It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: My brothers and sisters!
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:00 am 

I am still alive. I have not been around like I used to be. Let me explain; my wife is my very reason for existing, in fact if it were not for her, I would have already died. I have realized that the best I can do right now is take care of her and our lodge. Not exactly what I want to do but I am darn good at it. I am devoted to my wife, I take my marriage vows seriously. Yes I do look now and then, she knows it, but she knows I look only :)

The most important part is that I am doing for another. Making sure that she is taken care of. Family is first and foremost. I cook and clean to the best of my physical ability. I know that If I could have the use of my legs again, I could extend this care to help others. For now it is enough that our little corner of the world is safe and happy.

I have missed you all; and I am happy to see that there are some changes made. Was quite adventurous before and I shied away. I hope to re acquaint myself with old friends and meet some new ones. The creator has seen fit to grant me certain gifts...I must therefore share with all I can.

Peace:)

I must walk the red path, it is the only one...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: My brothers and sisters!
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:31 pm 

Hi! Glad you are doing good.If you don't mind me asking.What happened with your legs? Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 am 

Wb Howard.
How's the painting going?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 am 

Craig wrote:
Hi! Glad you are doing good.If you don't mind me asking.What happened with your legs? Jennifer

I have a serious back injury that makes me lose feeling in my legs. They go numb quite frequently or they hurt un bearably, when they get like this I cannot walk well. I cant run at all, nor jump or dance. It keeps me inside most of the time, but I do get out and ride in my jeep on occasion. (no no offroading, only driving to the park or something) Most times I have to walk with a cane.

I must walk the red path, it is the only one...

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]