It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 18 posts ]
 Post subject: Indigenous Peoples in Biblical Prophecy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 am 

Waking up in a daze and in a haze, can be to do with the fact that you have just come back from a completely different reality in a different dimension, as you come back into full awake consciousness. I am fully aware that I do work in other realities and dimensions while the body sleeps. I have worked in war zones and also communicated with people. Appeared before them to help them to change their ways. This morning was no different. However, the Malaysians speak of people waking up to the haze due to ecological disasters.

In the 1990's, Kuala Lumpur stood as the 14th most polluted city in the world. In 1991, it was described as the "worst haze problem in Malaysian history'. [1] Jordan and I flew into Kuala Lumpur on our way to Australia in 1998 and we included a short trip to Penang. However, Jordan (my son) and I had never flown such a long distance before, and jet lag really took its toll on us. So we did not get to enjoy our trip to Malaysia as much as we could have done so.

Waking up dazed is like that, its like jet lag, it can be due to being in the strong light of the LORD. Dazzled by his light and his words that impact upon your whole being. Its a feeling of being subdued by the sheer power of his energy.

In the book of Judges Delilah said to Samson, "Tell me the secret of your great strength and how you can be tied up and subdued' we all know what happened to Samson due to his attraction for Deliliah. In Samuel, the Philistines were subdued and they stopped invading Israel's territory. Throughout Samuel's lifetime, the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines'.

Psalm 47:3 'He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet'. Zechariah 10 also speaks of the people passing through the 'Sea of trouble'. The surging sea will be subdued and all the depths of the nile will dry up. In my humble view the sea of trouble is to do with the ocean of emotion and the surging sea being subdued is to do with the nile river that flows with it. When the nile dries up it means that the people can leave captivity because they can walk on dry land, it is no longer polluted with negative emotions that is a co-creator of disease.

Zechariah 10 speaks out against the new agers and how they lack a shepherd, and that is why their people are oppressed, The new agers are busy with their idols and visions and do not stand against the oppressors, in other words they're not a united force, they do not stand up to adversity. It mentions the shepherds and leaders and how they will be removed, that is repeated again in Zechariah 11 (and that is to do with religious leaders as well) because the LORD cares for Judah. Judah means praise so he is telling the spiritual that the LORD cares for those that praise him and give glory to him.

It then mentions the cornerstone, the tent peg, and the battle bow. The cornerstone (capstone) is to do with spiritual independence. In the book of Exodus the tent pegs are made of bronze, in other words they are very strong. Hence why the feet like burnished bronze are mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Prophet Ezekiel predicted that Judah and Joseph would be one stick. What does the tent peg do? It keeps the tent in place so that it is not swept away by the winds of change. The tent is also symbolic of the ancient ways, the desert Hebrews, living close, in connection and sacred union with nature. In effect, this text is telling you that from the cornerstone of spiritual independence, the tent peg came, in other words it was from the spiritual independence that the strength came, to hold the bow like Robin Hood that stood with the people. Archery is also to do with the spiritual law, and the importance of firing straight to hit the target.

Prophet Zechariah tells you that the LORD will strengthen Judah and save the tribes of Joseph. He will restore them and have compassion on them. Clearly, this chapter is talking about the Christians and the indigenous peoples (that includes Israeli's) that I hold in my heart. There was also a Native American Indian chief with the name of Joseph.

"They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the LORD their God and I will answer them. The Ephraimites will become like warriors, and their hearts will be glad as with wine. Their children will see it and be joyful; their hearts will rejoice in the LORD.

I will signal for them and gather them in. Surely I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before. Though I scatter them among the peoples, yet in distant lands they will remember me. They and their children will survive, and they will return."

What is a signal to the Native Indians? Is it not a smoke signal? The smoke signal was given to me in 2011, when I saw the energetic column of smoke rise in the kitchen. The text says the LORD will redeem them, and redemption is to do with shamanic healing and soul retrieval.

