It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:14 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: What's happened to this forum?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm 

I just want to ask the question, what's happened to this forum? It seems like it has near completely died out with the untimely departure of Mr. Means. I was actually talking to LostSpirit in pm about this. Are you all fine? Are you guys being harassed or harmed? Please let me know, this silence concerns me as a sign of troubles. I hope you all are in the best of health, and with the best of spirits.

Sincerely,

Walli

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: What's happened to this forum?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 pm 

With Walli's permission I am posting my answer to his statement to me in a PM. This is to merely clarify:

Walli: " It seems that the forum is dying. Is everyone up there ok? I don't know if you live in the rez or not. I just notice that people are using this forum a lot less, and it seems that the Lakotah independence movement is slowly but surely dying off. Let me know if you know anything."

LS: "No, I don't live on the rez, I'm a white boy from CA.The way I see I it the forum is about dead. No one discuses much of anything anymore. Many, many times I feel like it is my fault in a twofold manner. #1: Too argumeative with people like Flip who seems to have drifted into an almost Tea Party attitude. #2: My propensity to post articles quoting a bit of the story and the the link. I do this in order to keep from saying the wrong and frankly untruthful things such as I did once with Dakod. Better to let the articles speak for themselves.

"As far as the Lakotah independence movement I think that a lot of people have been just too damned busy fighting for their rights to have time for this site. The fight to stop the chemical genocide called Whiteclay NB; uranium mining poisoning their water; the KXL pipeline; fracking for oil and gas; the County and State stealing their children and putting them in foster homes so they can get more federal dollars (Indian children's care is paid for at a higher rate) even though there is another family member to take care of them. Many, many are then sexually abused in the foster care. They are fighting just to stay live on a daily basis."

"I forgot facebook as a detriment to this forum. Many of the younger go there and I think their elders followed them in order to have a wider audience to their words. I HATE facebook for many, many reasons and will never go there."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 pm 

This does beg the questions that have been forming in my mind for quite a while. Where is admin.? Where are all the moderators besides ghostwarrior? Where is Waldo?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:41 pm 

hau good day my friends i am glad to see that some folks have noticed the absence of other members on this forum as far as i know everyone is ok.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]