It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:30 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hoke hey ? To die no more, but to WIN !
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:55 am 

If you wish to adhere to tradition then you will ~ Not, entertain the idea of physical retaliation, it has not worked throughout our long and bitter history and would be utter madness, now, when we are in the midst of a planetary shift, and therefore, an unparalleld opportunity toward gaining the freedom which we have so long awaited.

If we desire, peace and harmony, then we must ~ BE, that PEACE, that HARMONY. Like attracts like, it can never be any other way. Aggression only breathes more aggression into our lives, this is Universal Law, end of.

I have listened to Russell several times in his well known early speech ( Utube ) where he attempts to rally the elders into battle against the negative forces, which are still, to this day, at large So bold a leader, that young, Spirited, Russell ! and in days long past, I would surely support such endeavour. Yet, now is the time to act upon a higher level, beyond that of the mere physical, to employ a new dynamic. Throughout the years Russell has come into step with this higher concept, he has developed a profounder wisdom, learning to make peace with the circumstances which surround him, and to make peace with himself, thus tuning in, opening up his heart, to the gentle, loving call of ~The Great Spirit. He has returned to the old ways of ~ True Empowerment , as we all ~ Must, do, if we are to EVER surmount the desperate situation of our lives.

It is not easy for me to ask non- reaction of a peoples so bitterly abused and denied for such a protracted ache of time, I will admit, also, how fiercely difficult I have found it, myself, and still do at times, not only to come to terms with my own, personal devastation and loss, but, greater still, assuage, that urge to jump astride my warrior steed and ride out, battle cry rising forth of my lungs. But at some point in history, and is not THIS the point of our lives here today ? we need to make that vital choice. Ultimate victory, or yet more defeat ?

Which ~ Way, then, are we going to ride ? toward that clearing of our higher destiny, that which will bring forth to us greater and greater vistas of well being, growth and opportunity ? or do we, instead, choose to ride deep into the dark tangled forest of our past mistakes, that which would level upon us infinitely greater restrictions, tyranny and abuse than we could even imagine, not even in our most dread of nightmares.

I must emphasise, the battle against the powers that be, is NOT one of flesh, it never really has been. Which is why it ~ Cannot, be won through physical conflict and aggression, but, only ~ Within our hearts, minds and souls.

In the name of our ancestors, and of the wise ones and elders on Earth today, who champion the cause of indigenous peoples, I urge you, if not for your own sake, then for your children, and for the countless generations which are to follow, ~ Please, cast away the violent thoughts which rage within you, restore your hoop, and walk the Red Road as natives, proud, dignified, strong in Spirit, returning home.

See below my words sent in response to Russells views some time ago, regards violent endeavour. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russel , re- your most recent vid,~ Matriarchy. Reference your final words.
Much respect for you and great admiration for your achievements and values as I have. However, I hope you will forgive my forwardness in most fervently challenging your condemnation of what it means to be a ~ Warrior. Perhaps it is merely a matter of interpretation, but I speak from the heart on this and, I feel sure, there are many others who are, similarly, without bloodlust yet who, nevertheless, hold fast to the idea of what it is to be a true ~ Warrior, that this word has dignity and merit, and does not deserve to be treated with the disdain you give it.

Please do not misunderstand me, I am wholeheartedly opposed to war, for the sake of war, to bloodshed, for the sake of bloodshed. I wish, above all else, to live in a world of Peace, Love and Natural expression of being, Yet it is precisely in protection of this that many a proud brave rode out into the fray, losing his life in defense of his land and people at battles such as Wounded knee, Little big horn , Wolf Mountains, Stony Lake, along with others too numerous to mention. Indeed, indigenous warriors ~ world wide, fought against the same forces, just as proudly, just as fearlessly, despite the bitter hardship, despite the outrageous odds, for the exact same reason, to protect what is ~ OURS ! ~ are these attributes, then, to be cast aside as beneath our worth ?

The selfless way in which these greatly skilled ~ Warriors, sacrificed their lives against the white invaders in the name of ~ Freedom , for the sake of our kind, should be reverenced, not crushed underfoot like a discarded cigarete butt. ~ This is an intrinsic part of our history, our ~ Spirit, and we should feel ~ Proud, to be a part of this phase of our culture, of what our warring ancestors stood for, and died for !