I will bring them back from Egypt and gather them from Assyria. I will bring them to Gilead and Lebanon, and there will not be room enough for them. They will pass through the sea of trouble; the surging sea will be subdued and all the depths of the Nile will dry up. Assyria’s pride will be brought down and Egypt’s scepter will pass away. I will strengthen them in the LORD and in his name they will live securely,” declares the LORD.'

This chapter is talking about the indigenous peoples of the nations, it also provides the timeline, because of what is going on in Syria and Egypt. 1 million Egyptians are on the march again and in the biblical prophecies that is a testimony for Joseph. Psalm 81.

Gilead is also to do with Joseph and healing. What is Egypt's scepter? It is to do with Obama because the LORD called Obama the Pharoah and Egypt is symbolic of captivity. In the book of Revelation chapter 13, the 42 months of Obama is over in June. As the chapter states, wisdom was called to do the count! Obama's scepter is passing away and Islam with it.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.malaysiakini.com/opinions/21836

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Indigenous Peoples in Biblical Prophecy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 am 

the Lakota/Dakota/Nakota nations are not part of your "bible prophisies" .... it is because of the christian/catholic faiths that we were persecuted and called savages. We worship as our ancestors taught us... please take this biblical crap to another forum....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:38 am 

ndnhorseman wrote:
the Lakota/Dakota/Nakota nations are not part of your "bible prophisies" .... it is because of the christian/catholic faiths that we were persecuted and called savages. We worship as our ancestors taught us... please take this biblical crap to another forum....
ndnhorseman wrote:
ndnhorseman wrote:

Destruction of the people on the land of the red man was also in the biblical prophecies. In the biblical prophecies it is the men of EDOM and the land of ESAU. Prophecies are given to pre-warn the people in advance. What the Vatican did and what the Church did to the indigenous peoples was not right and that is why the Vatican and its shepherds are being cut off. The same goes for Islam that wish to defeat you and your people.

So can you heal it? Are you willing to do so?

Savages
Crap

That which is divine does not ask for worship. Great Spirit asks that the people be willing to heal themselves, redeem the light of their souls and ascend in the purity of the being.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 am 

what do we need to heal from? .... the problem is that non L/D/N always make us "victims" .... we have never been and still are not victims ... it is people like you that wants us to be victims ... then you will have someone to save .... save yourself ... and leave your propaganda with your bible and its prophisies ... it has no place here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:07 pm 

We'lalin, ndn, for stepping up to the plate on this one.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm 

i want to throw in on this one 2, get the beam out of your eye Eliakim before you talk up in the clouds, come back around when you got a bunch of solar panels at a good price

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 pm 

ndnhorseman wrote:
what do we need to heal from? ....

First the 'need'.

Needs are to do with 'unmet needs' from childhood. I recommend inner child healing for you. Do you have such thing in the Lakotah nation?

ndnhorseman wrote:
the problem is that non L/D/N always make us "victims"

No, nobody can make you be anything that you are not.

If you choose to give your power away to belief then that is your option.

This is the 21st century and science is helping to prove what healers known since ancient times. You have a choice to unite science with the ancient wisdom of the ancestors or stay where you are.

ndnhorseman wrote:
.... we have never been and still are not victims ...

'Perception is an illusion that has no basis in reality'. from Sacred Words

You are the one that is talking about being a 'victim' not I.

The word 'victim' does not exist in my reality.

ndnhorseman wrote:
it is people like you that wants us to be victims ... then you will have someone to save .... save yourself ... and leave your propaganda with your bible and its prophisies ... it has no place here.

So can you heal it?

'wants'
'victims'
'save'
'propaganda'

Do catch up. This is the 21s century.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:38 pm 

pahanna wrote:
i want to throw in on this one 2, get the beam out of your eye Eliakim before you talk up in the clouds, come back around when you got a bunch of solar panels at a good price

Can you heal?

