It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 7   [ 125 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Terrorism Industrial Complex
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 pm 

"The University of North Dakota created a government authorized pilot program called the Red River Regional Air Support Unit for four agencies in three counties in two states. There are also at least 10 agencies using unmanned aircraft systems, in violation of FAA rules.".................... Joseph Vacek, assistant professor of aviation at the University of North Dakota

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:16 pm 

Governments get away with it because collectively, people don't stand against them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm 

Gary,

Your are right, either people don't know or worse yet, they don't care.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 pm 

A lot of it has to do with fluoride in the water..beware of lithium next-it's coming. I worked in a mental health facility, where they dished this stuff out like candy.
And I have also heard that Bush is a lithium patient.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 pm 

Anyway, these leaders in DC are mostly made up of psychopathic liars and sociopaths.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:49 pm 

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/us/po ... .html?_r=1

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:41 pm 

"Stories like this "Clean Halls" program are beginning to make me see that journalists like myself have undersold the white-collar corruption story in recent years by ignoring its flip side. We have two definitely connected phenomena, often treated as separate and unconnected: a growing lawlessness in the financial sector, and an expanding, repressive, increasingly lunatic police apparatus trained at the poor, and especially the nonwhite poor."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/bl ... z1r2GDx45w

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 pm 

Certainly good media sources are indispensable ...what we don t need are talking heads like O'Reilly, Ann Coulter-who said a dose of radiation is healthy for the Japanese people etc.
Communist News Network, Fox, et al is pure brainwashing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm 

This is a very serious topic and I certainly don’t mean to sound as if I am making light of it. However when I read the names Ann Coulter and Bill O’Reilly I find it difficult to keep my mouth shut. The former has stated, I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am,” which indicates to me she must be one lonely woman. As for the latter, well he announced on his call-in radio show, “ When you call us, ladies and gentlemen, just so you know, we do have your phone number, and if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security will then contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable." Bill must be reveling in these outrageous invasions cast on us lowly “private” citizens

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:04 pm 

So much for free speech...1st amendment

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 am 

With the NYPD now being a national and international spy agency and police state provocateur the stop and search laws in NY seem to take away far more than just the first amendment. Coming to a town or city near you in the not so distant future and it may or may not involve the NYPD, but looking at NYPD's claimed "right" to go just where in the hell they want to scares the crap out of me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm 

The kenyans..or sorry Keneysians wan t an authoritarian state.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:43 pm 

"The climax, however, will be the opening next year of the NSA’s mammoth 1-million-square-foot, $2 billion Utah Data Center. The centerpiece in the agency’s decade-long building boom, it will be the “cloud” where the trillions of millions of intercepted phone calls, e-mails, and data trails will reside, to be scrutinized by distant analysts over highly encrypted fiber-optic links."
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/0 ... -nsa/all/1

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:46 pm 

"The eavesdropping on Americans doesn’t stop at the telecom switches. To capture satellite communications in and out of the US, the agency also monitors AT&T’s powerful earth stations, satellite receivers in locations that include Roaring Creek and Salt Creek. Tucked away on a back road in rural Catawissa, Pennsylvania, Roaring Creek’s three 105-foot dishes handle much of the country’s communications to and from Europe and the Middle East. And on an isolated stretch of land in remote Arbuckle, California, three similar dishes at the company’s Salt Creek station service the Pacific Rim and Asia."
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/0 ... atacenter/

"The former NSA official held his thumb and forefinger close together: “We are that far from a turnkey totalitarian state.”Binney left the NSA in late 2001, shortly after the agency launched its warrantless-wiretapping program. “They violated the Constitution setting it up,” he says bluntly. “But they didn’t care. They were going to do it anyway, and they were going to crucify anyone who stood in the way. When they started violating the Constitution, I couldn’t stay.” Binney says Stellar Wind was far larger than has been publicly disclosed and included not just eavesdropping on domestic phone calls but the inspection of domestic email. At the outset the program recorded 320 million calls a day, he says, which represented about 73 to 80 percent of the total volume of the agency’s worldwide intercepts. The haul only grew from there."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:05 pm 

The US is technically under Martial law (since 1933).

Link below explains:

http://www.tcunation.com/profiles/blogs ... e=activity

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 pm 

Just when I think it can not possibly get any worse, well...http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/calling-out-cia-its-secrecy-game-targeted-killing

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 am 

"Can neither confirm nor deny" is another way of saying "yes" as this was a phrase we used on a CVN A/C Carrier (Nuclear power).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am 

lilac,

Thanks for the link. It led me to another one on the same page and I had to laugh to keep from crying.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-secur ... ys-it-cant

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 pm 

These would be funny if they weren't so true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFONc-lcVqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uo1YDOV3cw

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 pm 

Video # 1

descripion and tags:

2pac dead or alive illuminati exposed prize rebel conspiracy lil wayne lupe fiasco 9/11 2pac Interview michael jackson killed death music industry mind control manipulation new world order eminem jay z kanye west 50 cent freemason masonic luciferian king of pop alex jones derren brown hoax boobs ass sluts breast government mj jermaine wiz khalifa soulja boi eazy e selena gomez miley cyrus facebook myspace twitter 2pac alex jones ps3 xbox wii 360 sex

Really?

Video #2

Really?.............................."Paranoia will destroy ya." Gary, don't you think it would be better to concentrate on what is actually known, even as we just discover it, rather than fantasy?

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 7   [ 125 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next