We fought, in times past, and we fought nobly, with every inch of our ~ Native being, and we still fight , still sacrifice, in various ways to this day. The snort of the war horse, the battle cry upon the wind, though long gone, still resounds in our ears, urging us ever onward. There is no shame in it. Like thunderbird we arise out of the ashes of our warrior past, primed to take up where we left off. Today we may hail from numerous backgrounds, all walks of life, yet, still, with the exact same heart , still , toward the exact same objective which ~ Demands expression , ~ Demands to be Realised ~ To Free our Peoples and reclaim our land.

The term ~ Warrior, belongs to ~ us. When provoked, Primitive , Savage and Wild to the core, and may we never become tame ! This, is a part of our heritage, our unity with every tribe, fighting for release throughout the world It stands for native resistance against tyranny, and does ~ Not, belong to white man, who are merely soldiers, at best , better described as mercenarys, thugs, hoodlums and gangsters.

Though we have learnt that physical combat achieves little against advanced technology, psychological manipulation and dark occult fraternities. This does not, for one moment, cancel out the brave deeds of our ancestors, indeed, the fight is by no means over. Our maneuvers, our “ field “of battle might well have changed, but not the Fire within !

And until the desired result is achieved, we cannot afford to sleep, divested of our ( mental ) weapons, cannot afford to leave our ( emotional ) camp unguarded. The Warrior Spirit will never, MUST never be allowed to die in the heart of a noble people who are oppressed, for it is ~ ONLY with such a Spirit, born of the wilderness itself, that we can, at last , ~ Rise, into the fullness of being which has, for so long, be denied us.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hoke hey ? To die no more, but to WIN !
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:05 am 

lived in this building system for 3.5 years, got 20 years in development, came on it because got hoodooed pretty ad by a banker in a earth covered passive solar house deal back in early 80,s, this 14' diameter dome cost about $200 for material not including door and windows, warm,dry, comfortable, adobe/cob is a exelent building material, fair as a insulator, fair as a heat storage medium,

Attachments:
ef.jpg
ef.jpg [ 2.07 KiB | Viewed 11469 times ]
gh.jpg
gh.jpg [ 2.02 KiB | Viewed 11469 times ]
cd.jpg
cd.jpg [ 1.47 KiB | Viewed 11469 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:47 am 

interior view, bigger ones can be built,

Attachments:
File comment: adobe/cob with lime paint
New Image.JPG
New Image.JPG [ 104.89 KiB | Viewed 11469 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:02 am 

the frame is small trees of all kinds found in the woods in that area, the fastener is old garden hose split in half and 9/16 staples in a Stanley stapler, 6 mil plastic is the waterproofing, the dirt was dug from inside the frame and mixed with some straw and water into adobe/cob , when properly done the structure is isolated from ground moisture so it does not leak or get moldy, in other words the material list to be bought is:staples
plastic sheeting
old garden hose
lime for the inside finish
old carpet or like to protect plastic from rocks when dirt for live roof is put on
plastic drain pipe if in a bank like this one
doors and windows
1 bag portland cement to pour 1/2" thick floor
1 bag nylon fiber from concrete company to mix with portland,sand and screened dirt, costs around $5 and will be enough to pour probably 10or more floors this size
the trees are green so they will bend
glad you like it Dakod

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 am 

heard of 1 with sunfacin wall constructed of glass bottles plumbed in to hot water system...earth'n'turf insulated mound...big enough for family...great view.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 am 

http://64.38.12.138/News/2011/001668.asp article we found on indianz.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 pm 

Nice one, Pahana, me likes very much, how exactly do you heat it ? fireproof ness ? waterproofness in severe downpours ? Can't get the bloomin' attachments to work, :( other than that, Ace !

Dakod, nicely put, yet the reason for the taking of lives needs to be looked at closely. When we took of the buffalo, we took with honour and respect and received abundantly in return. Whatever we give or take, must be done in observance of this. To give or take anything in hatread , diminishes us, and will return to us, in like manner, many more fold, Therefore if we MUST act to protect ourselves, do so dispassionately, devoid of emotion. For our ~ Emotions are KEY, the very fabric of which our reality is composed.

