It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: open letter to Eliakim
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm 

there are a few on this forum that have contacted me via e mail because of your insistance on your "new age christian" beliefs. while you are surely allowed to believe what you want...this site and many of its members have stood against new age theology... the art of mix and match beliefs .... and christianity.

i will openly ask you to refrain from your pushing your beliefs upon those of this forum. while it is true that leksi Russel has invited people here to express thier views... i am certain he did not mean for non indians such as yourself to openly try to convert...or attempt to infiltrate this forum with new age theology.

it would be appreciated if you would stay closer to subjects that do not include your "religious" theology. i will conclude this with a warning.... continue to push and i will ask admin to remove you from this site. thank you for your time and concern with this matter.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: open letter to Eliakim
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:02 pm 

ndnhorseman wrote:
there are a few on this forum that have contacted me via e mail

Prove it.

ndnhorseman wrote:
because of your insistance on your "new age christian" beliefs.

Prove it, then define it.

The forum is open for all to share. I share what I come to share as an elder with vast spiritual experience, and the forum tells you to respect the elders. Every forum where I go increases its traffic and receives blessings in abundance.

ndnhorseman wrote:
while you are surely allowed to believe what you want...this site and many of its members have stood against new age theology... the art of mix and match beliefs .... and christianity.

I do not have such thing as belief.

I live by the experience of Spirit in sacred union with the divine.

ndnhorseman wrote:
i will openly ask you to refrain from your pushing your beliefs upon those of this forum.

I don't push anything, I share as good elders share.

I didn't come courting the Indian leaders like Islam to convert them to anything.

I have supported the Indian leaders and their cause to be in Spiritual Independence for decades and the Indian cause.

ndnhorseman wrote:
while it is true that leksi Russel has invited people here to express thier views... i am certain he did not mean for non indians such as yourself to openly try to convert...or attempt to infiltrate this forum with new age theology.

Now, accusations of 'convert' and 'infiltrate'. You know who the accuser of the holy ones are don't you?

ndnhorseman wrote:
it would be appreciated if you would stay closer to subjects that do not include your "religious" theology.

I don't have a religious theology.

Although the prophecies do interest me, including the Native Indian Prophecies and other prophecies from other indigenous peoples.

ndnhorseman wrote:
i will conclude this with a warning.... continue to push and i will ask admin to remove you from this site. thank you for your time and concern with this matter.

You warn me?

LOL

If Russell Means would like me to leave the forum then I will do so.

If you choose to ban me from an open forum that is the right of the forum originators.

However, I will give you this warning.

I do not recommend that you stand against a holy one sent by the Creator.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm 

first...i have nothing to prove to you ... 2nd... i doubt very much that you are an "elder", for with being an "elder" comes wisdom that only time can create ... 3rd ... i would say that you have shown that you are wasicu because of your arrogance to profess being an "elder" and your feeble warning that you are "holy one" sent by this "creator" you profess to know.

you may have supported many "indian leaders" but you have no clue as to american indian culture , for if you did, your arrogance would not be seen.

"The forum is open for all to share. I share what I come to share as an elder with vast spiritual experience, and the forum tells you to respect the elders. Every forum where I go increases its traffic and receives blessings in abundance." .... i would say the increased traffic is due to those people who stand against people like you.

again, if you choose to stay here...play nice...altho many here , including myself, have had issues with one another....never has anyone made a blatant "threat" by using thier god , nor has anyone made the claim of being sent by thier god ....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm 

ELIAKIM, from one female 'Elder' to another. Back off a bit. Obviously, you have never learned humility or respect. Being a woman, and a wasichu, you may have assumed that you are responding to a male "audience" only. As a woman, I find your comments offensive. Have some respect for our Native men and women as well.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 am 

Eliakim....i had to go back and re read your posts from previous dates. It was there that i realized that you were from england. amazing how many english make the same claims that you do ... american indian spirit guides .... sent by the "creator" to spread the word ....

i am a old man ... i really do not wish to "cyber fight" with you or anyone else for that matter .... you just need to understand indian perspective. We did not ask for your ancestors to come here and preach basically the same thing you do...we did not ask for you or those that believe in what you do to "prostylize" to us. we have our beliefs...you have yours.

i have my own agenda...these on line forums are not one of them .... i was asked by real people to come here ... i have been asked by real people to confront this issue you have created here now.... i have nothing to prove to you .... i do not care in the least that you believe you are a "holy one" .... my godhead and yours differ .... my lifestyle and yours differ ....

maybe you are an "elder" in england or at least considered one ... but then help your own nation and people .... those here may share ideas but they help themselves and help there own. We do not need your help as far as spiritual things are concerned ... we have brains and can make our own choices .... weather good or bad choices, but we can deal with them when the time is right.

again i will openly ask that you refrain from your "hard line" religious zelous.... thank you

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 am 

ndnhorseman wrote:
first...i have nothing to prove to you ... 2nd... i doubt very much that you are an "elder", for with being an "elder" comes wisdom that only time can create ... 3rd ... i would say that you have shown that you are wasicu because of your arrogance to profess being an "elder" and your feeble warning that you are "holy one" sent by this "creator" you profess to know.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and only the pure can see purity.

There lays the wisdom of an elder.

ndnhorseman wrote:
you may have supported many "indian leaders" but you have no clue as to american indian culture , for if you did, your arrogance would not be seen.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you see arrogance, then seek within for the reason why.

Do I see arrogance when I listen to Russell Means speak? No, I see righteousness and truth.

May the Creator continue to bless him with healing beyond measure.

ndnhorseman wrote:
i would say the increased traffic is due to those people who stand against people like you.