'I want'

Get to it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm 

ELIAKIM, Those who follow our Traditional teachings, do not recognize the words you speak: 'unmet needs from childhood' and 'inner child healing'.... 'Can you heal, get to it'. It is my belief, that you do not have a place or purpose to 'recommend' anything to anyone on this blog. Take your psycho-babble elsewhere.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 am 

windrider wrote:
ELIAKIM, Those who follow our Traditional teachings, do not recognize the words you speak: 'unmet needs from childhood' and 'inner child healing'.... 'Can you heal, get to it'. It is my belief, that you do not have a place or purpose to 'recommend' anything to anyone on this blog. Take your psycho-babble elsewhere.

I understand why Russell Means cries for his people.

Do you know about shamanic healing work?

Are there any shamanic healers on this board?

Why do you think there were shamanic healers if people did not require to heal?

Do you know about fragmentation of the soul?

Do you know how it comes to be?

Shamanic healers do.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:24 pm 

any child with half a brain can pick apart that book of toilet paper and show it for the bunk that it is. it is full of contridictions and has very little real knowledge in it. Why did god have to put a mark on cain to keep people from killing him if it was only adam and eve and their family on earth? Where did noahs son go to get a wife after the flood when all other people were supposed to be dead?

it is a book of mindless dribble for those with so little brain that they are unable to think for themselves

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:03 pm 

Flip: a shout out to you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:09 pm 

for the sake of clarity i suppose i want to say that the Bible is a collection of manuscripts, some historical , some proverbial, some prophetic and some like the creation story a guess at best. The reason i want to say this is that after reading the prophetic manuscripts especially the vision of John and the dream interpretations by Daniel they correspond with the vision of Black Elk and Hopi as well, been trying to avert it myself but damn if i know Peace

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm 

pahanna wrote:
for the sake of clarity i suppose i want to say that the Bible is a collection of manuscripts, some historical , some proverbial, some prophetic and some like the creation story a guess at best. The reason i want to say this is that after reading the prophetic manuscripts especially the vision of John and the dream interpretations by Daniel they correspond with the vision of Black Elk and Hopi as well, been trying to avert it myself but damn if i know Peace

Indeed and most biblical scholars agree that the vision of John is a compilation of the prophecies of the Jewish prophets. My view is that the books that constitute the OT include many legends and the desert peoples were really no different to other indigenous peoples. In as much as stories and legends were told to impart a 'moral'.

Just like the story of King Arthur and the round table. The story is all about integrity and how a nation can fall without it.

Teachings were given orally. Just like the Sufi have their oral teachings that are completely different to Islam.

For instance when a woman was having a rant over buying a box of chocolates and when she got it home, she found there were very few chocs in the gold packaging, I asked her what was the moral of the story?

She replied 'I knew you would say that'.

Every life has a story to tell due to the benefit of experience and the bible is no different.

However, I do find some of the prophecies astounding at the way they are manifesting in their accuracy.

As far as the NT is concerned some of it to do with the healing work has never been understood. Even St Jerome wrote in his letters that he did not understand the spiritual law and looked forward to the day when a person would come who did.

The texts were like science to me, it came into my life very late in life for divine purpose. Prior to that I had little to no interest in either. However, now I can see a way of how to get the truth to those that are confined by the box of doctrine and dogma that the Catholic Church put the people in.

The fact is the word 'religion' does not exist in biblical Hebrew.

2.000 years ago there were at least 24 different sects and if the Rabbi's hadn't closed down the prophet schools throughout the middle east in 100BC, humanity would have a very different face today.

The spiritual have always suffered the academic mindsets.

Although that is all in the process of changing with the climate due to what the academics have done.

Now that cutting edge science backs up the true spiritual teachings its a win win for everyone and especially the healers of humanity. No matter what culture or nation people are from.

We live in exciting times although it can be heavy at times.