However, I maintain, the highest, and most rewarding aproach, is non action. Not airy, fairy nonsense, not philosophical mumbo jumb, but simple occult truth. Be, therefore, as the wind, for who can punch the spirit of the wind ? and yet the wind is master of all it touches, ~ Nothing can stop it, Nothing can stand in its way !

The only ~ Definitive, way out of our present dilemma , difficult as this might, at first appear, is to withdraw our attention, completely, from the negative activity about us, for what we focus our attention upon we only empower. In answer to your words " ..There is a constant war being waged upon indigenous people; this is fact, irrefutable. " ~ Fact, is not as solid as you, presently, believe it to be. It is fully moldable, it can be re - invented, overwritten, abolished by the creative power of our own creative thought patterns, IF, we know how to use them. Therefore, we need not raise a finger. Just withdraw, emotionally, and, if possible, physically, from the situation, still our mind, and ~ Envision, the reality we would like to experience. ~ THIS is the path of the master, the path of truly ~ " Real - izing " the freedom which , presently, evades us.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:24 am 

Dakod wrote:
We are the descendants of people that gave and took lives. All of life around us does the same, to not recognize and be of this; is to be disrelated. I think it is also important to note freedom is not something to be gained; it is to be recognized. I also don't see anything as retaliation; to put into the most basic words I can, we are at war. There is a constant war being waged upon indigenous people; this is fact, irrefutable.

I know my ancestors tried to avoid physical war at all costs, but when they were left with no other choice; they went! (and carried canunpa)

I don't think they fought for "freedom", I think they fought to defend Dakod Wicohan Ki because they love(d) these friendly lifeways. The very concept of freedom is hard for me to fathom, because it seems as if it is some attainable physical state but that is only a very basic understanding. Dakod Wicohan Ki has shown me that all of life is free to live! The root of the problems we face today is Wasicun, it is the embodiment of Iya, the consumer of nations.

I know the friendly lifeways are the route to renewed strength and healthy relations.

Thanks a lot Dakod...you have 'put the finger' on one of the most relevant, in my opinion, misunderstanding white people have created about First Nations..It's a misunderstanding whites are still living, even those on this forum...I would like you explain all here the deep difference between FREEDOM AND HONOR. Freedom is a concept so dear to whites, but it's something quite 'stranger' for your ancestors. On the contrary Honor was something without no one of your ancestors could live. First of all they were fighting for their Honor. Very few whites could understand it and they don't understand it now! Honor, bravery, generosity, Wisdom: you know better than me how important they were in the life of your ancestors.
Of course, during the last centuries your People had to fight in order to preserve their freedom but it doesn't mean this concept was an absolute value for them. In this sense a warrior could live without freedom but never without his honor...and the same we can say for the women.
I would like to invite new agers, philanthropist, and 'lovers of Americans Indians' to meditate about that.
Thanks again Dakod.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 pm 

I suggest you people go ask Leonard Peltier the value of freeedom, since it is so disdained here. I have lived practically my entire live surrounded by the severest restrictions and limitation at just about every possible level, some imposed by others, much self determined for the sake of my honour. There is none among you could teach me the meaning of honour, ~ NONE ! here could even begin to scratch the surface of the value of such to me. ' Nuff said.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:18 pm 

thank you Storm, wood heat works good, yea it is fireproof pretty good, it ought to hold up for a long time it seems to me, yea there is a lot of fucked up shit happening

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm 

I feel as though this is a mere repeat of the decolonization post, which is already in it of it self a good topic. I think I represent a minority of people period, but I have made 3 clear points that I think will help ALL indigenous in their plights for independence.

1.) Improved Living Conditions/Education and make your selves independent from the current infrastructure
2.) Population Growth
3.) Strengthening of Traditions and History.

Then and only then will the indigenous be strong enough to break the noose around their necks. I agree with this topic, but I think it’s a repeat of an already spoken topic. Rather than making a billion similar posts like before the pruning, however about we keep the conversations in one area? I'm not against this, but I think many things have been said in this section that has no place. Examination of genocide should be the primary topic of concern.

