It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
 Post subject: Poison
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm 

In response to Russell Means talk to Alex Jones.Today at work(I am a herbalist)I talked to a lady that works for a doctor.She told me that a small amount of poison is added to each pharmaceutical pill just to make us sick.To make us keep coming back to the doctor until we die.I been knowing they are killing us for awhile and that their pills are no good for us but to put pure out poison in them is unreal.Stay away from the pharmaceuticals.Every month we get an article in some of our merchandize where the government is trying to shut the natural medicine industry down.It is from Alliance for Natural Medicine-USA.You can look it up.I've also been told that when you go to the doctor, they are sitting behind their laptops writing down people's symptoms and the computer comes up with a prescription and if the doctors don't go by it they will lose their licenses by the federal government.What a world we live in. Our gardens with fruits and vegetables and herbs are the only way for us to survive.Those who know the Earth will survive when this world turns upside down!Jennifer

Last edited by Craig on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Poison
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm 

Hi Jennifer, another website that I visit frequently, and well worth it. A lot of info here.

http://www.naturalnews.com/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 pm 

Thanks,I love learning about anything to do with natural medicines.Pahanna is another person that loves it, too. Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 am 

http://herbalgold.tripod.com/naishl.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm 

Hey Bearpaw! I think the bearpaw is a symbol of strength. What kind of tea is this? It wouldn't be Ojibwe Tea.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:06 am 

Hey everyone. I know Jennifer that what this woman has said is not altogether incorrect. Medicines that were being imported from China had cement, paint toxins in them. I am a nurse and I have been into herbs for over 30 years. I have severe Hypertension and alas I needed something. So i can't entirely discount pharmaceuticals because i know they have saved lives for the short-trm. therein lies the problem. western medicine prescribes these medicines for the long tem. Now they become poisons.
However I recently started going to an accupuncturist about 6 months ago to see if I can get relief. well the accupuncture did not seem to help and I was put on a herbal prep of Traditional Chinese medicine and it took 2 weeks or so before I started seeing results. I was consistently staying in 130's/80's then yesterday for some reason it was 154/116. so he decided to try another energy path and my BP is worse than ever. It was in 170's/110 all day and this morning was in 180/100's. Perhaps this is a Herzheimer-like effect(http://www.healself.org/detox.html), although this is not an illness caused by microbes or was it? I say when I developed high bloodpressure,it was after a 3 day illness with a fever of 103F and flu-like sx in 1997. I have not found a medicine that would effectively lower it. Garlic ,valerian all temporarily lower it. My sister mentioned something yesterdy that she read amalgam fillings contain mercury and can raise blood pressure. Ihave plenty of those. I guess I'll make some tabouli with cilantro instead of regular parsley, as cilantro is purported to rid the body of heavy metals. See article: http://www.hallvtox.dircon.co.uk/amalgam.html
So if any of you have some suggestions, would welcome.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:22 am 

Hi Ellen, as I'm sure you know high blood pressure can be the result of many factors; genetics, diet, exercise habits, stess, etc. I too would not disregard all medications. Have you ever tried reflexology? A friend of mine swears by it. Also meditation and yoga can help. Me, I listen to blues.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm 

Hello all, Ellen i am wondering if you picked up a virus that hasnt been irradicated yet, oil of oregano is powerful against even anthraz as im told from a doctor that has been using it for some time now. The wildcrafted oil is what is used. I would recommend taking it straight up,even though it is pretty nasty, because it shocks the body into its acceptance.Northamerican Herb and Spice is the brand this doctor uses.Now has it too. This doctors name is Cass Ingram,he is a Ron Paul supportor http://www.thepowerhour.com you can order it from here too

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 pm 

Hi Ellen,Pharmaceuticals will help for the short term but in actuality it masks the symptoms.Pharmaceuticals being chemicals or synthetic is poison to your system because our bodies only recognize foods. Herbs take a long time to heal but it does just that, it will heal eventually.For every year you have had a problem it takes 3 months to heal.You said garlic has help you some with your blood pressure.Try Kyolic garlic capsules, 400IU of vitamin E and high amounts of Vitamin C -twice a day.The first day do a 1000mg of vitamin C.Do 2000 mg.the second day.If 2000 mg. gives you diarrhea cut back to a 1000 mg.That is the level you need to take.You can go up to 10,000 mg. a day.You pee out what you don't need. Hawthorne and Hibiscus capsules or tea helps, too.Mercury fillings can cause all kinds of problems with the heart including heart attacks and can wreck havoc with your immune system.There are dentists that will take out mercury fillings and put in plastic fillings but it can be expensive.If you do that make sure it is a dentist that specializes in that or it can send mercury poisoning throughout your body.The metal cadmium also can cause high blood pressure and it can be in your water.A metal cleanse or the metal cleansing herbs you are talking about will help that.Stay away from caffeine for the high blood pressure.If being without caffeine makes you sluggish do an L-Arginine capsule in the mornings.A two-week full body cleanse will also help to lower the blood pressure.Parasites or microbes can get in the heart and any part of the body and cause problems.Almost everyone alive has parasites and they can live up to 40 years in our bodies.A parasite could have caused the flu-like symptoms. You can do a parasite cleanse with black walnut/wormwood/cloves for 40 days.Take this before each meal and at bedtime. During any cleanse and afterwards do a good whole food multi-vitamin and a probiotic to build your system back up.Do the cleanses at least 3 months apart from each other.I know I probably gave you too much to think about.Your blood pressure problems maybe a process of eliminations. Also what Lilac and Pahanna said will help tremendously.Oil of oregano is nasty and we carry the NOW brand at work and I love that company.A lot of the things I've talked about can be gotten from NOW.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm 

You could also try an old Tibetan remedy: peel and cut fresh ginger root into slices, boil 14 to 15 of the slices along with 4 cups of water. Continue to boil for 15 minutes on medium heat. Add lemon wedge to tea if you like. I am a firm believer in mind over matter. http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Buddhism/2000/06/Mind-Over-Matter.aspx?p=2

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm 

Dalai Lama is the man.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:22 am 

We live in a toxic world and why add more things to our systems like pharmaceuticals.I feel sorry for our liver and kidneys.Indians have a harder time getting toxins out of their systems than other people.They have a harder time getting well and they get sick easy.They fight with one problem after the other especially when they get older.It may go back to when the white man came over and brought diseases that killed lots of Indians.Their bodies were pure then and Indians haven't had as many years to build up an immune system as others.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:01 am 

Dalai Lama and Russell Means :) I wonder if they have ever met. I think if not it would be awesome if they did. They have alot in common; he is fighting also for the return to his land for himself and his people. I have a nephew in China now and if he goes back to India before coming home I will have him leave a prayer under the Bodi tree for Russell.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:22 am 

Jennifer, in regards to what you say about what they add to pharmaceuticals, now that I think about it I have taken medications that have left a "metallic" taste in my mouth. It makes me wonder.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]