'Love heals the world and compassionate action changes it.' from Sacred Words

Thank you for sharing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:54 am 

A very important fact ELIAKIM ndn has already pointed out to you is that WE ARE NOT VICTIMS! The more psycho babble you write the more I believe someone needs to spank your "Inner Child" You obviously know nothing about us.
DO EDUCATE YOURSELF IT IS AFTER ALL THE 21st CENTURY. Sadly you are to busy knowing everything to learn anything.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 pm 

StormsRider wrote:
A very important fact ELIAKIM ndn has already pointed out to you is that WE ARE NOT VICTIMS! The more psycho babble you write the more I believe someone needs to spank your "Inner Child" You obviously know nothing about us.
DO EDUCATE YOURSELF IT IS AFTER ALL THE 21st CENTURY. Sadly you are to busy knowing everything to learn anything.

Time for you to own it and take responsibility StormsRider, not once have I have ever called any Native Americans 'victims'.

So can you heal it?

'We are not victims'.

"Psycho babble' Its interesting those words only come out of the mouths of Americans, what did you consume Stormsrider?

"needs'

"spank inner child' Did your parents spank you Stormsrider?

"know nothing'

"educate yourself'

"too busy knowing everything'

Very good, you have shown yourself to us Stormsrider.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:03 pm 

Fool, do you think there are any here that have not seen me for what I am over the years? Your weak attempt to portray me as you do not define yourself but as you exist. Is typical and weak with the typical European twisting of words. What I am is clear and has been for several years on this board and decades in life.
Continue to speak to us as if we are children that only your lack of wisdom can save and all you accomplish will be to look even more foolish than you already have portrayed yourself. Most here know who I am, where I am, what I do, and most importantly what I stand for.
It was actually a couple of E-Mails from other Lakota that frequent here that brought me to see the " European fool with all the white ideas" As I have been very busy in a project over the last year and not been visiting here as often. I could not read your idiocy without giving it the respect and reply it is due.
It would be my opinion that indiginous forums come to life when you appear to stand against your crytal licking plastic shaman ways. Not out of any love or respect for your words that strongly contradict traditional teachings.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:23 pm 

Perhaps ELIAKIM, with all of its wisdumb can stay in europe and save all of the Visagoths, Celts, and Huns from the european way of life. A half wit child can see the wholy babble is nothing more than the teaching stories of the ancient Hebrew wrote down to pass on to their childrens. The story of adam and eve ws stolen from the ancient egyptian creation story. Out of 630 commandments that mosses was said to have brought down from the mountain, there is now only 10. What about the 50 or so books that king james the 1st declared to be unfit to be in the wholy babble?

The story of noah and the flood was stolen from the Sumerian epic of Giglamesh. Why does the story of noahs flood apper 2x in gensis, and they contricict eace other. What about Ezehikial's trip to the ufo? It describs being taken up to a machine whth wheels. gears, and multi colored lights. Not much different that modern day ufo abduction stories.

The story of moses parting the red sea is a twisting of the Hebrew words meaning "Sea of Reeds". The sea of reeds is a saltwater marsh on the northern side of the Red Sea midway to the medaterrian sea. The sea of reeds parted when when the volcanic island of Santorini erupted and caused a tidal wave which sucked the water from the river. Also there is no historical evidence the Hebrew were ever slaves in egypt.

There is only one ancient reference about jesus christ, it was written by the historian Josephus, a known liar and embellisher of teh historical events. Josephus was a known liar that was pro Roman in his writings.

The oceanographer, Ballard, who found the Titanic, has shown the story of the flood originated in teh Black Sea. This was a result of the glaciers melting after teh last iceage, breaching the Bosphoras Strait, in Turkey, flooding the communities living along the shores of a freshwater lake, as well as on the banks of the Danube and other rivers that flowed to the lake. There is also evidence of the flooding of communities in the Persian Gulf and Red Sea, also a result of melting glaciers.

A pile of crap is still a pile of crap, no matter how old it is. It still turn into fertilizer. "One persons garbage is anothers treasures. To us this is garbage adn to ELIAKIM, it is a treasure. Perhaps we should not ridicule this person but maybe we should feel sympathy for one so delusional. they must be crazier than a loon on acid

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 18 posts ]