It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Zero Tolerance
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 pm 

For new agers, Proselytizing, crystal lickers, plastic shamans, religous or spirtual beliefs that are in direct conflict with Traditional LDN spirituality and teachings. Or did this change to a new ager conversion board and I missed the memo. For whatever reason these people are attracted to us like a hungry fly to a turd sandwich and somehow manage to sew parts of our ways (the ways that suit their purpose and more often than out of context) A large part of the reason I stopped being active here was all of the European and United Snakes mystical miracle workers that kept popping up, n ot to mention all of the long lost blue eyes blond haired "I was a Indian princess in another life" Gotta wonder why wise and respected ancestors always seem to reincarnate in delusional white people................
Why tolerate this crap, just drop the ban hammer and be done with it instead of tolerating the nonsense and drama hoping they will eventually go away on their own?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Zero Tolerance
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 pm 

But StormsRider, it is so much fun imagining them turning blue in the face. :lol:

They are more like the turd sandwhich attracting the flies.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:17 pm 

Hmmm a perspective I had not considered before Flip :roll: Perhaps they can be like a T shirt I have "I am not totally worthless, I can always serve as a bad example" :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:33 pm 

Loved the quote from your uncle: "You can spend lifetime trying to turn a lump of bullshit into a gold bar at the end of that lifetime you still have nothing but hand full of bullshit." OldFool.

SR and Flip, it is good to hear your voices again. Whenever you guys disappear your voices are sorely missed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:57 pm 

Wow, I missed a lot while I was at work.I am sorry that I was trying too hard to prove my ancestry.I am just excited about it. It is still new to me.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm 

"New Agers" who post here on this forum, have the collective intelligence of a bag of hammers....and not one sharp tool in the shed. To SR, hard to drop the ban hammer, as we're dealing with a whole bag here. Time to get out the sharp tools (wink).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 am 

SR... you are right...it is time that we put a stop to this non sense. This new year has seen this forum get off to a better start.... with more subjects of interest....done deal

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm 

IT is good to be back posting. I have spent the past season trying to regain my footing in this insane dream called life. I have checked in some in the past ferw months. There were a few topics I thought I had a reasonable reply to, though they made my head hurt with all of the thinking involved. :? Some post, I just could not help myself from commenting. I just hope my comments did not offend any of the decent people on here, and the other, who cares?

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]