But with much attention being directed at this area of the forum, I would like to repeat my desperate plea for a library to be constructed somewhere on Lakota territory. I would love to see more Lakota enroll on this website. The library could house computers that would allow kids to do research projects, participate on this forum, and the library could also serve to re-educate a lot of older people. I've seen the TREATY school which I believe to be an excellent idea, but I think the addition of a library is paramount to the promotion of education on the rez. Not only that, but a community center as well. I know this may be expensive, but I don't think a cost can be put on the number of educated souls that will result from such a project: courses for farming, horse breeding, native history, etc. It’s just a thought, but I think it’s a wonderful one.

All in all, in my personal opinion, the key to freedom is increased population pressure. I think the United States government has effectively eradicated off a significant amount of indigenous population. Unlike in Latin America, pressure from the natives is not felt. The native population dwindles in comparison to even the top 1% of America, let alone the entire anti-native activist movement. Instead, conditions should be made that allow for increased pressure to be put on the government and for the average American citizen not to be able to ignore indigenous rights. Then and only then, in my opinion, will this movement launch forward into the limelight as it should. Like I said, just an opinion, but one worth examining.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 am 

Storm who do you refer to when you say "you people"?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm 

To Storm: I may receive a few choice words of rebuttal here. You posted, "I suggest you people go ask Leonard Peltier the value of freedom." I agree with Ghostwarrior in questioning your referral to 'you people'. May I make a suggestion. Educate yourself about Leonard Peltier, review court documents, and his statements made to witnesses, which held up in the court of law. Review all of the appeals which have been rejected. Why have his last two Attorneys, Barry Bachrach and Robert Bryon, given up on his case? There's something to look into. Before Leonard was transferred to FL, he was seeking out legal representation from an incarcerated "jail-house lawyer". Now that there has been a petition amongst all of his supporters, which has reached it's threshold of 5,000 signatures, and then some, for a Whitehouse review, it will either amount to a hill of beans, or a pardon from Obama; it could go either way.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:39 am 

ghostwarrior wrote:
Storm who do you refer to when you say "you people"?

“ You people “ makes reference to those who are in agreement with Eloisa's disparagement of my words regards freedom of the Native peoples. In answer to that I would say, briefly, that in far earlier days, loss of freedom was ~ NOT an issue, however it has ~ Become, an issue, a MAJOR issue for the majority of Native peoples. Need I say more ? To endeavour to trivialise the importance of Freedom, by attacking ~ My truth, ~ my knowing, My Honour, is not only vicious, petty, insult to me, but, also, to Leonard Peltier, whose longstanding ordeal, has not been about the loss of his honour, which he still maintains to this day, but of his ~ FREEDOM !

I uploaded a video, last night, on utube, called " Native pride - What ya want " ( stormwings 1 ) I suggest, " You People " read the introduction, ( under - More info ) which has been written to address a ~ Critical issue, which I have, already, previously, raised on the Lakota forum. I had not intended to return here. However, I have been asked, in particular, to speak out to you, again. Hence the Lakota Forum topic alert in my email this morning....

The last couple of nights I have met with some profound spirit contacts during dream time. I have my responsibility, my commitment, to help raise awareness and clear a special pathway for my own. There is very little time left for argument. Choice is yours, continue to stagnate beneath the weight of past grievance, or step forward and embrace what we have ~ Long, striven for.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 am 

Storm i find it interesting that you would call them "past grievances" when the boot of the People of the united states remains firmly on the neck of the Lakota People and Nation at Pine Ridge and the Dakota People and Nation at Crow Creek. It seems to me that WE are only beginning to tell OUR story to the world community of Nations and if you choose to see that as "past grievances" then that is your right as a human being.

What i know and understand is that i will continue to tell the world community of Nations the true HIStory of what was done to Native Nations and Peoples all across this hemisphere. If you wish to say that we are whining about what was done then why not say that because that is what i get from the words in your post. Perhaps i have misunderstood your words my friend and if so please feel free to clarify. I would also add that i will not be falsely shamed into being silent about the Ethnic Cleansing that has and continues to take place in this hemisphere.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:01 pm 

"Whining " is a meanspirited word, a word lacking in tenderness or understanding, it is not representative of my vocabulary, nor does it, by any means, represent , my feeling toward the Native peoples, either collectively or individually. Reference your accusation that I seek to
"falsely shame " such an askew statement toward one who has returned, specifically, to uplift and set loose proves how out of kilter you are with the real situation.

