It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 7   [ 124 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: The Terrorism Industrial Complex
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 pm 

I honestly didn't know which category do post this under since it crosses sooo many lines. I am posting it to this site because of either a statement made by RavenWarrior or an article I read following a link posted by RavenWarrior which, if I understood it correctly, said that Canada had declared First Nation Tribes as terrorist:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/are-we-safer/

However, as Dakod has pointed out, my remember-er isn't too good, so if I have screwed this up I sincerely apologise to RavenWarrior and all on this forum.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The Terrorism Industrial Complex
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm 

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Here's the original article, saying that Wikileaks unearthed a cable between the US and Canada:

U.S. considers ‘Native Canadian groups’ as possible terror threats: embassy cables

Quote:
The U.S. identified the involvement of Aboriginal groups in anti-U.S. demonstrations and as possible terror threats in a Feb. 27, 2009 cable.

In a Feb. 16, 2005 cable, Aboriginal groups are only identified as possible terror threats.

And here's my commentary on the issue:

"Native Terrorists" - Do we have your attention yet?

Pacific Northwest Natives, AK Natives and BC First Nations tribes are up to no good! Anyone who dare challenges the empire will be labelled "terrorist" by the US. Meanwhile, the US commits acts of terrorism throughout the world.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 pm 

http://projects.wsj.com/surveillance-catalog/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 pm 

"All of the surveillance occurred without a search warrant because the Supreme Court has long ruled that anything visible from the air, even if it's on private property, can be subject to police spying.
However, privacy experts say that predator drones, which can silently fly for 20 hours nonstop, dramatically surpasses the spying power that any police helicopter or airplane can achieve."

http://oddepia.blogspot.com/2011/12/cow ... drone.html

Drones over North Dakota.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 am 

This link is a 28 min. video. Please be forewarned that it is very graphic. Very little time is spent on the now infamous pepper spraying and jumps right to what I feel is murder and then settles into straight unneeded police barbarism. Coming to a city near you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXC-w_gw ... plpp_video

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:05 am 

The govt. in DC seem to use this word 'terrorism' too loosely. Terrorism to them is anything that disrupts their seat of power no matter how crooked they may be.
So they pass the Patriot act, now the NDAA, stripping people of their rights. I have heard that the 10 headed monster in the Bible is the 10 FEMA regions.
Any govt. that would allow its army and citizens to kill 60 million bison over 60 years for profit, instead of food, which is not done on such a mass scale, or kill 99% of the native population, as they did by early 1900 is the real terrorist.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:56 pm 

Department of Homeland Security has spent one trillion dollars since 9-11. 1700 domestic police agencies have been given 727 million in military equipment between 1997 and 2005. Delayed notice search warrants between 2006 and 2009 increased 92%. Percentage applied to counter terrorism, 0.009%. Number of fusion centers, at least 72.

Armored personnel carriers, M-16, bayonets and armored vehicles and now drones:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46499162/ns ... 0Z2MfFKRLc

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:40 pm 

There has got to be something to stop these crazy folks.We just can't sit back any longer and let things ride.Yeah,right, sure they aren't going to ride people's butts and not keep up with them.Jennifer

Last edited by Craig on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:14 pm 

Tried the surveillance catalog but computer crashed.Is it working yet?
:P
O yeah, Bradley Manning trial starts...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 am 

Jennifer,

Before the internet I liked to really read the paper. Not skip over the small articles inside the paper but actually read them. You can learn a lot. After JFK's assination it was the small articles that finally made me come to the conclusion that despite the official explanation, there was a conspiracy to overthrow our government and it was successful.

I once read one of those small articles in the 1980's and it said that the US had spent 11 million dollars on a study that concluded that the German helmet of WW 2 was a better design than our traditional WW 2 helmet. Then in the following paragraph it stated that Germany had spent one million dollars on a similar study and concluded that the traditional WW 2 helmet of the US was a better design. If you look at our two armies that has been carried out. Now, however, it is not just our troops looking like storm troopers but our police departments. I look at their riot gear and they look like a cross between a Nazi storm trooper and Darth Vader. It is the militarization of the police that really scares the shit out of me.

