It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 75 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 am 

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 26
ndnhorseman wrote:
storm.... one last time.... i do not care .... it is about respect .... As for calling people that you have never met by a relative term .... that alone is a dangerous act. Why would you want to claim a close relationship to another person and "bond" yourself to them when you do not know thier moral fiber or how they are in actuallity? ...toksa ake






Ndn, Quote : " Why would you want to claim a close relationship to another person and "bond" yourself to them when you do not know thier moral fiber or how they are in actuallity? , "

Many, many people there are, born, by blood, into families, completly incongrous in ~ Spirit, to who they are, a " Familly " where they are neither accepted, loved, nor understood. Tethered by mere dint of birth to a people with whom they have little to no affinity, and beyond that, chained to a Society, where they do not, nor could ever, belong. What has this to do with ~ Kinship, or Brotherhood ?

The ~ Heart, alone, establishes true ~ Belonging... How else are we to find ourselves, if we do not follow where it leads ?

We, who are drawn to the Lakota forum, or to indigenous spiritualty in general, have, by and large, the same objectives, to be free of the Waschitu system, to reclaim our Birth right, to live as Nature would have us live, following Native tradition, upon our own sovereign soil. Are you to discard all this harmony of ~ Thought , of ~ Frequency, of ~ ESSENCE, as mere frivolity ?

If my brother were to slay me, is he not still my brother ?

Do you not accept the most brutal of hearts into your fold, before me, because of his native pedigree, ndn ?

Quote : If you believe that "you are indian at heart"...

I state, yet again, I have always had a deeply strong aversion to labels, of any kind. I am not anything " at heart " other than ~ Myself. and ~ Do NOT, claim to be ! I have long walked alone, and have no need for the company of others. I go where the ~ Spirit calls, in response to That ~Call, born of the ~ Wilderness, within my own being. If I am welcome, I stay, if not, I walk away.......


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 am 

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm
Posts: 178
Location: north carolina
this Republic of Lakota is needed to replace a government that is sliding on its own shit, what do you think about that statement?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm 

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Posts: 81
StormsRider wrote:
This nonsense that we are all natives is absolute bullshit other than the fact that we were all at one time natives to specific locations in the first times. That gets into following and ignoring or forgetting the sacred instructions given to each of the races.

So yes we are all natives but very different kinds of natives with very different instructions. If people would spend as much time finding their own sacred instructions instead of worrying about another races then they might find a level of contentment and lose the drive to be someone else.


Hmmm, I respect you for your point of views, I can't disagree with this argument. This is something sacred and important to you, and as someone not of your culture or ways, I must respect your argument. We are all not the same, fundamentally different, and with different ways of thinking.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Traditional homeland of the Shawnee
Pahanna, to answer your question on the Cherokee and the "10 lost tribes of isreal". When the whites first brought their evil ways to this land, they saw magnificant cities built of stone. Yet the peoples they saw did not meet the european definition of civilized. It was far easier for the whites to believe in the imaginary "10 lost tribes" had come here and built the Avenue of The Gods in central mexico, or the capital city of the Aztec (which the Aztec did not build themselves. thay found it abandoned and claimed it as their own), or the roads and cities of the Inca, than to believe the indigenous nations built them. On of the many reasons for Town Destroyer ton jefferson sent lewis and clark on their journey was fables of green eyed, english speaking nation to the west. Most likely what happened to the so called 10 nost tribes of isreal is that they were absorbed by the babylonians. They became assimilated into the conquering culture. All of the nations on Turtle Island made war and took captives. At first the captives were basically slaves. As they learned their captors language, they gained more libertys. Most gained status within the nations of their captors, took spouses and became of that particular nation. 3 whites that come to the top of my head who were captives and gained high status are, (#1) Francis Slocum, taken in the 1750's by the Lenapi. After the battle of Fallen Timbers, she married a Miami warrior who later became a village "chief" She died at a great age and was respected by all of the nations in the ohio lands. (#2) I do not recall ever hearing his white name but his real name was Blue Jacket. Adopted by a village chief af the Shawnee. His adoptive father was of the sept that could be a war chief. Blue Jacket became a war chief, a rank that even Tecumseh could not attain, He later beccame a village chief in his own right. (#3) Cynthia Ann Parker. taken at age 9 in 1836 by a war party of Comanche. Married a war chief, and her son Quanna was the last free war chief of the Comanche. I am sure if do a little research I would find many more cases, these I knew from previous studies.