"The light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light until there is no more darkness left." From Sacred Words

ndnhorseman wrote:
again, if you choose to stay here...play nice...altho many here , including myself, have had issues with one another....never has anyone made a blatant "threat" by using thier god , nor has anyone made the claim of being sent by thier god ....

I have been nice since the beginning, I am divine love in manifestation on the earth plane, so you must look at yourselves and why you are triggering all over the place.

'blatant threat'

Can you heal it?

Why do you feel threatened?

There is a difference between 'god' and 'God'.

However, that is of no interest to you, and that is not what this discussion is about or why I came to the forum in the first place.

I have made a few posts and you choose to home in on one. Instead of the posts that I have put up on the indigenous peoples. That is your choice. However, is that what you call fair? Is that justice? If you look at all of the posts that I have made. See the balance, and that which I have posted to support your cause.

Can you accept balance and harmony?

Can you accept others that are unique and different to you?

In my life every individual, every child is unique with unique talents.

If you can't accept, how will the Lakotah nation manage when new people that are not Native Indian accept the invitation of the Lakotah nation to join them?

Will you segregate yourselves from sharing with others or does everyone have to believe the same as you?

What is that connects people?

A common purpose. Caring and sharing. The heart of essentials.

Healing each other, being together and understanding each other.

The healed are incorruptible.

windrider, first there was the humility and courage to heal the self, then came peace and wisdom, then came honor.

Would the people on this forum speak to Russell Means the way they have spoken to me?

No of course not. I ask you where is the love?

Where is the open arms that Russell Means has offered others?

I come from the heart of pure intention.

ndnhorseman, no they were not my descendants. My ancestors are not from England.

Perhaps you would like to talk to Russell Means of the Lakotah nation then, because he has made videos asking for help for his people.

So make up your minds, do the Lakotah nation require help or not? Do you think the way that you are addressing me will encourage others to help you and your nation?

Time for the people to select their priorities and stay on track with them, because it appears that the Lakotah republic are giving mixed messages to the world.

May peace be with you all and may you find it in your hearts.

Love beyond measure

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:13 am 

leksi Russels words are his own ... they are his perception .... he does not now nor has he ever spoke for the entire L/D/N nation.... woulkd i "challenge" him on his stances as I have you .... face to face I would .... but again, thats just me.

i notice that again you skirt around the issue of wisdom...being an "elder" with many words ... that is the wasicu and the christian way .... as for your "playing nice" ... i do not think you have, but then this is the internet, words can be misunderstood.

as for feeling threatened ... again. real people contacted me and i have responded to thier concerns .... so i personally will hold myself responsible and accountable when you are banned for your persistance of your behaviour.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:02 pm 

Hau, Eliakim,

I would like to comment...

While it is good to share ideas, as an outsider (as I am) with little knowledge of the many issues challenging the Lakotah, from everyday existence (read some of the posts about the children going to school with no coats or shoes in the brutal winters) or just maintaining their identity, I soon realized I had no basis to speak here due to complete ignorance of the true issues.

I cannot say I understand them all, but I can empathize with what is going on. I was able to learn a great deal. Look at some of Aaron Huey's photos, for instance. Or reading Ghostwarrior's account of the Lincolnite hangings. Still not the same as living it and losing your ancestors in a thousand murderous ways. I grew up very poor, but our poverty could not begin to touch that of Pine Ridge.

There is a wealth of knowledge in the forums. If you read about what happened to the children in the name of religion, starting with Grant, and continuing to the present, then you will understand how the topic of religion can be so offensive.

Like you, when I first came here, I had a wealth of ideas of how to help the people, totally inconsistent with the way they want to live...I realized my views were intrusive, yet patiently they overlooked that and they taught me much. I have made some very good friends here.

Their future is in their own hands. All we can do is hope to share their vision and assist whenever possible. There are many good people here, willing to share ideas with respect and you can learn much if you are truly interested in helping in some way...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm 

mollydee wrote:
Hau, Eliakim,

I would like to comment...

While it is good to share ideas, as an outsider (as I am) with little knowledge of the many issues challenging the Lakotah, from everyday existence (read some of the posts about the children going to school with no coats or shoes in the brutal winters) or just maintaining their identity, I soon realized I had no basis to speak here due to complete ignorance of the true issues.

I cannot say I understand them all, but I can empathize with what is going on. I was able to learn a great deal. Look at some of Aaron Huey's photos, for instance. Or reading Ghostwarrior's account of the Lincolnite hangings. Still not the same as living it and losing your ancestors in a thousand murderous ways. I grew up very poor, but our poverty could not begin to touch that of Pine Ridge.

There is a wealth of knowledge in the forums. If you read about what happened to the children in the name of religion, starting with Grant, and continuing to the present, then you will understand how the topic of religion can be so offensive.

Like you, when I first came here, I had a wealth of ideas of how to help the people, totally inconsistent with the way they want to live...I realized my views were intrusive, yet patiently they overlooked that and they taught me much. I have made some very good friends here.

Their future is in their own hands. All we can do is hope to share their vision and assist whenever possible. There are many good people here, willing to share ideas with respect and you can learn much if you are truly interested in helping in some way...

I understand. However, as a healer first we heal the past then we can move on into the present. Clearly, many here still have not healed their past and how they feel about it, otherwise they would not react and would respond from the heart as you have done.

Next, an important part of healing is counting our blessings.

When I suffered from disease I could still find it in my heart to count my blessings, even when I had cancer. I could still see and appreciate that there were many others that were worse off than me. I could see, I could walk, I could hear, just three of many blessings to be counted in life.

