It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]
 Post subject: Censored Facebook Posts brought to you by Mark Zuckerburg
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm 

i asked a question my friend and did not make a comparison.... which would be necessary to impy the competition that you see... i understand suffering is suffering and 270 million Indigenous Peoples and Nations around the world suffer under what in truth is nothing more than the dictates of a foreign boat People with no rights, whatsoever to the lands upon which they in their infinite wisdom of a religion and god that is but 2,000 years old in their own history. the People of this hemisphere have always understood the earth is round... there is power in a circle that will and always have overwhelmed squares... the Indigenous Peoples of this hemisphere have understood for a very long time that large population centers are deterimental to the very land upon which that "civilization" is built.

Unable to post comment. Try Again.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Censored Facebook Posts brought to you by Mark Zuckerburg
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm 

Milks Camp Article I - Territory. Refers to the "diminished" reservation, which is inaccurate and misleading, especially for jurisdiction purposes.

It would appear that the International Borders of the Dakota Nation at Crow Creek far exceed what both the state of south dakota and the united states of america are willing to admit despite treaties being the "supreme law of the land" according to the constitution that governs the red, white and blue melted People of america.

Unable to post comment. Try Again

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:54 pm 

Hau GW,

I have wondered since you posted these whether or not you were successful with your re-post on facebook? I have also wondered why you would participate in a social media forum that seeks as much information as possible from its participants, and do what the hell it wants with that information, and yet confronted with disclosing its own information took the step to avoid the law by selling itself to Goldman Sachs and becoming a board member?

Before I posted the "Terrorism Industrial Complex" an AP story in our local newspaper cited that facebook had developed a facial recognition program and was in the process of scanning all photos of every individual of every picture taken and posted on the site. The article also said that google was in the process seeking the same outcome with its new program. My first thoughts after reading the article was that either one or both would gladly make its results available to law enforcement. The whole thing is just too "Big Brother" to me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:19 pm 

Ghostwarrior,

I do not mean to be critical nor judgemental. Today I found myself in the odd position of having to use a facebook link (something I never do) in order to see youtube videos made during the Occupy Wall St. protest going on in New York. The tube is dead on the subject although there are many videos available, the links no longer work. World news is reporting on this but there has been a determined effort by the media to ignore it. Now there are protest from coast to coast. It seems that some are finally getting Russell Means's message of "Welcome to the reservation."

As I was reading this persons blog, I glanced at the right hand side of the page and there were multiple links to other stories. This is the one that got my attention:

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/0 ... ent-45761/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 am 

Greetings Lostspirit

No offense was taken. i use facebook primarily because of its huge international audience... and the ability to reach many of the young ones from my own Nations.

To tell you the truth Lostspirit i care not whether they monitor me, watch me, dig through my trash or follow me around because i have nothing to hide and i have one advantage many americans do not... i cannot be accused of terrorism or being militant for defending my own way of life and my own lands from an american People who are nothing more than illegal aliens usurpers who have perpetuated the largest crime of Ethnic Cleansing on Indigenous Peoples and Nations in the HIStory of the entire earth. the day of the americans being able to tell our story is over.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 am 

GW, were you ever able to post your comments on facebook or are they still censored?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:04 pm 

Lostspirt sometimes they go through but the length of time it takes leads me to believe they are being reviewed before they are allowed to post through. Sometimes it takes me minutes to get something posted because i get the unable to post try again... especially when the post in question concerns the americans.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:59 pm 

Hau mitakuye.
This one (Thermlin),hesitates to interject into this topic,being largely unaware of the nature of the subjects which appear to be causing you so much difficulty.Will persevere.
Toksa ake.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 pm 

Thermlin it seems that other Indigenous activists have also began to encounter this problem on facebook... so i am beginning to doubt that is an isolated incident but rather a concerted effort at censorship on the part of facebook.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:14 pm 

Milks Camp You cannot say that you are a Prisoner if you are not in prison and you cannot say you are held captive of the United States because if that is true you should not be in here right now talking to us .The question now is are you f...ree ? Yes you are .Do you have anything ?yes you do.Do you have a rights ? Yes you do .So therefore you are not a prisoner of War because you are not in war.Did the FBI Or CIA ask you any questions pertaining that you are a prisoner ?No they did not ..Where did you get this wild Ideas that you are still in war with The US government?Many are Blinded by the Underworld and many dod not think right anymore.Look up the Defination of a Prisoner of War and you tell me ?See More
2 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1 personYou like this..

