It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 7   [ 125 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Terrorism Industrial Complex
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:36 pm 

Dear Jennifer
I registered to vote in Ga and voted by paper absentee ballot for Ron Paul.
gary

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm 

Craig is my husband's name.My boss is also the owner of the herb store and she's had the store for 24 years.We sell Bach's Rescue Remedy for humans and dogs. I have a degree in horticulture specializing in herbs.I consider myself a herbalist since that has been my job for 4 years-on the job training and I taught myself on the medicinal properties of herbs from books.I would appreciate any info on herbs.I love learning anything on herbs.It is my passion to help people with their health.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm 

Hi Jennifer
I use the kindle Ed of the Cherokee Herbal by J.T. Garrett at Cherokee, NC. I have some relatives on the Rez (which is really a land grant) there.
The best book I found is David Hoffman's Complete Herbal. David is or was the Boyfriend of my Herbal Instructor's student in England. He eventually went to Australia. I think the student (she) married David but can't be certain.
I learned herbal medicine and homeopathy from the British and worked in the Pharmacy Dept of the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital.
I have had a practice in Hong Kong but it didn't bring many patients for flower essences. I have my Bach flower diploma from a healing arts center in the UK also. One way is to dispense a herbal tincture and add flower essences to it.
I am more acquainted with the Pharmacy side...and I guess the interest in people comes from a degree in Social Science. Now I am on Mainland China (again)...did learn some acupuncture a few years ago.

As for Hoffman's herbal, David's book teaches people how to make herbal tinctures at home-I wouldn't use a western Dr. unless necessary. For diabetes I use Chinese medicine, for example, as an adjunct to western therapy. The Chinese don't seem to have much in their formulary for High blood pressure, so have to rely on western med, but I am going to search around for mistletoe from the states with hawthorn and perhaps a few more ingredients.

I am not sure if Weleda products such as Iscador pine/apple/oak is available in the US, but we had great success with it in Cancer clinic in England.
Take care.
Gary

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm 

I know of J.T.Garrett.I have a book by him,Medicine Of the Cherokee The Way Of the Right Relationship.I use a book call Cherokee Plants,their uses-a 400 year history by Paul B. Hamel.It has about 800 plants and herbs in it.Hawthorn is very good for the blood pressure as is CoQ10,L-Carnitine,Evening Primrose,and cayenne pepper.The formula I like the best for the blood pressure is Vitamin C 1000mg.with bioflavonoids,vitamin E 400IU, and garlic at least 600mg.Do this once a day.On the vitamin C take 1000mg.the 1st day.Then take 2000mg.the second day.If the 2000mg. causes diarrhea go back down to 1000mg.That is your level for the blood pressure.You can go up to 10,000mg of vitamin C as long as no diarrhea. Some people might need that much.You also pee out what you don't need.I made some herbal tinctures last summer from my garden.Jennifer

Last edited by Craig on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:28 pm 

Dear Jennifer
I am also Scots-Irish-Cherokee mix.
My wife is from China which makes my daughter 1/2.
Thanks for the formula.
I will try this.
As for America, and the TSA, with Black Feather as President, I fear a revolution will come at the end of 2013, beginning of 2014.
Even sheeple can only take so much abuse from govt.
Take care.
Gary

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 am 

hey yall, i am following the info thread with appreciation,i think Superman and King Kong are going to save us in this cartoon and Elmer Fudd will be their back up, i talked to Popeye and he said to tell everybody to eat a lot of spinach, the gorilla i met at Andy Grifiths jailhouse telepathicly called me a alien, on a lighter note i woke up feeling a little rough and stuck some fresh rosemary in my nostrils and felt much better,plant power is real, my indian buddy from California is a big fan of Tweety Bird, if anyone interprets this comment as me being crazy my answer is well yea its better than being insane, i apologize for droning on, signed 'little brain with big lungs'

permaculture will whoop em

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:13 pm 

Pahanna you have lost it.I love you but I think you need to take loads of Vitamin C and have diarrhea.LOLJennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:13 pm 

Jennifer hunny, i might not be right but i aint wrong either and besides that the little birdies around here like me

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:28 pm 

Pahanna,I hope you know I am picking at you and you are my buddy on this forum.I hope you didn't take me as being mean to you.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:07 pm 

Jennifer,i asked for every bit of it, i wanted to say something to relieve the symtoms of that pesky illness,dronitis, my old girlfriend was laid up with arthritis, those durn Itis boys,

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 pm 

Tumeric can get rid of the arthritis.Maybe it will get rid of the drones,too.I wish they would go away,but it looks like they are going to be our buddies.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:27 pm 

i get the heebie jeebies thinkin about having buddies like that,like giant hornets flying around,they might be opening a can of worms,all us Americans will be wanting a pet drone and a giant fly swatter,well i am going to fix a bowl of spinach

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm 

Hey Popeye.. Look up Want a spy drone for Christmas video.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:56 pm 

Here are more videos from ABC news....Drones Fly Upon Us and Drones:Who is watching you? These videos are from about a week and a half ago.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:04 pm 

The war on terror was meant for the American people. It has never been about Arabs. Anyone who believes that 9/11 was caused by men in a cave with cellphones and boxcutters carried by hijackers is living in lala land.
gary

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 pm 

Hau mitakuye
this thread would perhaps be better served if the links refered to were included...can't see what all the fuss is about. :lol: :geek:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm 

I will try to find the links on these videos.I would have already shown them but the links wouldn't work.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:08 pm 

abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/drones-fly-us15652786 This is the only one I could get to do.You will have to put it in to work.It's the video Drones Fly Among Us.When you get to the video you will see" Want a spy drone for Christmas?" underneath the video. Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm 

So, what's the big deal about drones? Flybots might cause a bit of a concern, though....lol

Last edited by windrider on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:15 pm 

The big deal is the 4th Amendment of the Constitution or any part of it no longer matters to the govt.
Gary

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 7   [ 125 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next