Siyo.I am Jennifer Page.I have recently joined the Lakota Forum.Thank you God for healing our man Russell.Our Creator is great.Mr. Means continue working on your nutritional needs.I know about these things because I came from having colon cancer to where people tell me everyday how healthy I look. God gave me a job to help people with their health. I work at a health food store. God wants us to be healthy so we can fight the evil that is out there. I am also a recently found Cherokee Royalty. My ancestor was Principal Chief Blackfox who signed several treaties with the US Govt. US govt. agent Meigs got him drunk and bribed him.He ceded lands S.E. Tennesse,N.E.Alabama and N.W. Georgia. I want my land back so I can give it to the Cherokee people.Someone help me on this. My grandmother never told us we were Indians. She was a very proud and private person, keeping things to herself.She was either too scared or too embarassed to tell us since Indians were treated worse than horrible.I am 58 and grandmother of 7 and when I was little, people made fun of Indians.I could only imagine how things were for her when she was little.I should have known, I am Indian because I look like one.I guess I never paid attention.Mr. Means you have said your Grandfather told you that wild dogs have spread apart toes because they are free and our dogs have close together toes because they are civilized .The same goes for Indian feet. Well, I have the spread apart toes like the Indians that were free and I do not like this world the way it is and all I want is to be free and freedom for all humans. So Mr. Means concerning your piece about " Welcome To The Reservation" is this. This means I am a non Indian, who really is an Indian, who has never lived on a reservation, but now I live on the new reservation called " America".Is that not crazy?
1. Let us begin at the beginning there are many that have claimed to be native indian in the flesh. I recommend that you have a DNA test.
2. There are many that have lived and been a Native American in past lives and this is also relevant because those people helped the world to come into contact with their plight and cause. Native American spirituality and our connection with the planet is one of the most respected on this planet because they suffered for the righteous ones. They suffered much for the truth that there is no separation between us and the planet itself.
3. Health is connected with freedom. It is a part of it. Hence why the origins of Native Indian Spiritual healing is Shamanic. Christians are completely unaware of the shamanic healing of the cultures is actually in the bible. The one known as Jesus Christ was a shaman and know how to retrieve soul fragments. He understood wholeness and the root of the word shalom is wholeness that is the opposite to fragmentation.
4. The medical profession have done their utmost to take the spiritual inheritance of nations and the Son of God also gave prophecies about the medical profession in the NT.
5. Welcome the more member the of this forum the better, to share, to love, to heal, to give, to help the children and the Lakotah nation that is being reborn.