Milks Camp Rainee i admire your courage to speak up about your feelings but the truth of the matter is that you are just as much a prisoner of war as i am when i am upon the lands of our Ancestors which is everyday all day long because you are NOT a citizen of the united states when you are on your reservation there you become something called extra constitutional, and if you don't know what that means perhaps you should look it up and grasp that concept because that will free your mind from the american colonization that is deep inside all that you are. Extra constitutional simply means that You and I and every human being on this continent that is of Indigenous blood stand outside the protections of the united states constitution because in fact you are a citizen of your own Nation. I would also add if you think prisons are something that are merely made of stone and steel sister then you are mistaken. My view of the world is neither colonized or assimilated it is the same worldview that our Ancestors had because they were born truly free human beings and looked at the americans and their "civilization"through Lakota and Dakota worldviews not american worldviews and in that understanding of our culture i know for a fact that nobody sat down with the americans and smoked the pipe with them...that is how peace is made in our traditonal way and since none of my Dakota Ancestors smoked the pipe with the americans we are still at war. I would also add if you think prisons are something that are merely made of stone and steel sister then you are sadly mistaken because if you doubt my words look closely at the cop cars riding around your rez i would be willing to bet they say FEDERAL POLICE across the back and along the sides of their vehicles... that says it all right there to a free mind, heart and spirit.
2 seconds ago

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 pm 

Zuckerberg ain't no dummy... now instead of unable to post i just get the "2 second" thingy... when posting on facebook the post ages.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm 

Why not copy and paste your message, put it in Microsoft word and then transport it to a computer with a different IP address and see if that works. Also, if you have virus scan, scan before using Facebook and after to see if anything unusual is discovered on your computer. I'm willing to bet that your computer may have trouble loading certain http pages and scripts. It's nothing I would get too alarmed over. I would certainly eliminate other possibilities before blaming Mark Zuckerburg. Accusing him of censoring is a serious offense which can be taken to court for. So as I've said, eliminate all other possibilities, and if that fails, begin to document evidence of this incident and take it to court. That’s the most logical thing to do. Also, have you seen if anyone else has had a similar problem?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:30 am 

Wali may i ask where you think mark zuckerburg might take me to court? At the Courthouse in Crow Creek... i am quite sure the judgement would not be his favor as we have our own law and order code becauseI am a citizen of the Dakota Nation at Crow Creek not a citizen of the united states.
So many forget that we are extra constitutional in that not only do we as Nations and Peoples stand outside the protections of the united states constitution... we are also protected from THE united states constitution. Having posted from any number of computers the result was the same... when i put posts in here that i could not post on fb this issue of not being able to post becomes a non-issue.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 am 

ghostwarrior is your stance against modern day Americans helping the cause of Russell Means and the Lakotah nation? Remember he has been inviting people to join the Republic of the Lakotah nation and invest in it.

Justice is a thin line to walk. Yes we have to hold people accountable and responsible in this timeline. However, without forgiveness in your heart, your heart cannot compel you anywhere good.

It was the forgiveness of the Lakotah that I viewed in their videos that was so powerful and I knew that they were blessed and would be blessed for their forgiveness in action.

As far as 2,000 ago years is concerned. The Christians modern day are innocent of the fact of the spiritual law that was never imparted to them. The letters of St Jerome prove that fact. The Lute of Lovingkindness lived the spiritual law in every breath it took, as do all good spiritual people from all of the nations.

Native Indians are not the only indigenous peoples.

In fact, your own avatar sign can also be found in the ancient pictographs in the Middle East. It became the Hebrew letter TET and is described as a basket. However, it looks like the back of drum. It is crossed sticks in a circle like the four sacred directions.

Now I appreciate how important it is to the Native Indians to defend their culture and Europeans have been defending and promoting Native Indian spirituality in Europe and around the world for decades. Europeans did not promote Native Indian spirituality in its simplicity because they were paid to do so. They did so because they knew it was truth in their hearts, and their heart compelled them so because they too were one with nature.
Many of those people also knew that they have lived native american past lives. Hence there is a powerful heart connection.

Now you have a choice to alienate the people that you wish to support this forum and its cause. Or you can choose to move beyond your differences, and see what we have that we share.

A common purpose of the survival of all peoples with the least loss of life.

Share our hearts and help each other and the planet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 pm 

Another question, why are you having to go to facebook and why aren't the children coming here and supporting the forum?

I never did like facebook and had a really bad feeling about it, so I never went there at all.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]