It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Genocide: The Battle For Whiteclay
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 pm 

hau ghostwarrior, perhaps I am naive or merely mentally slow but all I meant to be asking was this: Is this a problem on all First People's Nations? Were you speaking of a single Nation or many? I wasn't asking for you to tell me the details. I did not, in any way, mean to offend or alienate you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm 

hau ghostwarrior, read today that the tribe voted to allow alcohol on the rez.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:13 am 

hau lostspirit no worries my friend. written english words can and are often easily misunderstood without the context. it is my thought that what was purposely overlooked by the americans and the pro alcohol AMERICAN indians in this fight to keep "legal" alcohol off the "rez" is the fact that genetically indigenous including the People of Oceti Sakowin are predetermined to the disease of alcoholism due to the fact that alcohol is not INDIGENOUS to this hemisphere and there is in fact an alcohol inhibitor at the genetic level that indigenous never had to develop and furthermore it was also never noted or discussed that the lack of this gene makes the child of an alcoholic 9 times as likely to become an alcoholic if the child is a girl and 19 times as likely if the child is a male and if both parents are alcoholic the number becomes unsustainable within several generations. the push is coming from the alcohol lobby and in my own personal thoughts was the only pushback available to the buffalo soldier remember this man's mind is trained to think only one way... law way. outside of that "legal" box those kinds of people tend to be helpless in the real world as their worldview tends to be two dimensional, rigid and strictly interpreted according to english common law in addition to whatever crap the americans also made up and put down on paper since they washed up on our shores.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2