It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:56 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: SIGNS OF THE SKIES LOVEJOY AND PINK SUN
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm 

FRIDAY, 16 DECEMBER 2011
LOVEJOY WINS

We made a full post on our blog in respect of Comet Lovejoy. Its name in relation with England and how its motto is 'WHO DARES SINGS' [1] Its message is also to do with holding the vision and being true to the self.

Does it surprise you the name 'lovejoy' is in the bible?

The fruit of the Spirit is love joy. Galatians 5:22 NIV

As the person known as Lovejoy is a well known person in the UK, the comet does reveal another sign for those that have the eyes to see it and the heart to understand. The biblical passage also provides numerics that are also important. Five is the number of physical manifestation and 22 is a master number of the divine feminine. 22 is also the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet. So clearly, it is another sign. 

It is written that Comet Lovejoy plunged into the sun's corona at midnight GMT on December 16, 2011. December 16 is the 'Day of Imagination'. The night time, is also a timeline that was given by King David in Psalm 92. 

The Comet did not disintegrate in the heat of the sun's corona, in fact, it appears to change direction and you can see it in this video zipping back off into space. This video is called 'Comet Lovejoy wins'. Of course the fruit of the Spirit is lovejoy and it does win. No coincidence then that there was a time in my life when I was involved in antiques, and organized antique fairs as a part-time business, in addition to working full time. 

Lovejoy was an antique dealer in the British comedy series launched in 1977. I enjoyed the years in the auctions rooms. I also collected Victorian engravings of children, and the largest one is still on the wall of a friends house. It would be wonderful to place that picture in the new holy city in remembrance of lovejoy. 1977 was two years after the last days of the end times began, as know the number '77' is also a biblical number. 

What is joy to do with? The birth of a child, when a mother holds that baby in her arms it is a bundle of joy. It can be the same with new projects and project launches. Business people have also said 'Its my baby'. Hence after projects have been launched, when it is time to let go of them that can be hard, if people become attached to what they have birthed. 

The sheer effort, the greater the commitment, the more love that is bestowed the greater the investment. You can understand this in terms that the Spirit has put great investment into us, we the people, and the people become an asset for Spirit and humanity. True humanitarians that care fully for children. 

There are times when the Spirit have to let you go, so that you have time to integrate what has to be integrated about life experience. Then you are ready to step up to the next level, the next step, the next project, enabling a new reality to come to be. It can be the same with individuals, groups and nations. The joy is always seeing the success of that launch in co-creation of the sacred union with the divine. Once successful, it is then time to move on to the next phase of the divine plan, so it was and continues to be with my life. Change is the only constant. 

Shout for joy oh daughter ZION, shout in triumph Israel. Rejoice and exult with all your heart. Oh daughter of Jerusalem. Zeph 3:14 The LORD God is in your midst. A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy. He will be quiet in his love. He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. Zep 3:17 

Israel is to shout in triumph because the LORD God sent his daughter ZION, daughter Jerusalem as mentioned by Prophet Micah. The one that received her kingship. In her love for the joy of babies and children, the fruit of the Spirit can be seen. Prophet Malachi was correct I would come to you willingly for the sake of the children, a cause that is worthy of humanity. Compassionate hearts can really change the world. 

LOVEJOY WINS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JKVbaDWbLg

Well we had Comet Lovejoy and now we have a giant PINK SUN in Southern England. As we know the the South is the sacred direction of the prophet and the Queen of the South. Brighton is a lovely place my parents used to take me there when I was a child. Even spent a Christmas holiday there. 

http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Q1YACHrQIE

Big smiles

The bible predicts that the tribes of Joseph will be saved. Who are the tribes in my heart?

The indigenous peoples.

