It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Annie Mae Pictou Aquash Technology Summit
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:07 pm 

i dont know how people here are aware of this continuing saga, i have been reading pretty much everything on the internet about it, the FBI cut her hands off to have identification, it is a real murder mystery that runs into the depts of politics in my opinion, i want to add some tidbit by stating that in 1986 or 87 i went to help a man involved in herbal medicine in Old Fort,N.C. He was a retired Army/Air Force 23 years. Clyde Bellicort was to speak at UNC Asheville but was arrested for LSD charge as i heard. Two Trees. the previous man, WW2, did not want us to go hear Bellicourt speak. I just want to put this out there as for i am learning and living, the reason i mention this is that we being Two Trees and Native American Studies Institute were slandered in indirect ways, once acussed thru the police scanner of growing marijuana, however we were never notified, local people that were our friends told us it was going around the county, and other incidents and some strange people coming around, living and learning,how about Twin Towers and Harry Potter and the Munchkins, are these crazy bastards trying to create a race war now? A-law,us poor people :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]