One of my clients was 90% blind and he was one of the most positive men I have ever met in my life. He once said to me, if I ever meet anyone more positive then me then I know I have a lot more work to do on self. When you have been blessed to work with people like that you know what humility and empowerment really means to those that still count their blessings in times of adversity.

We were able to teach a blind man, a teenager with cerebal palsy etc healing techniques so that they could give themselves healing, and be empowered by it. Are the Lakotah healing their people?

The Lakotah have much to be thankful for, they have been blessed to live on land free in comparison with most other people. Counting our blessings that we do not live in Damascus, Libya, or Cairo at this time.

As far as no coats and shoes are concerned for the children, it is the same in many nations that are a lot worse off then the Lakotah.

Did the native Indians send their children to school? Not as far as I am aware.

The children were taught around the campfire were they not?

I remember when I spent some time with an Aborigine elder in Australia and he had enough of the complaints from the aborigines. He told me he told them you can't have your cake and eat it.

You have a choice. Go back to the old ways and live in the out back, or continue to enjoy what you now have due to the white man. This was an aborigine elder that was walking the middle path, embracing the old ways and the new. He ran dream time tours and he knew full well that if wasn't for the tourists he would not make a living. He saw a way forward for him and his people and how they could benefit from the old, if they embraced the new. That was his way that was right for him. He was a real man and had no time for what he called the 'wingers'. He knew full well that we cannot turn the clock back, what is done is done, that we have to live in the present and what Great Spirit has given us.

Most of my ancestors died in WW2. Everyone has had ancestors and family murdered in the wars of men. What makes the Native Americans think they are any different to the Armenians. the Crotians or the Jewish people? Many nations but that does not make it right, although it does not make the Lakotah or Native Indians the only ones.

In our hearts we connect. In the UK and the rest of the Europe at the moment our culture is experiencing cultural genocide due to immigration.

Yes, that's right the culture of europe is experiencing a cultural genocide that it has not experienced for 1,000's of years. That is another reason that I was sent to the USA in 2008 to warn America what is going on. When I was sent to Greece to share with them, they thought that they were only ones that were suffering, until I filled them in what was going on here. Then the march for freedom really began.

The difference is the Greeks were suffering so much, that they had the ears to hear what I had been sent to tell them. It did not matter where I went or who I spoke to, the Greeks acted upon what I told them immediately, texting each other. Phoning each other. The Greeks are very pro-active and they do know how to listen.

How many Lakotah have passports and have travelled the world? How worldly are they? What wealth of experience do they bring to share to help their people? In this day and age, a people cannot be cut off from the rest of the world, unless they are going to live like the men in the rain forests that have just been discovered.

The indigenous peoples are arising all over the world. It is time. However, it requires the heart to connect and I come from my heart.

As I said the Lakotah are giving out mixed messages.

Russell Brand from the UK has started a website for the charities and people that are doing good to raise money for good causes.

Maybe the Lakotah would like to look at crowdrise and see if they feel it can help them financially at this time.

http://www.crowdrise.com/

I am smelling smoke and burning as I finish writing this response to you and it is to do with the USA.

Welcome to my heart Mollydee may blessings in abundance be yours.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:53 pm 

We have 2 things in common Eliakim. We help people to heal and we both have had cancer.I count having cancer as being a blessing.People have looked at me like I was crazy when I told them this.It made me stop and look at life differently.I asked God would he please help me to get well and when I went to my chemotherapist to get my records, to give to the doctor, who was going to do an ultrasound on me, to see if I still had cancer. I talked to a lady I had never seen before to tell me "I know I don't know you, but God told me to tell you, don't you worry about a thing.He said he is going to heal you.You won't have cancer anymore. " The next week I went for the ultrasound ,the doctor told me all I had was scar tissue. During that time, when I was going through treatment I asked God to please send me something to help people with their health.He gave me a job in herbal medicines 6 months later.This job has been a blessing to me, to help people.Other than my grandchildren, it is my passion.I hope you don't think I was trying to tar and feather you.I don't like the way white Americans have done the Indians.It is not against you.It is about the way the white people have acted in America.I know how white people are here. I am Indian and I am white. I am also Scotch-Irish. The Scotch-Irish married the Cherokees and Creeks in Southeast America. I have lived in the white American's world all of my life.They are good people and they are bad people.Most white Americans are always in a hurry to get more and don't care if they hurt you to get what they want.Since the economy is going bad.They haven't acted so uppety.They are starting to be more humble.They are losing a lot of things they have taken for granted.They have been spoiled.I was raised poor and I am still poor but I am rich by some people's standards.Riches don't always mean money. I have always been an outsider.My family was assimilated ,never knowing until recently we are Indians.I am not welcome with the Cherokees nor have I never understood white American mindset. Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 am 

Craig wrote:
We have 2 things in common Eliakim. We help people to heal and we both have had cancer.I count having cancer as being a blessing.People have looked at me like I was crazy when I told them this.It made me stop and look at life differently.I asked God would he please help me to get well and when I went to my chemotherapist to get my records, to give to the doctor, who was going to do an ultrasound on me, to see if I still had cancer. I talked to a lady I had never seen before to tell me "I know I don't know you, but God told me to tell you, don't you worry about a thing.He said he is going to heal you.You won't have cancer anymore. " The next week I went for the ultrasound ,the doctor told me all I had was scar tissue. During that time, when I was going through treatment I asked God to please send me something to help people with their health.He gave me a job in herbal medicines 6 months later.This job has been a blessing to me, to help people.Other than my grandchildren, it is my passion.I hope you don't think I was trying to tar and feather you.I don't like the way white Americans have done the Indians.It is not against you.It is about the way the white people have acted in America.I know how white people are here. I am Indian and I am white. I am also Scotch-Irish. The Scotch-Irish married the Cherokees and Creeks in Southeast America. I have lived in the white American's world all of my life.They are good people and they are bad people.Most white Americans are always in a hurry to get more and don't care if they hurt you to get what they want.Since the economy is going bad.They haven't acted so uppety.They are starting to be more humble.They are losing a lot of things they have taken for granted.They have been spoiled.I was raised poor and I am still poor but I am rich by some people's standards.Riches don't always mean money. I have always been an outsider.My family was assimilated ,never knowing until recently we are Indians.I am not welcome with the Cherokees nor have I never understood white American mindset. Jennifer

Thank you for sharing Jennifer yes I agree with everything that you have said.