Lines have been crossed between a civilian police dept. and the US military. The US military trains police departments on riot and crowd control as well as SWAT. We have known for years that the US military trains people from other countries and it has evolved down to their police department. If you watch that 28 minute video I posted on Jan 1 on this thread you'll see this shit going on in other countries as well. Then think about Russell Means' video "Welcome to the reservation" and his first words are "All policies, all policies start on the reservation."

And Thermlin, your right. Bradly Manning should be hailed as an American hero, not put on trial after being tortured for months. "Step out of line the man come and take you away." Buffalo Springfield.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 am 

The Homeland Security as founded under Bush was planned and carried out with the help of a Former East German Stasi leader.
I have links to the article if anyone wants it. So this is the face we get. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 am 

Yeah It's bad that the police have become like they are lately,you can be doing nothing wrong and they think they have the right to push you around.It makes me sad.I come from a family of policemen.My g-grandfather was a policeman and got shot in the heart by a criminal in the line of duty.My grandmother was 9 when he died.My grandfather graduated the 1st class of State Patrolmen in Georgia in 1937.He was Chief of Police and Chief Deputy.My uncle,his son was a sheriff,another uncle was a detective and my brother-in-law is a police officer.My brother-in-law don't like the way things are either.Things are being forced on him,too,from the higher ups.He is so glad that he is about to retire.He is also a security guard and he says that is all he wants to do,now. My family was and is good men for things to come down like this.Where I live at the police are called the Nazi Patrol.Last month, my daughter's friend was 9 months pregnant,about to have her baby and she had a flat tire.A policeman stopped and cited her with a ticket for having the car on the side of the road. She asked him would he help her changed the tire.He said "No,ma'am I can't do that".Wow, talk about protect and serve. I do not trust the police at all,now.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm 

docgary,

I would like those links. But here is the thing, black feather is now president and things have gotten worse not better. He has been a great moderate republican president with a right wing tilt which is not what I so reluctantly voted for last election. Homeland security has been active in actions against occupy wall street also. Here is the face we got. :twisted:

I'll be damned if I vote for the republicrats again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:33 pm 

https://s9-us2.startpage.com/do/search? ... 5540d223b2

Here you will find many links related to Marcus Wolf, former E. German stasi leader hired by Bush & Co.
Gary

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:34 pm 

http://www.infowars.com/search-page/

you can also type in "Marcus wolf" into this search engine.
gary

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 pm 

Y'all pray for me.My boss and I are going to Chicago for a herb convention and we found out today that is when the Nato Summit is going on and our flights are already booked.I am a country girl and have never been to Chicago.I haven't been on a plane since before 911.They said on the internet there will be massive protesting ,stepped up security and people having a hard time getting around the city because of the world leaders.I hope we will be alright.It sure does scare me.I hope I don't get terrorized by the police.I better not get arrested.LOL Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 pm 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... mesticNews

Thanks docgary for the links and Jennifer good luck. I'm not so worried about you being safe as much the culture shock I think you'll have. Darned if I'll subject myself to it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm 

I don't fly in the states at all as the TSA perverts control that area. If you fly, I suggest lead lined underwear and T shirts They are lightweight and available on line-protect yourself from radiation and from pervs peeping at your body.
:roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:31 pm 

Dear Craig
I have a diploma in Herbal Medicine from the National Institute of Medical Herbalists UK-and
Bach flower therapy.
Let me know if I can help with info-but I am sure your boss knows already.
Gary

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 pm 

Hi Jennifer,
Oh, you are going to the conference.not Craig...
sorry for the confusion.
I am in Mainland China. I haven't lived in the states in a very long time.
gary

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 7   [ 124 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next