It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:06 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: New Here
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:52 am 

Hello Everyone :) I am RainbowPanda, lol, I like Panda's. They are sooo cute, but the real story behind this name is that ---- no lie---- I saw ---- a spirit panda in my living room. Even when I tell people that know me well about this, I still get funny looks. The Panda was perched up on clouds - laying down looking at me hovering over the center of the room. Of course, it was made of light.

About me? Well, I am trying to deal with these visions of the soon-to-be future events. Is anyone else feeling this too? I know in Native Cultures Elders wait until the right time to talk about prophecy; and I mean no disrespect. Yet, this is a one in a hundred lifetime opportunitiy to finally ascend, or what I call "jokingly - only" - graduation from hell. Stop pushing that bolder up that hill, b/c it only rolls back down. Instead, when you get the rock at its highest point jump on the rock and then leap as far as you can go up.

I have a strong connection to my Ancient Asian past; dragons (of which I have seen), pandas, tigers, etc. I am a misfit so to speak, lol, and I don't fit in anywhere, but I do fit in when I am just being me.

Why am I here? Well, its b/c I have been told where it is to go to be safe. It started with a dream years ago, and it took me many years to realize that Spirit wanted me to learn as much as I could about my Native routes. Looking back, out of all the many dreams I have had, these were the less obvious dreams. Something that I had to figure out for myself, and this is time sensative material too. Can't do it too soon, can't do it too late. Maybe, I am just slow, but someone in Heaven was clapping once I figured it out. Humanity is an issue to the planet currently, and in order to survive one must be with the Earth. A lot of us are the same reincarnated people from the times of Atlantis, we have done far worse to the planet. What makes people think that the Earth changes will be any different to us than they were to Noah?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: New Here
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 am 

this is the internet.... and also a forum .... sometimes new age theology is frowned upon .... just something to think about .... ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 pm 

Wela'lin, ndn. To RP, This Forum may not be the best place to voice your New Age opinions or beliefs. You may want to re-consider. Just a thought.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm 

"On our coming near the house, two mats were spread to sit upon and immediately some food was served in well-made bowls;
two men were also dispatched at once with bows and arrows in quest of game, who soon after brought a pair of pigeons which they had shot….

The natives were good people, for when they saw I would not remain, they supposed I was afraid of their bows and arrows, and taking the arrows they broke them into pieces and threw them into the fire."

Henry Hudson 1609

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:15 am 

.... and looked what happened when they welcomed them in .... hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:20 pm 

Sometimes a dream can be a vision, but most of the time a dream is only a dream. Just sayin

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:32 am 

Thats just another way of saying "your different, and I dont like different". lol New Age Philosphy; thats what I am? All pre-packaged and generic :) I really do feel special, and I accept those thoughts - I don't reject them. A word of wizdum: "what is within is without." - So the sages have said! Thats not New Age Philosophy either, lol. Meaning if you are easy to judge or hate; that is also within you and it has been lingering with (or) without me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 am 

i don't look at it as judging or hating ... its more like trying to end romantisizing of indian culture .... your first words were about your "dream or vision".... believing that we will just accept that type of introduction is absurd. And that is something as american indians we try to diffuse.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm 

Just b/c I practice the old ways does not mean that I am some type of idiot. Granted, that to survive this world and still be happy at the end of the day; you have to be a little "mad hatter" in a sense. Visions are not, nor have they ever been exclusive to Native American culture only. We all come from the Creator and have a connection. I really dont know who told you other wise. Visions, dreams, love; is the original human condition; everything else is the exception.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 am 

You all have shown RainbowPanda a remarkable amount of patience and acceptance in my eyes.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]