I was not speaking personally 'taring everyone with the same brush' but generally as many people do. It is something that I also have to watch myself on.

It is wonderful that you are a herbalist and I enjoyed reading about your basket weaving, a traditional craft. I feel that these crafts of the indigenous peoples are very important, just as important as retaining their native languages.

Many children today, only know how to use a computer and are not willing to learn traditional crafts. The tradesmen like electricians and plumbers will also be in high demand as we move further through these last days of the end times.

When I was in the USA a taxi driver said that the children would not know what to do without macdonalds, they would not know how to find or grow their own food to survive.

What is important is that the indigenous peoples survive what they know is coming upon the USA. Their own prophecies also align with the biblical prophecies about the USA and its right at the door. I cannot tell you how urgent it is that the people are completely self-sufficient and they must prepare for the worst. To this end the people must put their differences aside, and work together for the good of all, sharing and caring. It can bring out the best in the people when they are merciful and compassionate to each other.

I don't how much money the reservations receive from the US government but what would happen if they received none? I am sharing this as an hypothesis due to the Obama administration planning to kill the dollar, and we already know that Obama does not care about the indigenous peoples. The wealth of America is being stripped from it until it is naked, due to what it has done to the indigenous peoples around the world. That is sure to impact on the Native Indians at some point much more than it does now.

My view is that what they do receive must be put to good use to ensure their survival.

Growing food being an absolute priority. People can live without the rest.

As long as the people have the sun, the rain and food people can survive.

Of course in the cold parts people also require skins or material for warmth, so how did they stay warm in olden days? Sometimes I like to wear a rug to keep warm. So what if the Lakotah had a 'rug campaign' and people could donate their rugs that they did not require anymore. Those rugs could be made into coats for the children. If the Lokotah chose to run such a campaign then I would be very happy to promote it.

The same can happen with wool. I remember there was a time when people donated old woolen garments and women would take them apart and make new garments with the wool.
This happened a lot in the 60's and that is how many of the stripped jumpers in different colour's came to be in Europe. Then the fashion industry copied the people.

Have any of the Lokotah built a fish farm to feed their people?

I do recommend that you have as many of these as possible.

1 million pounds of food on three acres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV9CCxdkOng

Yes I am an outsider too, I do not fit into any mould or box that people like to use.

That is what spiritual independence means to me, I cannot be typecast and I like aspects of the spirituality from many nations and cultures. I like to see where they connect in the heart, where they connect in universal truth. I am always on the move and never stand still. Change being the only constant in the cosmos.

I honor those that honor their ancestry it is something that most Europeans haven't been interested in. Europeans have been more interested in the spirituality of other nations and cultures rather than their own. However, it has brought a richness and diversity, and has helped Europeans to reconnect with the earth and land where they live.

Although they are getting very concerned about the destruction of the different European cultures that Europeans have always taken for granted. Europeans do not wish to all be the same, the different nations like their individuality, and Europeans like to visit the different cultures within Europe.

Many of our blessed rainbow warriors have already left Europe and some are working with the elders of the indigenous peoples to help them to defend their resources in different parts of the world. Some have set up eco-communities a well, living self-sustainably. These eco-communities are now in many parts of the world.

Love beyond measure

Last edited by ELIAKIM on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:35 am 

I know I talk about God on some of my writings and talk about the Creator in other writings but I call him both.I consider them one and the same.Eliakim,I know you are trying to understand us here in America but the Indians here have been treated like dirt and after the casinos came along, white people' claim to be Indians thinking the Indians are rich.The white man have been so greedy here they have taken everything that is in their way and are still taking. It will never stop until there is no more to take.The higher up Indians and the BIA get all the money.Regular Indians get very little and the government controls everything they do.They can't even have stores to bring money in.Cherokees have the highest living standards of all the Indians.That is why some Indians claim Cherokees are not Indians. Most Cherokees are not rich either.Most of them live like poor white America.The Lakota Ogalala Tribe is one of the most poorest tribes in America. They live in horrible living conditions that by most standards their homes should be condemned.No,most Indians don't have a passport because they can not afford to go down the road much less go to Europe.They are too busy trying to get their next meal. Their health is bad because all they can afford is commodity food or Food Stamp food.It's bottom of the barrel food,the food they scrape up off the floor.Indians have bad kidneys ,liver and stomach.I know I have plenty of health issues because of being an Indian.I could only imagine my health if I was full blooded.All of my family struggles with their health.We as Indians have an enzyme missing an we can't detoxify sugar.Sugar is the most poisonous food ever introduced to us.It has caused us nothing but diabetes and alcoholism and everything else.Sugar goes straight to our bloodstream.I can't even eat anything sweets anymore.It causes me to have a bladder infection that takes 2 months to go away.Both of my parents are diabetics.So is my brother and my sister.I fight with it everyday.(The rest is on the next section) Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 am 

ndn has nothing to prove to you despite us disagreeing on some things he has never lied or misled. More important he has made no wild claims of enlightenment. In short his word is more than good enough.

