, just Fact: The USA can not legally tax reservation land or any income earned by Native Americans living on Treaty Land, --How the heck did the treaty lands end up being called Reservations?(Concentration Camps)

Nope, no more voluntary giving, if the USA wants to take land or money or other assets, they need to come get it And face the people they are stealing from.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:28 am 

"I think over again my small adventures
My fears, those small ones that seemed so big
For all the vital things I had to get and reach
And yet there is only one great thing
The only thing
To live to see the great day that dawns
And the light that fills the world."

- Unknown Inuit

All my relations...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm 

"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."

Ancient Indian Proverb

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm 

"I am an old woman now. The buffaloes and black-tail deer are gone, and our Indian ways are almost gone. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I ever lived them.

My little son grew up in the white man's school. He can read books, and he owns cattle and has a farm. He is a leader among our Hidatsa people, helping teach them to follow the white man's road.

He is kind to me. We no longer live in an earth lodge, but in a house with chimneys, and my son's wife cooks by a shove.

But for me, I cannot forget our old ways.

Often in summer I rise at daybreak and steal out to the corn fields, and as I hoe the corn I sing to it, as we did when I was young. No one cares for our corn songs now.

Sometimes in the evening I sit, looking out on the big Missouri. The sun sets, and dusk steals over the water. In the shadows I see again to see our Indian village, with smoke curling upward from the earth lodges, and in the river's roar I hear the yells of the warriors, and the laughter of little children of old.

It is but an old woman's dream. Then I see but shadows and hear only the roar of the river, and tears come into my eyes. Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever."

Waheenee - Hidatsa

Hiya unci... not gone just forgotten. My heart is as pure as my blood. You are not forgotten.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm 

The memorial at sunset. Theres no place like home.

Attachments:
Memorial at Sunset.jpg
Memorial at Sunset.jpg [ 28.72 KiB | Viewed 6507 times ]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 26   [ 510 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next