What spreads faster, technology or culture? Firearms, steel knives,, and other trade goods spread across this land many, many years before the forced assimilation did. Corn spread across this area of Turtle Island fro centeral amerika in abut 2,000 years, but the culture that developed the corn never spread beyond the region they controled. When Cook first landed in the Hawaiian islands there was both old world cotton and new world cotton. The Hawaiians were not of european, Asian,African, or middle eastern cultures. They were Polynesian.


This is for storm. I am not your cousin. I do not know you. I have several blood relatives I do not call relatives. There have been 2 people not related to me I called brother. We fought side by side, we were closer than I am with my biological brother. "Hunka":Relative by choice, meaning both parties consent to it. There are those on this board I would call friend because we have similar opinions. If we were to meet in person, we may not even like each other.


Yes, bad things happen in the prisoner of war camps. Rape, murder, domestic violence, substance abuse and the gangs. How are the People to eliminate these bad actions? By throwing off the white ways. When the Jesuits first came among the Huron and Iroquois, they were amazed that there were no widows and orphans living on the edge of starvation., no poor houses, and no jails, but yet, they felt they had to make us into themselves. Hense came the alcolholism and other evil ways of the europeans. If the Lakotah are to heal themselves, and all other nations, they must return to their roots and traditions. This healing is a thing they must do as a nation, the whole nation. And they must do it all themselves. All of this new age mumbo jumbo of one intatribal nation is bullshit. The only good it is doing is bringing some peoples back to their roots. This new age bull shit only confuses those trying to reconnect with their roots, making their journeys home more difficult and longer. Instead of trying to push the bullshit of peoples who have already made the journey home, and know what they are talking about, some people should just try to learn from the teachers on this board. I know that mumbo jumbo bullshit confused the hell out of me, but I came to this board to learn, not to try to teach something, I quickly learned, I knew very little about. I would have looked as foolish as some on here do. A person learns more by listening and asking questions.

StormsRider, I know what breed my dog is. I also know the history and orgions of the breed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is there not a teaching story about an eagle who wanted to be a wolf? Or something similar?

I have learned some Lakotah words, but I do not use them. Times when I wanted to inject one, I was not sure of the context, so I opted not to use the words. To me, that is respectful. I used Henka, and I hope I have the context and meaning right.

I think I will read a book or two on the Korean culture. I will tell my friend, who is half Korean, that I am now a Korean. Naw, I wont do that, my friend would laugh me right out of his house. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm
Posts: 178
Location: north carolina
Flip,i didnt ask a question except about Republic of Lakota which is here now and not then


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 26
WalLiDruDumA wrote:
StormsRider wrote:
This nonsense that we are all natives is absolute bullshit other than the fact ....


Hmmm, I respect you for your point of views, I can't disagree with this argument. This is something sacred and important to you, and as someone not of your culture or ways, I must respect your argument. We are all not the same, fundamentally different, and with different ways of thinking.


It seems to me, that ~ Way too much precious time and energy is expended upon discussion based upon proof of ethnicity, which, though important to many ~ Needs must make way for more ~ Urgent consideration.

A common objective is ~ Vital, one which we can All commit to. ~ Away, with the endless repitition of the need to prove who we are, or are not. Would you stand holding forth as to your Native credentials, whilst your home was burning to the ground, or wave away some who were helping to put out the flames, because they had the wrong accent or skin tone ?

For the purpose of our very ~ SURVIVAL, as Natural creatures upon this planet, Can we not pull together toward our common aim, and simply ~ Be ?

We, Indian or otherwise, sentient indigenous minded individuals, presently inhabit an environment designed, ~ Specifically, to block us from the ~ Truth of who we truly ~ Are,
~ is this not ENOUGH, to spur us into action to RISE to the occassion, and to set aside our, supposed, differences ?

Instead of continually speaking at cross purposes, and looking for the "faults " and dis - similarities within one another, can we not focus, instead, upon the ~ Core purpose of our being here upon this forum in the first place ?

If I am mistaken in my assumption, then,, by all means, please, not only state that this is the case, but put forward, clearly, your, personal reasons for frequenting these boards.

My objective, quite unequivocally, is to ~ Ensure, the ~ Collective Vision, of freedom of lifestyle for all indigenous is ~ Real - ised in the not too distant future.

The return to living our lives, in harmony, amongst ourselves, and at one with the Earth ... Love , compassion and freedom from abuse for all creatures, ... respecting of each other's ways,.....

