It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:22 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Russell Means....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 am 

It's been a long time since I've been to this site. I've had other things going on in my life. It's sad news when you get a phone call and I'm told Russell's health isn't doing so well. If Russell is taken tomorrow, then his work is done here and he must move on. I've learned one thing from Russell, if you believe in something then stick with it and move forward. He opened my eyes up to those who would hurt another just for the fact they are different in skin color and culture. The US government is one of the biggest violators of this and continue doing it today.
Russell, thank you my friend for the many times you've stopped by and we had lunch/supper at the Chinese restaurant in Fountain, Colorado. The jokes you would tell were gut busting to say the least. I'll always remember the fortune cookie joke and still use it today. You have to be there.
Whatever Creator has in store for you is only our guess. Please come back as lightening and stage yourself over the Whitehouse.

Friendship is held to be the severest test of character. It is easy, we think, to be loyal to family and clan, whose blood is our own veins. But to have a friend, and to be true under any and all trials, is the mark of a man!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Russell Means....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm 

Wb BB.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm 

Good to see old, new faces. How have you been?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:37 am 

Everything is going well. Been down to four corners and going to ceremonies

Friendship is held to be the severest test of character. It is easy, we think, to be loyal to family and clan, whose blood is our own veins. But to have a friend, and to be true under any and all trials, is the mark of a man!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 am 

Russell Means is doing extremely well. It is a miracle and we are not letting him leave us yet. He still has much work to do and people all over the world are sending him their love and positivity for him and his mission.

We prayed and the LORD heard.

However, Russell requires financial help to pay the cost for his treatment. So if anyone can afford to help him that would relieve him of the financial burden. Every little helps.

Love beyond measure to everyone.

Russell as got at least another 20 years in him if he takes good and essential care of himself. He must put himself and his health first and the rest will flow.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]