It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Prophecy?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 pm 

Greetings all,

Thought you might like to see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUggWuZZi24

Also, I was wondering if there is anything in the Native American Prophecies relating to the strange sounds that are occurring worldwide?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Prophecy?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:38 pm 

pretty strange, i didnt appear to be fakery , there have been a lot of UFO sightings recently, what about the crop circles that the media doesnt want to talk about?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 pm 

My husband,his brother and some friends saw an UFO when he was about 13 in the 1960's.They were camping out in the backyard.He said the object was egg-shaped and was flying around sporadically.His brother went into the house to tell their mother and to get a camera and by the time they got outside it was gone.My husband and his brother still talk about that til this day.I've never have had those encounters but all the women on my mothers side have weird feelings of bad things happening in our family before it happens.I wonder if it's the Indian in us.I knew my husband was going to fall 30 ft.in the mtns. before it happened. I warned him not to get in that tree.I told him I didn't like that tree.It has bad spirits about it. He said he would be alright.But he fell.He knows I have those feelings but he didn't listen to me.I start having anxiety attacks and I start getting glimpses of things to be.I can't see that in anyone but my family.Someone told me that I am so in tune with them because of my love for them. I can also feel everyone's feelings, good or bad.It gets spooky sometimes in a crowd of people.Now,you probably think I am weird but I am no monkey LOL.My grandmother who was Cherokee was like that ,too.My mother and I went to tell my grandmother that my father had died but before we got it out of our mouths my grandmother said Charles died today. He brought me a bouquet of flowers.We looked at each other with our eyes wide opened.Do any of you Indians have unusual feelings like that,too.Y'all please let me know.I don't want to feel like I am the only one that is weird one on this blog.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:05 am 

Jennifer, i know what you are talking about, i saw a blue light come floating in my room which was my aunts room, she had died about 1 year before that, i knew it was her, the light went right thru the wall

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 am 

In Cherokee blue or white symbolizes purity or a mental medicine from the north direction.It was your aunt.It meant she was caught between the physical and spiritual world and she left into the spiritual world.I bet you haven't seen that again!I've seen my dead father about a year ago.I've seen him in dreams since he died but not actually seen him.I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I saw him.He looked young and at peace.He had on blue.He said "I love you" and left.I feel like I won't see him again until I go into the spirit world but boy did I need to hear those words from him.I have not heard that from him since 1993.I told my mother about this and she cried. Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm 

i have had a fair amount of strange happenigs in my 59 years, back in summer of 1976 late at nite i heard a gunshot down in the woods, the prison camp was not far away and i thought somebody escaped, it was a minimum security at the time, i got up in the window listening,i didnt hear any dogs which they had over there for escapes,i heard another shot and a couple more but they were always single shots,never repeaters,i heard another and i heard a man scream, i went to pinching my arm to make sure i was awake,, over about 30 minutes i heard 12 or 15 shots and 3 men scream, the prison camp dogs were close enough to have heard it but they never made a sound, i went down there and didnt see anything , what is weird is there is what i have thought before that happened 3 graves where i heard that coming from

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:48 am 

The Prophecy of the Fourth Crow by the Lenapes.Long ago it was said that a fox did run on the earth and it said that four crows will come.The first crow flew the way of harmony with the Creator.The second crow tried cleaning the world but he became sick and died.The third crow saw his brother dead and he hid.The fourth crow flew the way of harmony again with the Creator.Caretakers will live together on the earth.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:21 pm 

Interesting, Craig.

I also found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuh-KhSV ... creen&NR=1

Maybe the angel of the air? Wish I could have asked him.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]