ELIAKIM, you on the other hand are just like so many before yourself that come have all of the answers and can tell us how to be good little NdN's then move on to sing your own praises some place else. You will find little respect here as you have already painted yourself as the typical Eurpean that is not interested in us or our ways but only in running your mouth or fingers with lots of fluffy words and really good ideas.
Have you ever actually met a Lakota? Dakota? or Nakota? Do you know anything about us beyond what you have read and saw on TV?? Have you ever been to PR, RB, CC, SR or any other reservation in West? You may be a Elder in your culture but here you speak as if you are a foolish child. I am sure many of the other devoute Europeans who frequent here will worship your words. The Indiginous population here has pretty much already called BullShit on you.

Just another european with all of the answers that freely admits they have no knowledge of what they have the answers to.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 am 

Craig wrote:
I know I talk about God on some of my writings and talk about the Creator in other writings but I call him both.I consider them one and the same.Eliakim,I know you are trying to understand us here in America but the Indians here have been treated like dirt and after the casinos came along, white people' claim to be Indians thinking the Indians are rich.The white man have been so greedy here they have taken everything that is in their way and are still taking. It will never stop until there is no more to take.

I know, this forum is not the first native indians that I have spoken to in recent years.

Craig wrote:
The higher up Indians and the BIA get all the money.Regular Indians get very little and the government controls everything they do.

Is that any different in any other culture? No.

Craig wrote:
They can't even have stores to bring money in.

I understand.

Craig wrote:
Cherokees have the highest living standards of all the Indians.That is why some Indians claim Cherokees are not Indians. Most Cherokees are not rich either.Most of them live like poor white America.The Lakota Ogalala Tribe is one of the most poorest tribes in America. They live in horrible living conditions that by most standards their homes should be condemned.No,most Indians don't have a passport because they can not afford to go down the road much less go to Europe.

I know I watched the documentaries and films that the Lakotah have posted and listened to their words with an open mind and heart. I also spoke to Native Indians as well.

Craig wrote:
They are too busy trying to get their next meal. Their health is bad because all they can afford is commodity food or Food Stamp food.It's bottom of the barrel food,the food they scrape up off the floor.Indians have bad kidneys ,liver and stomach.

Kidneys are to do with a lack of water and it is about the shen of life and not letting life in. Kidney problems also relate to childhood and what was experienced then. We all know what impacts on the liver. What one holds inside the self does more damage than what one consumes. Hence why healing is imperative. Stomach, in also to do with 'loss of control' many Asians are having stomach problems due to them losing control of their women and children, they cannot dominate them anymore. Also stomach is to do with carbs, the body was not made to eat so many carbs and wheat. The last time that I had a conversation with a nurse she said there was an increase in intestinal cancers, we both agreed that it was due to the increase of wheat products in the diet of the people. However, if the person is healthy inside then they have greater defense and immune system to fend off disease.

Hence why healing emotions and the root causes of the core issues is essential. It matters not whether a person is European, Asian or Native Indian, the physical body is built the same way and we all have the same color blood running through our veins. As you are also aware the body holds 70-80% water as well, and that water carries memory now proven scientifically.

Craig wrote:
I know I have plenty of health issues because of being an Indian.I could only imagine my health if I was full blooded.All of my family struggles with their health.We as Indians have an enzyme missing an we can't detoxify sugar.Sugar is the most poisonous food ever introduced to us.

Sugar is a poison to everyone. Not helped by what they are putting on the sugar. Hence why I put up the post on central america and the kidney problems being experienced there due to Monsanto. Sugar changes the way that the body operates, it changes metabolism. The body becomes a sugar burning vessel instead of a fat burning vessel. Humanity were built to be lean, if people are overweight, it is clear they are eating or consuming something that they shouldn't and is not healthy for the people.

Craig wrote:
It has caused us nothing but diabetes and alcoholism and everything else.

Alcholism and other addictions are related to emotional root causes of core issues that have not been healed. Addictions are an escape from and refusal to heal what is causing the unhappiness in the first place. Alcohol can numb the pain, but it is only a band aid when disease festers underneath. Disease that is co-created by the root causes of the emotional core issues. Its time to break the never ending cycle and that applies to all humanity. This is the time of the great work of the great purification of the nations and for the people to take individual responsibility for their own co-creation.

What did the Native Indians do before their were food stamps? How did they feed themselves? You know what I am saying here.

Craig wrote:
Sugar goes straight to our bloodstream.I can't even eat anything sweets anymore.It causes me to have a bladder infection that takes 2 months to go away.Both of my parents are diabetics.So is my brother and my sister.I fight with it everyday.(The rest is on the next section) Jennifer

I understand.

As a herbalist you also know that disease is multi-dimensional and healing it, is like peeling back the layers of an onion. Eliminating each and every root cause of every core issue.

As far as the man that mentions the TV, I haven't had a TV since 1998.

I prefer to speak to the people themselves, and connect with the hearts of those that come from their hearts.

When I came to the USA I asked a spiritual leader to set up a meeting for me with the Indian leaders that were local. While I was there he told me that they were not interested in meeting with others; and that American spiritual leaders had been blanked by the Native Indian leaders. That was in 2008.

However, it has since transpired that they haven't had the same issue of meeting Islamic leaders that flew 1,000's of miles at their own expense to meet with them.