The Love Ambassador

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: SIGNS OF THE SKIES LOVEJOY AND PINK SUN
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:59 pm 

That was beautiful,the Comet Lovejoy and the Pink Sun.Are you saying 1975 was the year of the starting of the end times?That was the year when my son was born.My first bundle of joy!He is now 36, with a wife and two bundles of joy. My second child is 28 and she is married and has five bundles of joy.I am blessed with 7 grandchildren.God's perfect number.They are my loves. I am told that the Cherokees come from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel.They come from the tribe of Manasseh,son of Joseph.I come from the Cherokees.I was told when I was little, from a Cherokee, North Carolina lady, that Jesus came long ago to talk with the Cherokees.I did not know I was Cherokee at that time.The Indian people have a strong correlation to the Jews of old.The Lakotahs and the Cherokees have had their miseries.The Lakotahs with Wounded Knee and the Cherokees with their Trail of Tears.I had ancestral Aunts ,Uncles and Cousins and even one ancestral Grandmother to go through the Trail of Tears.They went from Alabama to Oklahoma and my Grandmother went from Kentucky to Kansas.My ancestral grandmother was in her 70's at the time.She must have been a strong lady.But I can believe that.All of the women in my family are strong and we are survivors. My mother,my sister and myself are cancer survivors. I cried for a week after I found that my family went through the Trail of Tears.I had some family members at that time did not go.They stayed in Alabama and I noticed they did not live long after the Trail of Tears. I do believe they died of a broken heart. from Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 pm 

Craig wrote:
That was beautiful,the Comet Lovejoy and the Pink Sun.Are you saying 1975 was the year of the starting of the end times?That was the year when my son was born.My first bundle of joy!He is now 36, with a wife and two bundles of joy. My second child is 28 and she is married and has five bundles of joy.I am blessed with 7 grandchildren.God's perfect number.They are my loves. I am told that the Cherokees come from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel.They come from the tribe of Manasseh,son of Joseph.I come from the Cherokees.I was told when I was little, from a Cherokee, North Carolina lady, that Jesus came long ago to talk with the Cherokees.I did not know I was Cherokee at that time.The Indian people have a strong correlation to the Jews of old.The Lakotahs and the Cherokees have had their miseries.The Lakotahs with Wounded Knee and the Cherokees with their Trail of Tears.I had ancestral Aunts ,Uncles and Cousins and even one ancestral Grandmother to go through the Trail of Tears.They went from Alabama to Oklahoma and my Grandmother went from Kentucky to Kansas.My ancestral grandmother was in her 70's at the time.She must have been a strong lady.But I can believe that.All of the women in my family are strong and we are survivors. My mother,my sister and myself are cancer survivors. I cried for a week after I found that my family went through the Trail of Tears.I had some family members at that time did not go.They stayed in Alabama and I noticed they did not live long after the Trail of Tears. I do believe they died of a broken heart. from Jennifer

Hello dear one, I just made this post on the other post that you made.

1. Let us begin at the beginning there are many that have claimed to be native indian in the flesh. I recommend that you have a DNA test.

2. There are many that have lived and been a Native American in past lives and this is also relevant because those people helped the world to come into contact with their plight and cause. Native American spirituality and our connection with the planet is one of the most respected on this planet because they suffered for the righteous ones. They suffered much for the truth that there is no separation between us and the planet itself.

3. Health is connected with freedom. It is a part of it. Hence why the origins of Native Indian Spiritual healing is Shamanic. Christians are completely unaware of the shamanic healing of the cultures is actually in the bible. The one known as Jesus Christ was a shaman and know how to retrieve soul fragments. He understood wholeness and the root of the word shalom is wholeness that is the opposite to fragmentation.

4. The medical profession have done their utmost to take the spiritual inheritance of nations and the Son of God also gave prophecies about the medical profession in the NT.

5. Welcome the more member the of this forum the better, to share, to love, to heal, to give, to help the children and the Lakotah nation that is being reborn.

However, reading this post of yours Jennifer you do appear to know more than most about your heritage.

I also recovered from cancer before I was 28 so then I had my one and only son.

That is why I knew in my heart, that with the help and the blessings of Great Spirit, Russell Means would recover. I asked the LORD please, do not make me cry anymore. Please do not take him from us and his people.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 pm 

"That was beautiful,the Comet Lovejoy and the Pink Sun.Are you saying 1975 was the year of the starting of the end times?"

Yes, based upon the combination of the prophecies delivered by Prophet Daniel and Jesus Christ.

In 1975 the Christians of South Lebanon was decimated by Islam, there was a time when Southern Lebanon was part of Israel.

I am surprised that this forum does not have a Native Indian prophecy forum. I like to compare prophecies of all of the cultures and the people that were truly connected.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]