Is there anyone here who is ~ Against these basics ?

These ~ Fundemantals ~ which, contrary, to argument, do NOT sepearate us, but, as indigenous Spirits, bring us into ~ unity, with one another.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 am 

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Posts: 81
Storm you are indeed a noble man. Your words are humble and your heart is true. However, I fear that many indigenous people (Native Americans, Blue Blacks (Africans), Pacific Islanders, and all cultural hybrids of the Americas (Maroon Blacks and Latinos)) do not feel the same way I or you do. Our men are strong willed and strong hearted, even to the point of sickness and death. It is an admirable quality. A common objective would be extremely nice storm. Temporarily shedding our differences in order to regain our lands and cultural heritage would prove even more beneficial. But I doubt even my own people are open to working with other people, let alone people of other races. You see, I have not only communicated my ideas and concerns with your people but I frequently mentioned it to my people as well. Trust me storm, both sides do not like the argument.

I think often this idea is misinterpreted as some attempt to squash the individualism of nations and subordinate the identity of tribes. However, its true purpose forms the polar opposite. It is an attempt to temporarily be big boys and jump in the sandbox and work together until the castles are built. Once this is finish there is no reason for our people to associate themselves or even dilute anyone’s culture. My people are no longer the people they were when they came to the Americas on slave ships. They are now a new people culturally and even racially. My goal with my own people is to find a new homeland and a new place away from the Americas so that the indigenous in this hemisphere can live in peace without cultural interruption.

However, I am afraid that we may not even be able to agree on similarities and what we want, let alone any similar objectives. We all have one common threat and one common enemy. If we can't even temporarily band together to help each other exchange resources and deal with this threat then how will we live? My mother once told me if all the brown people of this Earth were to temporarily work together for a common goal we would succeed in our dreams of freedom.

I just don't know storm, many people I talk to simply don't understand the true nature of the threat we face. No one people can face this threat alone. No tribal peoples are immune from its disease. And while some see this as an attempt at some global Pan-Indigenous movement, its true cause is to best restore the world to its former position pre 1500s. And to help conduct research, restore languages, start schools, build homes, restore populations, and restore cultures. All of these are key ingredients in all of our survivals.

However storm, I have made this argument for quite some time now. It is becoming old. I know a few people will tolerate and accept the idea. Once it becomes successful with those few people I know this idea will blossom and more will come to understand. I have never in my life expected everyone to tolerate my radical and far reaching ideas. My ideas shatter all conventional thought across the board, indigenous or non-indigenous. Storm, there will be a few, but here is not the time and place. I must respect NDN and Stormsrider for having differing opinions. I know the time for this idea will come.

Sincerely,

Walli


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 am
Posts: 27
Location: Earth
pahanna wrote:
this Republic of Lakota is needed to replace a government that is sliding on its own shit, what do you think about that statement?


..It does not matter which banner or banners you fly under.. Divided nation(s) brings desolation period..regardless the kingdom one builds.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 am 

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 26
WalLiDruDumA wrote:
A common objective would be extremely nice storm............ Temporarily shedding our differences in order to regain our lands and cultural heritage would........

We all have one common threat and one common enemy.....

My mother once told me if all the brown people of this Earth were to temporarily work together for a common goal we would succeed in our dreams of freedom........

I know the time for this idea will come.......

Sincerely,

Walli




Walli, your mother, certainly, instilled great wisdom into you through her words, and at the same time, no doubt, great anguish, for with knowledge comes weighty responsibility. I admire your determination in the face of so much opposition. Yet, it is, still, most unsettling to learn that your long fought and lofty efforts toward unity has elicited, at least ostensibly, so little positive response, Thus said, no worthy endeavour ~ Ever, goes to waste, for when we send forth of our hearts with passion and conviction, the potent seeds produced of our yearning finds fertile soil in which to nestle for a season or two, until ready for germination ........

Only the barren in heart or those in league with adverse forces, could remain indifferent to a ~ Vision, which stands to release the entire indigenous population of this planet from the jaws of waschitu's tyranny.......


As I am sure many of you are aware, Tecumseh, notable Shawnee chief, sort to form a confederacy of tribes in protection of the land and people. He warned indians from other tribes, not to indulge in alcohol, as well as advising them to develop their own agricultural skills, so that they could maintain their independence through farming. If Tecumseh's ideals had been taken seriously it would have ~ Changed the course of History !