Red Crow even went to Ireland and entertained terrorists that had inflicted their terror on my people. Roman Catholics to boot, the same Roman Catholics that Red Crow stated were responsible for most of the murders of the Native Indians. So it has been made clear that some Native Indian leaders have been willing to spend time with 'religious' leaders but not 'spiritual' leaders. So that begs the question why? What exactly are they afraid of?

After my return from the USA, some native indians were brought by the Creator to connect with me and me with them.

Thank you for sharing. Sharing is what it's all about.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 am 

""I also spoke to Native Indians""

This would seem to be your greatest problem, You are very good at speaking to, but are not capable of "Listening to"

""this forum is not the first native indians that I have spoken to in recent years.""

Still speaking to......... What exactly is a "native indian?"

""Is that any different in any other culture? No.""
Pre ((Native European White)) invasions this was not the case only when your values were forced on our culture did this become the norm.

""I know I watched the documentaries and films that the Lakotah have posted and listened to their words with an open mind and heart. I also spoke to Native Indians as well.""

I see you are still speaking to.....For a self proclaimed elder you do a lot of "Speaking to" What documentaries and videos have the Lakota posted that support your illness?

""Sugar is a poison to everyone.""
Sugar is really not that bad, cane sugar is not anyway. I think you are mistakenly giving a generic label to include HFCS. Kind of like "Native Indians"

""Alcholism and other addictions are related to emotional root causes of core issues that have not been healed. Addictions are an escape from and refusal to heal what is causing the unhappiness in the first place.

What did the Native Indians do before their were food stamps? How did they feed themselves? You know what I am saying here.""

No I don't know what you are saying here please expand instead of using the copout of the ignorant.

""I understand""
Not as far as I can tell by the words YOU have written.

""Red Crow even went to Ireland and entertained terrorists that had inflicted their terror on my people.""

What terror had your people inflicted on the people of Ireland to cause them to fight against your colonial idealism in the first place. Red Crow was wise not to meet with a intellectual elitist such as yourself.

""After my return from the USA, some native indians were brought by the Creator to connect with me and me with them.""
Most likely they were trying to educate you that they were not "native indians" I am guessing they did not have much luck since you most likely "Spoke to them" rather than listen to them. But that is the problem with you spiritually enlightened Europeans that have all of the answers isn't it...... You have all of the answers even if they are wrong.

BTW I have a name ELIAKIM you may call me SR, Storms Rider or just plain Mike. As a Self proclaimed Elder of the European culture of destruction and yes what you are attempting to preach here to Lakota people is destructive in every sense of the word. I will treat you with no respect as you have earned none but then again I am not on the republic of european forum trying to convert you to my beliefs. You are on the Republic of Lakota site and I would assume know that there are Lakota here. I am just one, When you disrespect my cousin ndnhorseman you disrespect me, and every other L/D/N here that live and die for the people.

You come here and dare to treat us like children in dire need of your wisdom and guidance, when you are the child in desperate need of our guidance. I will give you some guidance......Learn humility, learn to listen to rather than speak to, solve your own nations problems before telling us how to solve ours, your taking of the high road when you wallow in the sewer is not very wise. or just keep licking your crystals and spewing your created patch work of sewage and being thought of as fool that does nothing but mislead. The Trickster is in so many of your words, you might want to reevaluate your own corrupted beliefs before Proselytizing on a site that has a strong connection to our own spiritual ways.
You woke the Storm up from a long sleep and for that I give you the only thanks you are deserving of.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 am 

StormsRider wrote:
typical Eurpean that is not interested in us or our ways but only in running your mouth or fingers with lots of fluffy words and really good ideas.

I am not typical of anything.

I am unique and every child is unique in my eyes and heart.

I don't do fluffy, as I told the new agers, the time of fluffy love ended in the 80's.

StormsRider wrote:
a foolish child.

Can you heal it? Do your people know how to?

StormsRider wrote:

worship your words.

I don't do worship, do you? Do you worship the words others?

StormsRider wrote:

BullShit

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and only the pure can see purity.

So purify.

StormsRider wrote:

all of the answers

Is that right, well if you have all of the answers StormsRider why are the Lakotah asking for help in their youtube videos? Time to own it.

StormsRider wrote:
that freely admits they have no knowledge of what they have the answers to.

No knowledge

Can you heal it?

I don't do knowledge.

I do knowing, huge difference.

I come from the heart of essentials and experience of helping those that live in poverty of the systems that the governments co-created.

I am more than happy to give you a stunning research report for free on how I helped underprivileged families to break the never ending cycles by showing them how to heal.

I was commissioned as a consultant by a government agency to design and implement a six month 'New Empowerment Model' for the parents. The program was so successful within a few weeks I was then asked to provide training modules for health and education workers. Its very basic and simple, and it is supported by cutting edge science.

When people heal themselves, they also heal their communities because they then know how. When people heal themselves, it also impacts on the land were we live because as Native Indians know there is no separation between us and the land.

If you would like a free copy, I am more than happy to provide your nation with a copy. Then you can see how you can utilize the information to benefit yourselves by yourselves.

All I can do is show you the water, I cannot make you drink it. However, if you have open eyes, ears and heart to see the fountain of wisdom, that was gained by personal experience of working on self, and with people from many different nations then that is kudos to you, not I.

However, know that that my simple healing methodology is available to every single person. Every single person can heal the self and help their nation in the process.

20 years ago I informed the people not to invest in 'financials' and to purchase land where they could grow food to survive. Most did not listen in the UK and now face the consequences.

While the Lakotah have the land they have the means to grow food to survive. The rest is up to you. However, some of us are willing to support those indigenous peoples that are willing to help themselves.

