It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:30 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 18 posts ]
 Post subject: Nuclear Radiation in the Tuna
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 am 

I heard last night a Dr.Theresa Dale speaking on the Alex Jones show.She was a victim and survivor of Chenobyl.She was talking about the amounts of radiation west coast America is receiving from the Japan disaster.Radiation is showing up in different things around Pacific NW - Washington State,Oregon, parts of California and even Phoenix and Little Rock.Santa Monica Ca.at times is getting 20-30 times the normal amount of radiation.It is because of the way the jet stream flows from Japan.Keep an eye on the jet streams.You may ask well,they don't talk about it on the news.The news does not tell us everything or want us to know things.They will say like it is safe levels of radiation.There is no safe radiation.They at least told us it is showing up in the tuna.If the 4th reactor in Fukishima blows the whole world will be in trouble.It is best to eat a plant based diet because of the animals eating grass. Using rubber gloves,wash foods in a sink of ozogenated water with a ozogenate tube or wash them with food grade hydrogen peroxide putting 2 tablespoons of it in the sink of water.Eat a lot of cruciferix foods like cabbage,collards broccolli.They help counteract radiation and take iodine of all forms to help keep you from getting thyroid cancer.Potassium iodide will protect you from one form of radiation.If radiation gets in our water supply it would be best to do a reverse osmosis.Uranium in the water causes kidney cancer or kidney failure.Homeopathics will help,too. Buy a small geiger counter that you can take with you at the grocery stores. Don't buy any foods or supplements from Japan. I might be an alarmist on this but it is better to be safe than sorry.Dr. Dale got sick while being in Chenobyl. She did these things to make her well.She sees patients fom Japan and too many people are getting sick and dying.25 years after Chenobyl people are still getting sick and are dying.Fukishima is 20 or 30 times worse than Chenobyl.If the 4th reactor goes it is so hot that it will take 10 years just to look at it.This is a warning because I care about us.Jennifer

Last edited by Craig on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Nuclear Radiation in the Tuna
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 am 

I looked at the jet stream today and it is flowing on the east coast.too.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 am 

http://www.globalresearch.ca Fukushima;Pacific Ocean Will Not Dilute Dumped Radioactive Water (6-1-2012 article) Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:43 pm 

Jennifer, this is such vital information and makes perfect sense to me. But I'm curious, do you take a geiger counter to the grocery store? I'm afraid where I live they would ship me to the looney bin, no kidding!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm 

Lilac,They were talking about taking the geiger counter to the grocery store on the Alex Jones show.They were talking about buying tiny ones but the noise will alarm people if something is radioactive. If things get real bad I guess we all will be taking them with us everywhere.Then no one will look at us as though we're crazy.Maybe the geiger will be the new fashion statement and we can have different color ones to go with different outfits.LOL All of this is scary,though.The doctor said it is real bad in Japan and she urges people to leave there.Jennifer

Last edited by Craig on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:09 pm 

Where will all those people go if they decide to leave Japan? We { the world} all need to help them as best as we can.We need to find a way to stop all this and contain this reactor mess.When nuclear spills happen,it goes on forever.Several other countries are ending their nuclear programs and are using windmills.America needs to stop the nuclear programs ,too.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am 

I haven't eaten tuna for the last 10 years,now ever since I learned about tuna. I learned about it when I lived in Beaufort SC . My husband and I did a lot of fishing there.Tuna collects mercury in it's system because it lives a long time and they harvest tuna when they are old.All old fish collects mercury and other metals.The longer it stays in our polluted ocean the more it collects.Also fish without scales tend to collect more pollution as most are them are bottom feeders and eat up the muck.Mercury can lower your immune system and cause a lot of problems including infertility.I have had several customers coming in the herb store and have been asking how come they have a metal taste in their mouth.One was in the store last week.I ask all of them have they been eating tuna lately and they all said yes.I also told them about the radiation tuna...We have a homepathic that is called Heavy Metal by Newton homeopathic that will help get it out.I love that company and it is a small local company in Ga.It is in the county where my family lives.You can also do a heavy metal detoxifier by Renew Life that is great.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm 

I agree all of this is scary. How frightening is that when they advise you to leave your country? Especially when the population is a mere 127,078,679. I don't think many would choose to leave their homes at this point. When and where will the next nuclear disaster occur? It will happen and then what? Will we all board huge spaceships, travelling to some distant planet? Ha, we would only end up destroying that too. I'm sorry to say but I think humanity is f****ed, not only due to nuclear disasters but all the war, greed, and corruption devouring the earth today. Why even bother with a geiger counter; if the radiation doesn't get you something else surely will. Sorry to be such a pessimist.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 pm 

Lilac,I am sorry I upset you so.I felt like we need to know about this.All this has just got to stop.We have to do our part in stopping this.Indians have been saying for a long time man is destroying the Earth and now things are getting worse day by day. Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 am 

lilac wrote:
When and where will the next nuclear disaster occur? It will happen and then what? Will we all board huge spaceships, travelling to some distant planet?

lilac and Jennifer, you do realize I hope, that the nuclear plants in Japan were sold to them by US companies and are nearing the end their life span. That includes the ones built here. Whenever there is a review of the plants and problems noticed here, instead of fixing the problems the NRC just lowers the standards so the utility companies can continue to make profits and not waste any money on repairs.

lilac, towards the end of the movie GasLand one person suggested that with the discovery of water on the moon and Mars that what you jest about will, in fact, become reality. It has since got me to thinking that the moon and Mars may soon become like Australia of old where debtors are sent, not to prison but to new colonies in space. Good slave labor. As 'man' finds this planet uninhabitable the robots can finish the job of mineral extraction while the very rich go to their new homes on planets far, far away. More wealth for them and who cares if a few billion people die here.

