It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Life and Freedom
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 am 

The white person tries to control,change and possess everything.The red person lives with life the way it is,not wanting control or to change things,only wanting to enjoy what he has at that moment.I grew up thinking I was only white but my early family teachings were in the Indian mindset.My father taught me don't you start a fight, but don't you back down from one either.The red person is calm and easy going until someone pushes and pushes and then pushes the wrong button and you better watch out.You stepped on one too many toes.Tempers flare then.The Indians have had their fight for years that they didn't start, having their freedoms taking away.The average white person in America today has just began their fight for their freedoms and some can't believe there are people out their who want to take complete control of everything.I don't know about you, but I am ready for the fight.My temper has flared up.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Life and Freedom
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 am 

i listen to a radio program on shortwave that is good www.thepowerhour.com, i stay away from regular tv, the lady that does this show is a breath of fresh air, she got healed from vacsines with herbal medicine and is on the bandwagon, she was a Air Force captain and nurse for 20 years

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]