Your response to me is not the same as many indigenous peoples are sharing. The indigenous that come from their hearts are uniting with other indigenous peoples, and they know that they have our support and will continue to do so while we have breath in our bodies to speak up.

People have a choice 'friend or foe'.

Choose wisely in these last days.

It sounds to me Stormsrider that you and those that you are supporting are really just asking for people to listen to their plight. Well I have ears to listen, but if you just wish for people to listen continuously to you, and not respond, then best you see a counsellor.

I have responded to the Lakotah nation videos that were asking for help.

So Stormsrider can you provide documented evidence of how you have helped your people?

Do you walk the talk?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:51 pm 

As so often happens with your kind you have made a lot of words and not given answer to any of the questions I posed to you.

Unlike you I do not have all of the answers and yes you are very typical so typical to be common. You put a very simple face on a very complex and multi layered series of problems that you have little to no understanding of. If you are not pushing fluff then the word for fluff has changed but the content reamains the same.

"You can spend lifetime trying to turn a lump of bullshit into a gold bar at the end of that lifetime you still have nothing but hand full of bullshit." OldFool.

Where are all of these videos produced by the Lakota nation asking for your help? You answer again with you see them and respond to them but have failed numerous times now to cite one. I think you in your arrogance are mistaking a call for awareness as begging for you to enlighten us. You have said nothing here that has not been said 100 times before by typical Europeans such as yourself.

""So Stormsrider can you provide documented evidence of how you have helped your people?""
Such a European response and yes another answering of a question with a question on your part.....how typical of those so strongly bound to a Eurocentric philosophy. I like ndn have no need to prove anything to you. Those who need to know what I do for my people know what I do, those who benefit from what I do are grateful and will never know who contributed. I would bet you hang all of your donations in frames on your walls to let everyone know how good of a person you are LOL.
I have been here for a long time and have a well proven track record of arguing for my people to as Ghost Warrior once said "grub in the dirt with a stick for their food" You see I understand my friend and relatives position on grubbing in the dirt for food and respect it however time has brought that change slowly. You do not even undertand the basic obtacles that stand in the way of something as simple as growing your on food on the reservations. Setting aside pride there is a very short growing season, the soil is of very poor and rocky quality, water is not in abundance, it is arid grassland for the most part and not as easy as you think.
I have also been a stong advocate for men taking responsability for their actions or lack of and being men. Men Like ndn, ghostwarrior, oldfool, and all of the others that lead first thier own lodges by example and then the community of men. I admit freely that women have been stripped of their place. You ask me to document every man and boy I have ever listened to and shared advice with over the course of my life......
Do you have any idea how many hoops I have had to jump through with the Government to be able to get in a position to send something as simple as meat to a reservation? Do not portray me as as someone who does not give. I have a responsability to my people no matter how farm apart we are in distance and how different my life path went from the time I was taken from the land of my birth. I am not the "poor" Indian you romaticize about. You would never know it by looking at me or where I live but I own a very succesful Ranch and make well above the average income. I live in a 1974 mobile home, drive a 12 year old truck, pull my live stock in a 1975 stock trailer. When I could buy a new truck every year, build a big fancy house, and keep my bank account well stocked beyond the meager emergency savings I hold onto. Only the IRS knows how much I contribute in resources and cash because I deduct it so a corrupt Government has 1 less source of revenue use against my people and other indiginous people around the world. I will be damned if I will share with you and the world my tax returns.
Documented proof indeed. How dare you even begin to question my commitment to the betterment of my people. What I don't do is tell attach strings and tell them the direction they should take under the threat of cutting them off, but then I could not do that could I because I remain in the shadows and find great comfort in some doing better because I did with less. There are a lot of me out here doing the same things and expecting and wanting no pat on the back for fullfilling our responsability to our relatives.
Answers well I have some others have some and still others have some. Our healing has already began and it did not come from someone puffing up with pride in europe deigning to help the poor savage. It did not come from the hang around the fort royalty or the Government that like the status quo, it did not come from whites, asians, or blacks. Our healing started within ourselves, it started when the Urban Indian touched her roots and found a culture hidden from her, When the kid that was stolen away and placed in a white foster home remembered just enough of his early years to seek out the truth and decided to play the white mans game to help his people. It started when a 4 year old girl was hit so hard in a white foster home that her eyeballs popped out of their sockets and she slid to floor dead with a crushed skull. It started when a Dakota man stood up against the corruption and made his voice heard. It started when a Devout Muslim spoke in defence of the LDN not to convert but to help and understand. It started when a young indian man left the reservation without a white sponsor. It started when men like Russell stood against the enemy that out numbered them 10000 to 1 and made a diffrence. It started when collectivly we have all of the answers and really have no need of your "Knowing" your knowing might be good in Europe it means less than fart gas to a traditional Lakota. Document that!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:06 pm 

Sorry for Jacking so much of your thread ndn but this one raises every hair on the back of my neck. I have nothing further to say to this fool people will either see it for the coyote it is or they wont. I have nothing further to say to it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:37 pm 

Big smiles!

Some are beginning it and others have finished it.

Those that have finished it, know how to cut the corners and make the healing process a faster reality.

As far as the seasons and growing food.

One of my motto's has always been 'Where there is a will there is always a way' that was taught to me by my ancestor, my grandmother Sophia when I was a child. It stayed with me all of my life. It is a motto that tells children to never give up, I am sure that you have similar wisdom passed on in your culture. From grandmother to grandchild. From the wise to the innocent that are still accessing their own wisdom within.

However, the way in any culture always begins with positivity. I came here in positivity and what did I receive from some? The opposite. The impact of positivity is also proven scientifically and the impact that it has on the body.