I know, I know, I'm not only a pessimist but also have more than a bit of paranoia. Actually a LOT of paranoia.

However, I watched this a while back and was pretty amazed:
http://video.pbs.org/video/2157025070 'Radioactive Wolves.'

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:55 am 

After the doomsday scenerio discussion we have been discussing we need something soothing to the soul.Go to Native American radio then Native American radio online and scroll down and pick the radio station of your choice.I listen to it all the time.There is a lot of good music there.This might help to find it also. tunein.com/radio/Native-g156 ,I like "Got Radio". Also another great listening music is a flutist by the name of J.J.Kent.He is from Pine Ridge and Wind River Wyoming Reservations.I met him last year at a Pow Wow.His music is so soothing and there is a free cd of him online.He has won several native american music awards.www.myspace.com/flutistjjkent.Dern ,I can't seem lately to help ya'll pull anything up. Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:48 pm 

You didn't upset me, Jennifer. Besides being a pessimist I am a realist. Thank you for the suggestion regarding music. If it wasn't for music I think I would have long ago "bought the farm". I'm a blues enthusiast but ndn music I find soothing to my soul also. Sure beats the heck out of the waltzes and polkas of my ancestors, lol! Lost Spirit, I refuse to let paranoia creep into my psyche; life's too short for that and thats how the gov't messes with people's minds.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:38 pm 

lilac wrote:
Lost Spirit, I refuse to let paranoia creep into my psyche; life's too short for that and thats how the gov't messes with people's minds.

Hmm, I look up at the sky and see chemtrails almost every day; cameras everywhere; drones in the sky; a gov't that claims the right to end your life when they say you are a terrorist without showing any proof; all three branches of government bought and paid for by corporations; the local police forces becoming militarized; the corporations that have bought the gov't able to pollute the earth and its peoples with impunity; all telephone conversations recorded as well as all text messages and e-mails; and the right to peacefully petition your gov't met with Nazi like forces. And you are not paranoid? Silly me, I am.

"Then she tucked a silver .32 caliber pistol under her belt and took me on a hike up through blasted rubble into the mine. Protection from bears? "Or angry coal miners," she told me.

Gunnoe knows how rough things can get in the coalfields. I’ve been with her when she stared down a six-foot-tall miner at a gas station who clearly wanted to hurt her. Coal trucks have tried to force her car off the road, her brake lines have been slashed, and her family dog, a Rottweiler named Chaos, wound up dead at her son’s bus stop, shot in the chest – a clear warning to back off."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/bl ... z1xGoIa3sn

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 pm 

Your right, Lost Spirit, paranoia is an appropriate reaction in this day and age. I guess I didn't realize how flippant I sounded. I guess in my safe corner of the world I don't have experiences that warrant it. My only paranoia is the threat of a UA, lol. Sorry, sometimes my sense of humor may come across wrong but that and the blues are what keep me sane (I think).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:20 pm 

Once you get in those politicians way-things they don't like -(the police are the same)They will be on your case forever.I have seen the police do people that way for years in the south.My husband told me years ago about a sheriff.This was when he was young.He was sheriff here in the county we live in.He's dead now,well, anyway he arrested someone just because he got in his way about something and did'nt like the man.Well he was transporting him to a prison and so called let him go and shot him in the back and told everyone the man was escaping.The sheriff got away with it. Everyone here knows he killed the man on purpose and I've even heard people talk about it lately.People like that are like the mafia.If you cross them they will make your life a living hell or you might as well be dead.My daughter-in-law's mother was killed by the mafia in the 1970's.The mafia was brutal in the 70's in Atlanta.Her mother messed with the wrong people.My daughter-in-law's uncle was bringing her home and when they opened the door,they saw her mother and her friends was lined up dead execution style.My daughter-in law was 6 years and had to spend many years in therapy.Her uncle and aunt adopted her.Also in the 70's my husband was hanging out with some dude.The guy was in the mafia and he took my husband somewhere and was asked by another guy to be in the mafia.My husband said no.He said to me he didn't have the heart to do that.That is why he could'nt join them.Well, a few weeks later his dude friend shot him in the head with a 38 hollow point.The bullet went in and out the side of his head.When he woke up the doctor told him he must have the hand of God on his side because by all rights you should be dead.The angle that bullet went in ,it should have blown the back of your head off.He was lucky and only has one bad headache in that spot on his head since that happened.The guy that shot him took off and was never found . Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:01 pm 

Slow day at work tonight; had time to read the paper thoroughly and I must say, Lost Spirit, this AP article instilled a bit of paranoia in me regarding the close relationship between local police and the federal military.
http://www.adn.com/2012/06/08/2496315/apnewsbreak-pentagon-halts-free.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 am 

Yall talking 'bout paranoia what if yall had to grow up with an grandmother and a mother who's paranoid.Now,I understand why grandmother was like that.She was scared and it stemmed for when she was growing up in the early 1900s.It was consider a disgrace to be an Indian at that time. My grandmother would go and spy on people to see if they were spying on her.No joke! My mother has been telling me for the last 25 years that someone has been listening to her phone conversations.If there is anything of real importance she says I have something important to say to you but I will tell you when I see you.Sometimes she starts her conversations like that.My family have always thought her feelings were uncalled for but the way things are lately she was and is right. My daughter sometimes tells me you are getting paranoid just like grandmother.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 pm 

Wow. I still believe the gov't gets off on the populace being paranoid; paranoia takes up so much space in the brain that there isn't a whole lot of room left to use to pay attention to what the politicians and big corporations are up to. In one of Michael Moore's documentaries he talks about the fear that the gov't perpetuates in citizens; all tied in with the media.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 18 posts ]