In the words of the Hopi elder " You have been telling people that this is the Eleventh hour,
now you must go back and tell people that THIS is the hour " It is of ~ Critical importance, now, more than at any point in history, for you to be aware of exactly ~ What, you are doing when you re-live the bitter memories with a fire in your belly. No doubt you mean well , and I do not seek to denigrate you in any way. You genuinely regard your input to the minds of others regarding past as well as recent events, as just and proper in the delivering , the savoring , the contemplation of it. From a purely worldly standpoint, it might well be considered merit worthy to chew over misfortune and atrocity, indeed, the majority, worldwide, do so at great length, some devoting their entire lives to indulging themselves in the brutal facts. The oft used phrase, repeated, ad nauseum upon the lips of those that serve such disastrous endeavor is " If we don't learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it ". Yet, contrary, to mainstream belief, the exact OPPOSITE is quite literally, the case ! For when we hold within our hearts dross vibration, ( energy which is born of negative experience ) we give it flesh and bones, this, combined with the tumult of our emotion, instills the very breathe of life into whatever we focus our attention upon, so that history does, indeed, repeat itself, over and over and over again.....

When, therefore, we speak and think and FEEL thus, we send up message into the atmosphere and on out unto the universe that WE as a peoples are wretched, doomed and hopeless, that sorrow and calamity is all that can befall us, and so the ethers, impregnated, with the given vibration of ~ Loss, responds with yet more of the same, for this is the way of the universe, Universal law, not manmade. Would you have us eternally yoked, to a vicious circle of events from which we cannot escape ? Why, then, beat out continual dirge of carnage upon the drum, when, instead, you can offer up unto the creative forces, the TRUTH of our Native heritage ?

You are, clearly, oblivious to the fact that each brand new moment is a ~ Creative process, a Rebirth. However, you remain doggedly subservient to what is PAST and so, unwittingly, continue to recreate that. Even if the past be but yesterday, it is imperative that we turn our creative energies ( Emotions ) AWAY, from it. For that which we send our vibratory note toward, WILL return to roost, in the ~ Same, vibratory manner and pattern as the note sent out.

Ghostwarrior, if ~ This, you be, then why do you not live up to your name and allow your fighting spirit to pass through the barrier of illusion and death ? or, perhaps, you have forgotten how to ? Are all of you out there who read these words so beaten down, so " materialized " by the system, that your finer awareness, quite simply eludes you ? Have you lost what it is to ~ BE, truly, NATIVE ? to be ~ One, with the Earth energies, to use your creative faculties ? Why do you THINK the Ghostdance was forbidden our forbears ?

Invariably, I encounter natives bewailing their lot, still bowed beneath the tyranny of white man. When ALL ABOUT THEM swirls a whole wealth of brand new ~ Energies which are presently pouring down upon the Earth for those open and willing to receive. It is TIME to stand tall, to maintain inner calm, no matter the provocation. As we are to supersede white man as guardians of the Earth, to take up the reigns where our ancestors left off, is it not fitting that we should, first, exemplify the superiority of our mettle ? What does it profit any of us, to hang our head in defeat. to list the transgressions against us ? This serves, only, to discourage, frustrate and anger the youth and leave the elders feeling depressed and useless.

Let us work together through~ Strength, not weakness, in real NATIVE PRIDE, not its disempowerment. Of all the many tribes the Lakota people hold the greatest recognition
today, nothing happens by mere chance. Where the challenge is great, so is the ~ Responsibility.
Is it not, then, time to RISE to the occasion ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 am 

storm wrote:
I suggest you people go ask Leonard Peltier the value of freeedom, since it is so disdained here. I have lived practically my entire live surrounded by the severest restrictions and limitation at just about every possible level, some imposed by others, much self determined for the sake of my honour. There is none among you could teach me the meaning of honour, ~ NONE ! here could even begin to scratch the surface of the value of such to me. ' Nuff said.