In the same way that anger -v- compassion and love has also been proven scientifically. We also know that anger is the biggest predictor of heart disease. I liked the Native Indian legend of how the rebellious Indian co-created the tornado's with his anger, and how the other Indians that were wiser rebuked the rebellious young one for doing so.

I came to share and those that have taken it upon themselves to speak for the whole Lakotah nation have made it clear they are not interested in anyone sharing with them.

Fine, great for you.

However, I will continue to keep the people of the nations and children in my heart, because I am compelled by the love in my heart to do so.

I did not come here to argue with anyone because another one of my motto's is that life is to short to do so, and as you do not wish for me to be here on this public forum.

Fine, I hear you.

Are you happy now?

Does that satisfy you?

Take care all of you.

ELIAKIM

PS If you wish to see the videos asking for help. Do your own research. Starting with those from Russell Means. I have more important things to attend to, then tracking down old videos. Furthermore, I find it interesting that it is the men that come together to stand against a woman that share from their hearts. That does seem to be the way of the Americans, and quite frankly, you can keep it, because those that can see, can see where that has taken America to what it has become today.

It was men that murdered Native Indians, and it is Muslim men that slaughter Muslim, men, women and children to this day. The genocide did not begin or stop with the Lakotah.

As far as Northern Ireland is concerned, the only reason the British army were there was to stop them killing each other. When the women were asked why the men stopped killing each other, they told those that asked them this.

When the mothers had enough of their husbands, fathers and brothers being murdered by their own people, the mothers stopped teaching their children 'hatred' against others. Then the war in Northern Ireland stopped.

When I was a child growing up I did not understand why there was a war in Northern Ireland, when I looked into it, it was all about 'religion' and 'prejudice' and the Catholics were involved e.g. Vatican was the root cause of it.

However, it was the women that led the way out of the war in their nation against their own people. The only thing that stood between the people having peace was 'belief' and the women bringing up their children the right way to love and not hate.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 pm 

This is a general statement not directed at anyone inparticular.
When I speak, I speak only for myself my lodge and those that have ask me to speak on their behalf. I am not so arrogant to presume to speak for every Lakota from every complex aspect of our lives. I do not say things to be popular or go with the flow. I have the same lack of tact in person as I do on any forum, or even my own websites. The Lakota like every other of the surviving nations has endured and survived to this day because we are a rugged people with hardship bred into our very blood, we are an adaptable people and have proven beyond doubt we can survive. The fact that there are any of us left to give voice after 500 years+ of methodical and calculated genocide is a testament in and of itself of what we are made of.
I do not speak of woman things because I am not a woman. I am well aware however that women have a role that is by far more important than any man or mens role. A womans wisdom is much different than a mans and when given the respect it is due maintains the balance of the society and lodge. When a woman chooses to take the role of the man though I will treat the woman as I would any other man, that is with respect and an open mind until the intentions are proven by their actions and words.
This however is not a man issue or a woman issue this is a Lakota people issue. It is our issue alone and outside interference does nothing but confuse and muddy the waters. There is much to learn about us culturally, personally, and spiritually that does not mean you are free to pick this piece and that piece and weave it into a corrupted faith with no foundations.
As to Russell Means begging in videos, I don't recall him ever offering to trade who we are for anyones support or $$$. In fact I believe Russell has spoke of Lakota Independence free of outside ideaology and interference.
I knew when Russell started speaking of the Lakota society as a matriarchal society the Europeans would latch on to that and apply their definition of a matriarch with out the balance of the L/D/N Men and women are different not only in the hardware department but in the Hardwired department. Women are or were the center of our culture, men realized this and not so long ago every man would sacrafice themselves to protect the woman and child. Women are the life bearers of the nation, the calm of the nation and the nurtures. Women still try and do well at fullfilling their responsability in their role. The hoop is broken though and men have forgtten how to be men. So when a piece of enlightened euro trash floats in to put us in the correct perspective, and subvert our traditional ways, in my mind they can simply go to their hell and get warm and toasty! It is that same European way of thinking that has killed us by the millions, caged us, confined us, and destroyed so much of what we once were. It is no wonder men have forgotten how to be men, there were a couple of generations where there were very few men who had the opportunity to learn how to be men and grew up as entitled little red white boys.
more men though are taking their responsability up and slowly things are healing, The circle was not broken over night and the healing of our people will not happen overnight. We simply do not need a people who were grunting around in caves trying to figure out how to sharpen sticks when we had civilization in abundance telling us how to heal, what to believe or choose how we will do it. When it is the same grunting cave dwellers that focused most of their energy and resources on making bigger and sharper sticks to kill each other with and still devote most of their resources to that end.
I see it day in and day out in the white world that I live in. A white believes this, Greet a stranger with one hand open and extended and the other behind your back with a dagger ready to strike. A Lakota greets a stranger with both hand extended in welcome and offer their best. Or a lakota should but after a coupl hundred years of getting stabbed in the back you will find us just a little on the reserved and suspicious side because European thought has corrupted us in the hundreds of years of attempted assimilation. We do not need to move forward we need to take several steps back and then move forward on the path we were meant to walk not the one we have been herded onto.
As I said though I speak for myself and my lodge and few others. I have not always been happy with the road I was placed on but I am happy where it led me and am grateful I can give back to the people that gave birth to me. I am just one voice not the one final voice that is Wakan Tanka's role to be the all voice, not any one woman or man.
Some people should understand that the NDNs are the Americans and everyone else is a colonial invader or was brought here to serve the colonial master, in that aspect it is good that the First Nations people made very poor slaves, I read somewhere that we could not be tamed to suit the funtion of a servant race.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next