It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:23 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: DNA ANCESTRY ARE THEY NATIVE AMERICAN BLOOD AND FLESH?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:11 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxn-sf3d ... re=related

Or is it a past life?

I know in my heart that those that feel a really strong connection with the Native American or any other indigenous people for that matter. Have been one in a past life.

We all have to be thankful for those that have connected with their souls, and its knowing because it is those people that have helped to bring Native Indian spirituality to the world. A spirituality and connection with the Mother earth that all indigenous people have.

They also helped to bring the plight of those that had suffered into the light of day. I dare not even consider what would have happened if those people had not connected with their souls.

I once knew a man that was born in South Africa, he always used to say that his skin was white but his soul was the soul of a black man.

The souls of the people that come from past lives can help the people to understand the divine plan and why they incarnated in this time and place.

In my experience, the more that people heal themselves, the more that they find out what their divine purpose is on the planet at this time.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]