It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: We are all one.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm 

I am NOT the author of this subject! :evil: :twisted: :roll: :cry:

Last edited by Lostspirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 pm 

!

Last edited by Lostspirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:53 am 

Hi Dakod.
A lot of us, here in Europe, are trying to explain people something more about those chemtrails in the sky and what they can cause...but very few people here want to know what is happening around....
I've spent most of my life talking to people about True Americans...but if you go in a book-shop here, you find just 3 or 4 books about Natives...! Books and all others things I have I bought during my life in US or directly in the reservations..
But recently I've seen the 5 episodes of We Shall Remain and now I'd like traslating some part of them and obtain the autorization to show them in schools....
I don't think there is an goodwill Italian in this forum that want to help me?!..Dont' worry, in any case I'll do it by myself.

Eloisa

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 am 

!

Last edited by Lostspirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 pm 

!

Last edited by Lostspirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 pm 

!

Last edited by Lostspirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm 

pruned enough? nothing made any sense after your pruning. now you can just shoot it and let it die. oh, wait you did shoot it and it bleeding out slooowly.

Last edited by Lostspirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 am 

!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm 

With absolutely no disrespect I have to ask just what "reality" it is that you are dealing with? Reality on this site, especially with you has me scratching my head in wonder. The first time I looked you up Dakod, you were listed as a 22 year old male. Although your writings reflected an older person, one in fact that had a 22 year old son who's video "Violent Revolution" you posted. Later you posted a blistering speech you had given condemning tribal leadership and abuse of children. In that article, if I remember correctly, (I can no longer go back and make sure of my facts, so if I'm wrong I apologise), you were listed as a college educated woman with a title of professor. Now you are listed as a 21 year old woman.

There is not much of anything left on the forum, no wisdom from Looking Hawk, Ghost Warrior, Howard, StormsRider or even yourself having removed the YouTube video listed under "Aaron Huey" that you posted. To me it is very sad that you thought that "shit." But hey, the ketchup bottle's words are still here even though you banned him and deleted all (or almost all) of his words.

It is all very confusing!!!!!!! :? :?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 am 
Site Admin

The universe has become tired and weary of watching or observing the human “race” ACT and RE-ACT to those who in turn continue RE-ACT to those ACTING. The universe perhaps merely waits impatiently for the human to find their natural being, that of connectedness and relatedness.

When do we allow others to grow beyond where we stopped growing , beyond our restrictions, constrictions, restraints, constraints that we place upon our own selves with such expectations that others should embrace or observe our own canary in the mind.

Perhaps we just need to remove that humanness out of our beings.

Perhaps try this one one. http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/chapters/index.htm

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:40 pm 

poor ol Jesus, ran the moneychangers out of the Temple, got tortured, then they used him to take over the whole World. now we got a world full of idiots, i guess that is why he is coming back wearing a vesture dipped in blood , the nature of love is winning the war, there is a crack in everything, that is where the light gets in, the bumble bee is teaching me, throw away your tv and eat a lot of peaches, to much water and i drown, not enough and i dry up and die...57 going on 58

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 am 

pahanna wrote:
poor ol Jesus, ran the moneychangers out of the Temple, got tortured, then they used him to take over the whole World. now we got a world full of idiots, i guess that is why he is coming back wearing a vesture dipped in blood , the nature of love is winning the war, there is a crack in everything, that is where the light gets in, the bumble bee is teaching me, throw away your tv and eat a lot of peaches, to much water and i drown, not enough and i dry up and die...57 going on 58

What, may I ask pahanna, does this have to do with the price of potatoes in Russia? And really, your constant trumpeting of a philosophy captured by singer John Prine in 1970 in his song Spanish Pipedream is getting a little old.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 am 

Lostspirit, no comment, something in the air, maybe the Republic is in infancy or maybe dementia,i can't put my finger on it Peace

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:40 am 

you can see why the administrators become irrate about many posts .... christianity .... islam .... and constant bickering ..... as for the "wisdom" of words no longer here .... you are looking at the wrong place .... may we move forward now please

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:22 am 

NDN i beleive we are building a Republic here, not a language course, if i am wrong then get me blocked from this forum, if you notice Russel Means talks about politics more than not
Attachment:
File comment: low cost building system
Doom052808%20004[1].JPG
Doom052808%20004[1].JPG [ 96.08 KiB | Viewed 11587 times ]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:44 am 

hau tanhansi .... i see your point .... hoka hey

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 am 

pahanna .... please read my words carefully as they are not words of anger nor disrespect .... you say "we are building a new republic" .... should we as L/D/N people really trust those of european descent to help us indian people build a "republic" when the track record of euros has proven even to this day wieghs heavily against you? Should we as L/D/N people ask that the akicita shirtwearers be enacted to enforce laws? I am certain that even most indians would fear that considering the world we live in .... should the L/D/N people give up our language to accomadate euros and speak only english? Should we as L/D/N people just again allow those of non indian people in our gov't, when you can not find good men/women now to run yours?

These are serious issues ... these are serious problems that face our Nation now ..... yet you continue to use european thought and interject it vehmenetly(sp) when you do not agree with someone of L/D/N blood.

If you seek an arguement, I will not respond, as I have grown tired of trivial words from those that have most likely never left thier own backyard.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:09 pm 

Ndn, you put words in my mouth, it is pretty clear you are not Republic of Lakota fan, like we discussed in earlier post this Republic in the Ethers was probably born out of frustration, now i repeat you put words in my mouth and your agenda is rubbing me wrong, you should get your assumptions and humility in check as well and maybe some futuristic glasses

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:06 am 

please explain how asking questions is putting words in your mouth.... your own words said .... "we are building a republic" ..... i responded to that with questions

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:47 am 

your focus is Lakota language and that is good, would you agree that self sufficient technology would help in your focus? would it be ok for Lakota Sacred Hoop to expand to influence and guide a larger population than now? i am aware of issues that cloud different personalities and true motivations, this is the web NDN, where cats might be dogs and horses might be bears, the sky is the limit for the ROL to bring clarity to a good lifeway, i am here because of my frustration, Peace

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next