It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The nuts are coming out of the woodwork on ROL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:51 pm 

What is it with these posts? A comet enters the sun's atmosphere. Now we should all be on drugs, adhere to biblical prophecy, or better yet, follow the new age shaman David Yeagley. My suggestion to all of you 'nuts'; find another forum, where Mayan protection cloaks and crystal commodes will solve all of your problems.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The nuts are coming out of the woodwork on ROL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:37 pm 

well being the bored,ignored individual i am, i thought i would see what kind of smartass propaganda can come out of my head, first thought is of a guy from home who went to Aspen, Col. to the bar Hunter S. Thompson hung out,he asked the bartender to ask Thompson to sign his latest book, so Thompson wrote "run like a sonofabitch, the hammers coming down"on his book, i am glad Russell Means is doing well on the positive side, i hope ROL can be mover and shaker for the People, we have a mutual friend who i call UFO Colette who has had heath problems for awhile, how much does a crystal commode cost these days? dont worry, be Hopi
Attachment:
ef.jpg
ef.jpg [ 2.07 KiB | Viewed 15728 times ]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:09 pm 

Pahanna, Thanks for responding. I'm attaching an article re: crystal commode via a friend....lol

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-573 ... al-toilet/

Only Hunter Thompson would have his ashes blasted off through a cannon, to the tune of Norman Greenbaum's, 'Spirit in the Sky'. Quite a colorful character, who chose to put a gun to his head. I guess there will always be a fine line between intellectual nuts, nuts trying hard to earn their badge to become intellectual nuts, and then there are those who are intellectually insane (wink).

Last edited by windrider on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:46 pm 

Yeah, the nuts are coming out of the woodworks and I guess I am one. The person who keeps sending these weird messages over and over again has a real problem.Sorry,I did not know I was bothering anyone.Jennifer

Last edited by Craig on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm 

My response was not directed at you, Craig. Another poster who seemed to be scattered with thought, re: Comet Lovejoy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm 

WINDRIDER APOLOGY ACCEPTED.Guess I got too sensitive.Been working too much lately.Time for me to go to sleep.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:24 pm 

well dang windrider, i thought you had pulled one out of your head, i guess the Japanese need a crystal toilet with the nuclear plant issue going on, yea Craig, looks like someboby has all kinds of time on their hands with whatever all that posting is

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:26 pm 

What is it with these posts, JoycleJex, and sweemorcemicy. Why hasn't ROL addressed this? Where is Dakod, and GhostWarrior? Where is Waldo?

Last edited by windrider on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:34 pm 

i dont know, i noticed the membership increased about 100 people recently, i wonder about Stormsrider and NDNhorseman,

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm 

Pahanna, this is the real deal for December 2012, order your Mayan protection cloak and crystal commode; you're good to go.

http://soul2soultreasures.com/mayan_cloak/cloaks.htm

Last edited by windrider on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 pm 

maybe everyone is out Occupying, we sure need to get something figured out , we gonna be shittin in a hole while the 1% are on crystal toilets, not that i mind shittin in a hole, low maintenance

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:49 pm 

damn the world is safe now, looks like another Japanese co. and they got Dick Cheney workin for them

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 am 

Now,that I got some sleep maybe the weird posting will look better to me.Nope, there are still some crazy things here. You know, we really need to be focusing on real issues in this world.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:33 am 

2 of them were spammers... both have been banned.... if someone knows russian and can translate the other one, please tell me if it is a spammer also and they will also be gone. sorry it took me so long, as i do not get here very often. toksa ake

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 am 

thanks ndnhorseman, you reakan the Russians are tryin to invade ROL, i hear Putin is pretty pissed at US, thank god for crystal cloaks and corn flakes

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 pm 

well dick Cheney is gonin to sell me one of those Mayan cloaks for 1/2 price, i am saving up for that crystal toilet, and i got a box of corn flakes to pour on me to keep the boogers and dumbasses off, and i i am thinkin about buying some of the fake nexium from the starving Russian

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 pm 

yall have to pardon me, i am the kid that just had to say that tv commercial line in 4th grade proper noun, verb, adverb class 'i am kookoo for coco puffs' we damn sure need to get iy together though, i like Annie Mae Pictou Aquash Technology Summit, bring out the hidden technology and restore community circles, cause it appears to me that some folks are working against that and filling their pockets doing it, beam me up, Scotty

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm 

Pahanna, Would you be able to provide more info re: Annie Mae Pictou Aquash Technology Summit? What was the focus of the summit, and how does Annie Mae tie in to this?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 pm 

windrider, there hasnt been a summit , it is my idea to honor her and pull together a council to discuss sustainability with all new technologies on the table, i have some knowledge in that arena but there is a lot more i dont know, and with enough people smarter than i am bring their knowledge , alot of things could be figured out, is my thinking, if you are familiar with Annie Mae history then you know something good should happen, in 1994 signs were given and some people got frightened because they saw they didnt know it all, i am just a messenger
Attachment:
Doom052808%20004[1].JPG
Doom052808%20004[1].JPG [ 96.08 KiB | Viewed 15532 times ]
this agent type took that picture and put the doom shit, i lived 4 years in this warm and dry

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm 

i just saw a article saying a lot of marinelife are dying in the Pacific, looks like iys time for the nuts to come out of the woodwork, i think they shit me on the Mayan cloak, it leaks

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next