I announce to all who read these words that Tecumseh strides out ~ Once More, through the ~ Vision, that all ~ Too Few, STILL, to this day, are willing to recognise. You do this Great Chief, dishonour ~ Yet AGAIN ! through your obstinacy, to follow his advice. Further, through your denial of what needs to be done, you condemn yourselves, your children and countless generations of indigenous peoples to a future, of such incalculable suffering and rape of Mind and Soul, that what we have already experienced to date ~ Pales, to insignificance.

Surely you have had, ~ More, than enough time, and bitter experience, to evaluate, what is happening ? This present day reality finds us in the grip of a merciless ~ Govern - ment . The root of the word " Ment " comes from the French ~ Mentir - To lie. Our Ment - al faculties have been controlled by the state since the attacks upon our ancestors. In other words, our MINDS are very easily manipulated by the powers that be, such they are hardly our own, anymore. This is why it is necessary to raise our sights ~ Above, the realm of mind.

Russell Means has pointed out that the Lakota have been mentally suppressed by the unnatural chemical laden foods they consume. He states, also, even though you are aware of what is happening, you no longer have the ~ Will, to do anything about it. We are, all of us, Blacks, Whites, Reds, And Yellows, tricked into conflict between ourselves, through government agents. Even peaceful demonstrations are sabotaged by ~ phoney protestors, who are employed by the government to instigate aggression.

Were you aware that the majority of soldiers, ( young idealistic students, who ~ Truly. believed, they were championing a " good cause " ) who went out to Afghanistan, commited ~ Suicide, than actually died fighting , against the "so called " enemy ? These soldiers were ~ forced, by the government, into killing innocent civilians and children, and they simply couldn't take it anymore....... so they killed themselves.

WHO IS THE ENEMY ? There is just ~ ONE ~ The bloody Government !


In Walli's words ~ " If we can't even temporarily band together to help each other exchange resources and deal with this threat, then how will we live ? "

" I know the time for this idea will come "

However, friend, we are fast running out of time .........


The only way to take back our freedom from these mental vampires, is to ~ Stand Strong, UNITED in objective, but for a short while. This is all that is required to empower ourselves against further atrocity.

We will have the rest of eternity to go our seperate ways......

Through ~ JOY ............ not dissolution.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:36 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm
Posts: 178
Location: north carolina
a old man back in the early 70's told me "boy, it is a sad thing when big business took over the government" i can remember when we subsidiized nuclear power plants, at that time they were called public utilities, now they are called energy companies


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 am 

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Posts: 81
Hmm, I've done a lot of research, studying, and understanding over these last few days and I have to pay my respects to NDN. He convinced me I should study deeper into this situation. So I went on line, talked to a few people, and gathered as much knowledge as I could. The subject of the matter was race relationships between the indigenous and blacks. And I found a great deal of mistrust amongst our people. Unfortunately storm I must respect the wishes of these men and continue no further with my personal endeavors, it is a dead quest. All I can do is help my own people and help them to achieve their own dreams. I will become a more silent member of the forums once again; I must apologize for overstepping my boundaries.

Sincerely,

Walli


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am 

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 am
Posts: 95
Wali .... wopila tanka .... much thanks. I am happy to see that you took the time to investigate the matter. That alone shows determination to find the truth and respect. The Lakota people have gotten sucked into a battle of many fronts in the late 60's and early '70s that still continue today. As I said many times before .... we have organizations such as AIM and leksi Russel that are looking at the Palenstinian situation and the indiagenous situation in South America .... yet we need to focus on our own people here. Altho I feel bad for those people because of thier oppression by thier govts .... it is the Lakota people.... my people that I am concerned with. As SR stated in a reply earlier.... this is our battle.... people like him and i did not choose our parents, yet as "iyeska" , we support and claim our Lakota heritage by speaking our language.... participating in our traditions and ceremonies....and not allowing the new age crowd to continue thier genocide against our culture. again.... ty for helping your people become a better nation of people. toksa ake


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 am 

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm
Posts: 178
Location: north carolina
this is only a diversion from the real movement that is growing up between your toes and being breathed into your nostrils, in the free market of nonfree markets, of the sockpuppet weasels that unknowingly bring it forth, through going thru hell to get to heaven, a common denominator, later taters


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Traditional homeland of the Shawnee
It was asked why are we here on this site. I am here to learn. Like all people I have my own opinions which I sometimes interject. My studies on the native cultures began when I was in 3rd grade, I am 42 years old now. I have read many hundreds of books and thought I had knowledge of many nations. I quickly learned I was wrong, I had very little real knowledge on culture and tradition. This false knowledge came from some of the books I read. At least I can admit I am wrong. Many people, some on here also, can not admit they are wrong.

