It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:18 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: BE TRUE TO THE SELF AND YOUR PEOPLE
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:22 am 

The Native Indians have produced many videos where they are standing against Obama. In these videos a Native Lakotah Indian shows that he was clearly flattered that the PLO came all of the way to the USA to see him. They told him that the Lakotah nation was one of the missing tribes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpeYjp5O ... r_embedded

In another video you see that Native Indians have been seduced into converting to Islam. Who as supported the PLO the most in the USA? Obama. The interests of Obama, Islam and the Corporations are against the indigenous peoples throughout the world.

Some might say that it is better to live as a Muslim than die as a Native Indian. However, I disagree. The Indigenous peoples have not suffered what they have for generations; to now be displaced from their divine right and spiritual inheritance by Islam. This as been going on all over the world, with the indigenous peoples. Never forget, that Indonesia was once a Buddhist and Hindu nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZbeVal ... r_embedded

Hamas are recruiting throughout Latin America and Latin American leaders are all suffering from cancer.

Lakotah take no money from Islamic leaders. Do not be beholden to them.

A friend also posted this comment:

"I've heard about muslims trying to convince the Natives in N. America that they're muslims. In BC a couple years ago the chiefs won a case against the school board to stop teaching that they are muslims, since those tribes rejected it."

Rightly so!

Be sovereigns, the healed are incorruptible.

Yes I brought the smoking pipe exactly as the prophecies predicted that I would.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: BE TRUE TO THE SELF AND YOUR PEOPLE
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 am 

islam like its counterpart , christianity are 2 of the worlds most violent religions. Both have murdered and conquered in the name of thier gods. To remain a soveriegn nation ....ALL american indian people must learn thier languages ...thier cultures...and thier traditions.... outside influence from the european invasion have continuely put pressure on us to be articulated into euro american culture.... but there are still those that refuse to give up the struggle....hoka hey

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 pm 

I agree with you fully ndnhorseman.I grew up in Christianity. I have come to believe only in the Creator who made all living things.To me he is the one true God.I still believe that Jesus was a great prophet that God gave him the wisdom to help us in everyday life and spiritually.The Catholics made him out to be God's son while putting guilt trips on us to control us while the bishops and the monks were out doing who knows what(molesting boys I assume). I grew up Baptist.They branched off from the Catholics.They made you feel guilty about everything ,too. The King James version of the Bible is just that, his version. He was considered the most evil King of that time.Who knows what lies are put in the Bible.After I found out I was Indian and saw what the Catholics did to the Indians. I lost my faith in Christianity.Some of my family went to Brainerds Mission School for the Indians in Creekpath Alabama {Guntersville, Alabama}I know they went to school there, but I have not found out anything further about it.Like I said I believe there is only one Creator,are my beliefs, not to force how I feel on anyone else.I am a horticulturists and a herbalist.My favorite plant is the tree.They are beautiful.We could not exist without them.They give us oxygen and help to keep the air clean.We give them carbon dioxide that they need.Their leaves are their hair blowing in the wind. Their branches are their arms.Cut a branch and see how they bleed.Their trunks are in the middle with their juices flowing like people.Their roots are their feet and their toes. To help them stand firmly in the ground.We are all one family in the Creator's eye.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 pm 

Craig wrote:
I agree with you fully ndnhorseman.I grew up in Christianity. I have come to believe only in the Creator who made all living things.To me he is the one true God.I still believe that Jesus was a great prophet that God gave him the wisdom to help us in everyday life and spiritually.The Catholics made him out to be God's son while putting guilt trips on us to control us while the bishops and the monks were out doing who knows what(molesting boys I assume). I grew up Baptist.They branched off from the Catholics.They made you feel guilty about everything ,too. The King James version of the Bible is just that, his version. He was considered the most evil King of that time.Who knows what lies are put in the Bible.After I found out I was Indian and saw what the Catholics did to the Indians. I lost my faith in Christianity.Some of my family went to Brainerds Mission School for the Indians in Creekpath Alabama {Guntersville, Alabama}I know they went to school there, but I have not found out anything further about it.Like I said I believe there is only one Creator,are my beliefs, not to force how I feel on anyone else.I am a horticulturists and a herbalist.My favorite plant is the tree.They are beautiful.We could not exist without them.They give us oxygen and help to keep the air clean.We give them carbon dioxide that they need.Their leaves are their hair blowing in the wind. Their branches are their arms.Cut a branch and see how they bleed.Their trunks are in the middle with their juices flowing like people.Their roots are their feet and their toes. To help them stand firmly in the ground.We are all one family in the Creator's eye.Jennifer

I have noticed that many Americans have a version of history and very few know that England kicked out the Vatican when the Pope would not allow King Henry the VIII to be divorced. His daughter Queen Elizabeth also had to cope with the Catholics from Spain and in Scotland and there was a war with Spain due to Queen Elizabeth defending her peoples right to be who they wished to be.

The Christian orthodox were so oppressive Europe put immense pressure on them to leave and many were kicked out. I can see the same happening to the Muslims if they continue to co-create the cultural genocide that is going on in Europe.

Most Europeans are very laid back and easy going, very different to many Americans. For instance the general populous of Europeans view guns as a symbol of violence, where the Americans view it as a symbol of freedom.

In the four years that I have observed Americans their way of doing things is like running a military machine. I understand their sensitivity to 'religion' much more now, especially after I witnessed for myself the disease that had been co-created to a whole family by the Churches in the USA.

We have a saying in England, that the USA have a Church on every corner and we have a pub. However, I have noticed recently an increase of American type Churches arriving on our shores from the USA.

A video of Red Crow came up for my viewing on youtube and he mentioned how it was the Irish Catholics that murdered more Native Indians than anyone else.

I was very surprised that he entertained the IRA that had terrorized my people, the same Irish Catholics that murdered his own. Would I have done what he did? No. I would not. Wisdom does not entertain terrorists.

So when Native Indians categorize the white man is that really fair? Should one not define exactly whom the people are talking about? Its like when people brand all Jewish people the same. They are not the same. If people look into who the banking fraternity most of them have a German ancestry, and the first bankers in Egypt were Greeks who were living in Egypt. Also historically the most disliked people in Europe by the Europeans have been first the Germans and then the French. Notably the Euro was a Germanic/French idea and it is they who are trying to save it.

I am not white, I have olive skin due to my ancestry.

Its important not to tar everyone with the same brush.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]