It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: open letter to Eliakim
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:34 am 

Eliakim .... okay here is the deal ... many here have attempted to do away with the victim mentality.... people such as yourself take things way out of context, using your twisted words to gain a "following" . This is not a place to do that .... there are many here who are Lakota...myself included...and those that follow Lakota ways.

This is the final time that i will ask you to quit spreading your words of stupidity... i may not have been sent by this god you speak of...but i do have the means to ban you from this site. there will be no more warnings... see if you can heal that!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:46 am 

Another cup of tea!!!

Hy Eliakim...
I would be happy if you read this zen story....something many people here know very well, because I posted it quite a year ago...I like it very much and it really 'illumineted' me....

"Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.

The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"

"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

Are you a university professor, Eliakim?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 am 

Eloisa, don't buy into that pretentious, pseudo-spiritual dung. Eliakim preaches love and understanding, yet acts presumptuous, speaks with an air of entitlement. Every act of her "healing" is just another pushy, patronizing and subversive attempt to woo people into her convoluted paradigm that's so popular among new-age, end-time, proselytizing fanatics.

Her hypocrisy is simple - on one hand she demands a DNA test to verify your first-nations heritage (and thereby your spiritual purity/potential), yet on the other hand she says she was first-nations in a past life. Never trust someone that demands a test of integrity, yet excuses themselves from that very examination, in this case with corrupted "spiritual" hogwash.

SR, as always your words ring true, 'for those with ears to hear'. I've read all of this one's posts... you certainly have the right of it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:22 am 

Quote:
Eliakim .... okay here is the deal ... many here have attempted to do away with the victim mentality.... people such as yourself take things way out of context, using your twisted words to gain a "following" . This is not a place to do that .... there are many here who are Lakota...myself included...and those that follow Lakota ways.

Eliakim, remember you are a guest here and I ask you to act accordingly. You are embarrassing me as a white person with what you are trying to say to the ndn people who come here to speak what only they can know. I ask you to stop talking and rather listen to those who truly know what they are talking about. They have more knowledge and understanding than you could ever possess concerning the issues you attempt to address. I come here to learn from them, not from Europeans attempting to proselytize their misguided take on the American Indian. Show some decency and respect for what their ancestors have gone through by not "stirring up" people's emotions about things you (or I) cannot possibly understand. Thank you.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2