I found this site by while researaching the orgions of a particular nation. A link led me to read Leski Russell's writings on the Republic of Lakotah. Mr. Means is a respected elder in my opinion. If I am out of line for calling him "Leski", please let me know. It is not meant to be disrespectful.

I see many teachers on this forum, NDN, Dakod, StormsRider, Lookinghawk are to name but a few. I see some that appear to be malcontents who are unhappy with who and what they are. These arguements over who is "indian" really is nonsense. It is blood that dictates who is a "indian", period! A dog raised with the sheep it will one day guard is not a sheep. Even though it ws raised with the sheep, it is still a dog because that is what the blood, dna, says it is.

Tecumseh only urged all of the nations in the east to set aside the inter-tribal differences so they could fight a common enemy. He and his brother, Open Door, urged all the nations to throw away anything and everything that came from the whites, To quit trading with them. To only take from them what a warrior could use to kill the whites. To learn the forgotten crafts like cooking in a hide container instead of an iron kettle, knapping points, crafting bow and arrows. These things could be made, no need to trade for items made by the whites. Maize, beans, and squash came north of the rio grand river before christianity was even a cult. All of the nations who were traditionsl farmers, Shawnee, Miami, Creek, Iroquois, Huron and so on, had already developed argicultural skills greater than the whites have to this day. The messaage preached by the two brothers was to return to the traditions of their grandfathers.



Neither Tecumseh or Open Door preached of a "pan indian" nation. Tecumseh was a Shawnee and proud of it. Even if he would never attain the rank of war chief. Under Shawnee law he was ineligible to, he was from the wrong clan or sept. Tecumseh's messagge was taken seriously, that is why he had over 20 nation to join his military alliance. The only reason his movement failed is because when he was in the land of the Creek ralling more warriors to his cause, his brother disobeyed him. Tecumseh told Open Door to abandon the village without a fight if harrison came with his army. Open Door attacked harrison and was defeated, thus breaking the back of the alliance before it was strong enough to drive away the whites.



This pan indian crap is not only confusing people trying to come back to their roots, but is is also killing people. The so called teachers of the new aged shit dont know their asses from a hole in the ground, they are frauds. They are only in it for the money, they are greedy. This is part of the disease the whites brought with them. The problems in the prisoner of war camps here and in canada are direct results of the whites and their ways. The only way to overcome these problems is for each nation to return to its own traditions, traditional ways of governing, not this new aged crap.



This is one case of a fraud and his new aged bullshit whose greed cost 3 people their lives. Yes, he was convicted on 3 counts of manslaughter. It should have been capital murder. There are hundreds if not thousands of frauds like him out there. Sooner or later they also will be on trial for the lives their greed will kill.







http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... ofile.html


.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More Shit !
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 am 

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Posts: 81
ndnhorseman wrote:
Wali .... wopila tanka .... much thanks. I am happy to see that you took the time to investigate the matter. That alone shows determination to find the truth and respect. The Lakota people have gotten sucked into a battle of many fronts in the late 60's and early '70s that still continue today. As I said many times before .... we have organizations such as AIM and leksi Russel that are looking at the Palenstinian situation and the indiagenous situation in South America .... yet we need to focus on our own people here. Altho I feel bad for those people because of thier oppression by thier govts .... it is the Lakota people.... my people that I am concerned with. As SR stated in a reply earlier.... this is our battle.... people like him and i did not choose our parents, yet as "iyeska" , we support and claim our Lakota heritage by speaking our language.... participating in our traditions and ceremonies....and not allowing the new age crowd to continue thier genocide against our culture. again.... ty for helping your people become a better nation of people. toksa ake


No problem ndn I see what you are doing is noble. I will do what I can to help in a peripheral way. More of trying to help my people stay out of your people's way and once my people have a plan abandon these lands to the rightful owners and find a new homeland that is suitable for our existence. Maybe the moon or mars or something :lol: . I do wish the Lakotah the best of luck. I hope them and all other indigenous on this continent get back full land and cultural rights. I know the day will come. At any rate I respect what is going on here and I will stay out of your way.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 75 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron