It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Another US Atrocity
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 am 

hau mitakuyepi with all due respect i chose to disagree if you sign on that dotted line that you have commited yourself to being a pawn in an invasion and occupation and therein lies the fallacy of the argument you just presented so lets just dispense with all that "red white and blue bs" if you please.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am 

the only reason the americans and western democracies were trying to promote "democracy" and "freedom" in afghanistan and irag had nothing to do with with "freedoom" and "democracy" as invasion and occupation to appropriate and consume natural resources. if you sign on the dotted line that makes you a hired KILLER for a duration of time so spare me the false theatrics.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 am 

"All in the name of freedom" was a sarcastic remark on my part because none of us has any freedoms like we might think because of the controlling kings.Many soldiers think they are there in war for the right reasons and they are the pawns.I agree with you in that all they wanted was their resources in Afghanistan and Iraq just like they wanted the indigenous lands here in America.There is no red,white, and blue person here.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm 

We have been lied to about everything anyways. The American history,the Christian religion and everything else in between.We have been brainwashed by these controlling people.At least I come from good,loving people and I try to teach my family to be good people.That is all I have to hang on to.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:18 pm 

Hey Ghostwarrior! I talked with my husband about being a soldier since he is a Vietnam veteran.He said he didn't sign up to be killer.He signed up because he wanted to get away from home because of his bad home life.He never killed anyone,though.He said after he got in the service they brainwashed me.He also brought up the draft so that would mean you would have no choice but to sign up.My stepson,my husband's son was in the service because he needed a job.He also didn't kill anyone.He got out a few months ago.I asked him last year that when things go down will the military kill us here in America.He said "No" because we are for our people. I have been hearing lately that the military is sick and tired of the elite sending them to useless and uncalled for wars.They say they are tired of killing people for no reason.I am not for war in anyway and never have been.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am 

Quote:
I felt we should've never been over there(Iraq,Afghanistan) from the beginning.

I agree with you on this point, Ellen, however there are two sides to every story. I still maintain that the US gov't trains their soldiers to kill; not only to kill soldiers but also innocent men, women, and children. I found an Osama Bin Laden interview on youtube today and it makes me wonder who the real culprits were on 9/11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX6lD4_uuB8

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:19 pm 

I have to laugh, not at this serious subject, but at the paranoia I have because I choose to post on this website. I would bet my last dollar (I don't even have one today) that they have their "spies" checking out everyone who posts here. Anyway, I choose to post this because I believe its true and according to the Constitution that is my right:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-s-st ... imes/28862

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2