I'm sorry, Storm, if my words have offended you. It wasn't my intention. And obviously I had not the intention to teach you the meaning of Honour. They were expecially refferred to wasicu, new-agers...that generally made a great confusion when they talk about 'Values'....

I perfectly know every single step Leonard Peltier's drama. I have always done my best to support him....And indeed my thoughts often go to all that Natives inequitably and unlawfully imprisoned during the centuries....

“I don’t know how to save the world. I don’t have the answers or The Answer. I hold no secret knowledge as to how to fix the mistakes of generations past and present. I only know that without compassion and respect for all of Earth’s inhabitants, none of us will survive—nor will we deserve to.” - Leonard Peltier, Prison Writings: My Life Is My Sun Dance

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:05 am 

storm wrote:

I'm sorry, Storm, if my words have offended you. It wasn't my intention. And obviously I had not the intention to teach you the meaning of Honour. They were expecially refferred to wasicu, new-agers...that generally made a great confusion when they talk about 'Values'...
I perfectly know every single step Leonard Peltier's drama. I have always done my best to support him....And indeed my thoughts often go to all that Natives inequitably and unlawfully imprisoned during the centuries....

“I don’t know how to save the world. I don’t have the answers or The Answer. I hold no secret knowledge as to how to fix the mistakes of generations past and present. I only know that without compassion and respect for all of Earth’s inhabitants, none of us will survive—nor will we deserve to.” (Leonard Peltier, Prison Writings: My Life Is My Sun Dance)

"The Way of the Warrior has been misunderstood. It is not a means to kill and destroy others. Those who seek to compete and better one another are making a terrible mistake. To smash, injure, or destroy is the worst thing a human being can do. The real Way of a Warrior is to prevent such slaughter — it is the Art of Peace, the power of love.
(The Bushido)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm 

This situation is quickly devolving into a hostile one. To be fairly honest, what can the indigenous do other than recuperate from being nearly eradicated from disease and war? There is little you can do. War, assimilation, and everything in between has been tried. What exactly is there to do? What is the most effective thing to do? I am all for the national integrity of the L/D/N people, but what exactly can you do? I fear that options are running out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 am 

A short while ago I watched a utube video in honour of Leonard Peltier’s birthday. As Leonard’s brother spoke before an attentive audience of the infringements of justice involved in the case of his Brother’s incarceration, I felt the usual heavy vibrational pattern emerge whenever Leonard is the subject of focus....

Through dint of my particular work I have learnt to shield myself from all manner of unwanted energies such that they are unable to pierce through the armour of my resolve. However, of all forces I have ever had to confront on the inner planes, the hardest to overcome is the thick impenetrable wall of despairing outrage, such as surrounds Leonard. I do not refer to Leonard himself, but to the hopeless resignation of his many sympathizers. It might be of interest to many of you to learn that the greatest weapon in the artillary of those who seek to undermine the Native peoples, is the manouvre of turning our - Own, Energies Against Us ! Indeed, this has been the ~ Paramount tactic of dark force activity for many, many thousands of years to supress humanity in general, and it has, to date, been the very ~ Nub, of our own undoing.

I ask then, Please, that you endeavour to keep your emotions tranquil, at ~ All times, and with all concerns, ( no matter the provocation ) connected with the Native American peoples, from here on in.

Eloisa, I place before you a ~ VISION which you can hold for Leonard, (adapt to preference should you desire ) this will produce significant result if applied by enough determined individuals.. All of our multifarious shackles will be loosed, once the neccesary barriers of "resistant energy " are removed. As I have already stated, the Lakota have ~ Much, responsibility in how they are to conduct themselves, in particular, during the coming months.

News headlines - " Leonard Peltier walks free....
Thousands turn up outside ..... "

Such a sense of mixed emotions fill the air as the harsh prison gate draws open with a jarring clang and you step forth before a blaze of rudely flashing cameras. I see you walking, Leonard, a little stiffly, but with head held high, a look of staunch resilience in your eyes. You supress your tears as you turn toward Russel Means and your familly who are there to greet you. Before throngs of native peoples, you stand proudly nodding, a wry smile on your face as your silent message ripples throughout the knowing crowd. I see their glowing faces, happy and wet with tears, so much love, so much pride, so much understanding .....

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next