It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: GMO Indians
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm 

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2013/02/m ... html#links

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: GMO Indians
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 am 

"MNN. Feb. 13, 2013. On February 12 Senator Brazeau went into the Senate Chambers in Ottawa looking like a grease ball, a disposable victim of the GMO Indian system! The government procurers are always casting around for naive young Indigenous blood. They take our young Indigenous, turn them into betrayers and then throw them away like a Bic Lighter. They let them drive Porsches and live high for a while. Then they pull the rug out from under them and like Joseph Brant, they die alone. Unless, of course, they change their ways."

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2013/02/m ... .html#more

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:41 pm 

forgive this one's ignorance,but what is a gmo?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm 

Hau Thermlin,

A GMO stands for a genetic modified organism. Every time I've seen it used, up to these articles, has been in terms of plants. Corn would be a example. Maize has been modified to produce higher yields, withstand drought, higher starch content, etc. so much so that what we have today resembles little of of the original maize that europeans were introduced to. And sticking with this example scientist are beginning to speculate that the pesticides that is now added to some corn seeds (ingredients of the famed agent orange used to defoliate Viet Nam) is the cause of the bee die off.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 pm 

Oops, I forgot GMO Salmon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 pm 

hau Thermlin,

This shows the difference between a native salmon and GMO salmon looks like. Whether the term is GMO or genetically altered(GA) or genetically engineered (GE) the meaning is the same. So I think you get why the Mohawk used the term.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm 

hau lostspirit,
yes,this helps a lot.Although still struggling a little over the concept of a GMO Indian...is there a fat-taker gene?'Cos if so,am thinking that one seems more prevalant amongst bankers and the super-rich,most of whom would seem to be colonial elite.
Still,serious point about the fish,tho.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:59 am 

Lostspirit wrote:
Although still struggling a little over the concept of a GMO Indian...is there a fat-taker gene?'Cos if so,am thinking that one seems more prevalant amongst bankers and the super-rich,most of whom would seem to be colonial elite.
hau Thermlin,

From the first article: "In many other communities, someone or a family turns up claiming to be long lost members of an Indigenous community. Soon after they set up businesses, become politically active and push their own agenda. They make provocative statements to the media and actions that do not reflect the communities they claim to be part of.
The traditional women cannot call in these derelicts to talk to them. They are outsiders. A foreign corporation [Canada] created their membership.
Agents provocateurs coming at us from everywhere!
New government created Indians!
When the bankers want to take over a territory for resource extraction underneath an Indigenous community, strange things happen. The corporations want to take control of the land, minerals and set up nuclear waste dumps.
“Indians” are created to sign away some land and rights on behalf of the true Indigenous. They are “GMO Indians”, the “kill” genes being created by the governments and corporations. What I got out of the article was was the creation of an "Indian" by the corporations and or government. Somehow they claim that marriage to an Indian gives them a "blood quantum."
Some real and would-be “Algonquins” are signed up to pose as “owners” of the targeted Indigenous territory. They give the appearance of a legitimate claim to our land so the corporation can raise money on the stock exchange to defraud the public.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:17 pm 

The second article says: "MNN. Feb. 13, 2013. On February 12 Senator Brazeau went into the Senate Chambers in Ottawa looking like a grease ball, a disposable victim of the GMO Indian system! The government procurers are always casting around for naive young Indigenous blood. They take our young Indigenous, turn them into betrayers and then throw them away like a Bic Lighter. They let them drive Porsches and live high for a while. Then they pull the rug out from under them and like Joseph Brant, they die alone. Unless, of course, they change their ways." While maybe a "fat taker gene" is not present in DNA there are many, many that take the fat.

"Kevin White, a handsome young Indigenous man, told us about this strategy in his book. [Where Eagles Dare to Soar – Indians, Politics & AIDS, 1993]. He died at 31 years of age.
Northland Recombinant ready to sign on to traitor program.Before he died he wrote about his experiences. He said that the corporate talent scouts look for weak willed, super good-looking, needy Indians who want a phony, empty, materialistic image, for a few minutes of fame. They just have to spout the words of their masters. They know right from wrong but end up having no resistance. They are compromised until they are willing to sign away our rights.
Northland Recombinant ready to sign on to GMO Indian program.
Kevin admitted he was selfish, saying it was always about, “me, me, me and me”. [Owistah disease]. He moved among the fast life of the white and Indian elites at 16 years of age, until he died of AIDs.
Prairie GMO Indian.At the end, Kevin saw the richness of the old Indian ways and values, but it was too late. He warns of the dangers of chasing after material values and the glitter of the cities. He outlines the governments’ plans to destroy Indians as a people. His biggest warning is about Indian people in leadership roles who do the governments’ bidding and help the suppression of our people. He reveals the intense corruption of people in powerful positions – especially the scandalous evil behavior of the Department of Indian Affairs."

This article seems to me to bring attention to those who succumb to greed, and yes, the author bestows upon these individuals the term GMO Indians. So on this one your analysis of the GMO Indian being being the corporation or government I think is correct. They take advantage of the weak to sign away lands and rights.
Lostspirit wrote:
That is why the Winnemen Wintu have deemed them "Frankenfish:
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2013/02/w ... nfish.html

Now think of all the farm products that are GMOs from rice to corn, from A to Z in the plant department. In CA we had a proposition to "Just Label It." All we wanted was IFyour product had a GMO in it, to label it. Not to change it or outlaw it, just label it. My god the money poured in from out of state to defeat it.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]