It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Storming storm !
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:17 am 

Violent storms are set to hit the u,k, today ! :( My cottage stands completely isolated in, an already, super exposed spot which turns general storms,for the rest of the country, into crazy blitzing tornadoes ! Already had a big shed, trees ripped up,etc, that's pretty normal where I am. Now an ultra storm is on its way. I ~ Got to prepare. Now ! Electrics will prob go, so no internet, Just incase I don't make it and I can't get to upload anymore. Love you, climb the inner mountain of your hearts, Aho !

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Storming storm !
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:41 am 

Nature often reminds us how weak we are...
Good Luck, Storm!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:51 am 

I'm o.k ! I tore out all the junk from my understairs cupboard, dumped a sleeping bag in there, food supplies, water, a flashlight, some bongoes for entertainment , and .......... nothing happened ! :( so much for the scandalous weather report. All that rampage of activity, and not even one tiny clap of thunder upon the horizon. The sheep chomped lazily in the field watching me tearing back and forth to my shed like a bloomin’ maniac ! The birds sweetly chirped in the light breeze....... Night time comes, still waiting…still nothing. Left me feeling like a right ‘narna, I can tell you ! Oh well, better safe than sorry ….. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:12 am 

I'm glad to know you are well!
Yesterday happened something similar here in Rome: about 40 years ago a seismologist wrote that the 11th of May 2011 a terrible earthquake whould destroy Rome completely...so you can image what happened here....a lot of people went to the countryside the day before, others left their home and went to the Colosseum or Circo Massimo with food supplies, sleeping bag...Chineses litteraly escaped from the city...but, as you know, nothing happened in Italy yesterday. However, a strong earthquake have almost distroyed the Murcia, a region in the south-east of Spain yesterday afternoon!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:35 am 

Eloisa, I very much appreciate your kind thoughts and well wishes. Whatever the case, one thing is for certain, the Earth, and the surrounding atmosphere is most unstable. We quite obviously cannot rely on reports from the government as to quite when and where the various elements will strike next. However it is best to be prudent in the circumstances, and be ready for anything ! I have been drawn to wilderness " survival " skills all my life, It is time for all to revive their natural innate way of living. and not rely too heavily any longer on the modern conveniences they have become accostomed to, even, if worse comes to worse, their own homes. This is an integral part of taking back our power, and could well be a life saver in the not too distant future.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]