It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: EAT RAW CARROT
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:47 am 

Maybe some Native Indians on this forum would like to share the names of the vegetables that are native to your land, and their particular properties and frequencies that are for healing.

Yesterday the LORD asked for us to eat raw carrots at this time. Try to eat at least one raw carrot every day. You can put slices of carrot in a home made dip and try to grow organic carrots if you can to eat.

There are also lots of different carrot salads that you can make. I like the one with shredded carrot, with peanuts for protein and raisins with olive oil. I also like coleslaw with white cabbage and salad cream. Make 2012 a raw year, after one raw carrot you will notice a difference in your energy within 24 hours, and how much clearer it is. Carrots are good for chest energy and the thymus that impacts on the immune system.

I also like carrot and coriander soup, a heart warming winter soup, and carrot cake is the best. The LORD is helping us to defend ourselves from the pollution on the planet. Reduce the amount of dry foods that you eat. As the LORD said 'Dry foods no good for you, eat live food'. A carrot is a food that is alive with energy, and Rabbits prefer organic ones if they have a choice. Rabbits don't touch the fields with pesticides and fertilizers when they have a choice to eat from an organic field. The animals know what is good to eat and what is healthy for them.

Carrots are also good for eyesight as well and night vision. Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, an antioxidant compound that fights free radicals. Carrots are what we call a protective healing food, one that is pro-active and is especially good for the elderly to help them to keep their teeth and eyes healthy. The more vitamin A you get from the carrots the more rhodopsin your body is able to produce. As such carrot is an essential in your daily intake and provides good fibre. Carrot is a great defender of the body and is a native plant of Europe, so especially good for Europeans due to the compatibility of the frequency. Best to eat carrots that are grown on the land where you live due to the frequencies of the land.

When my son was a small child he would only eat raw vegetables and he loved carrots and mushrooms. When I was a small child I liked raw tomatoes and lemons, as a baby I would raid the fridge of toms and cheese portions as well while my parents were sleeping. I would also suck wine vinegar out of pickled onions. Clearly, the soul knew that this would impact on the cancerous cells that I had brought with me in this lifetime to heal.

My son Jordan would also eat a whole large bowl of fruit every week, so I was not concerned when he would not eat cooked veg. I allowed him to eat the fresh healthy fruit and veg that he liked. His little body knew what was required for his good health. Most of the time I would find him with a carrot in his mouth, he inherited that from his dad who also ate raw veg.

The natural orange color of the carrot also reminds us of the healing power of the sun and the bodhisattva of compassion and mercy.

No surprise then that carrot is also native to southwestern Asia. The name carrot comes from the word 'horn' and King David said his horn had been blessed by the LORD. [1]'You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwtC7PlY4Ww

Love beyond measure

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrots

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: EAT RAW CARROT
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 pm 

ELIAKIM wrote:
No surprise then that carrot is also native to southwestern Asia. The name carrot comes from the word 'horn' and King David said his horn had been blessed by the LORD. [1]'You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox'.

I have seen wild carrots in California but Creator, not the "LORD," put them there. The people of The Nations would still be using them if we hadn't killed most them and stolen their lands in the name of the "LORD."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 pm 

Lostspirit wrote:
I have seen wild carrots in California but Creator, not the "LORD," put them there.

In my experience they are one and the same.

Do you come from experience or from belief?

Lostspirit wrote:
The people of The Nations would still be using them if we hadn't killed most them and stolen their lands in the name of the "LORD."
[/quote]

There is a big difference between LORD who is the Creator and Lord. Do you know the difference? Most Christians and people of the Church don't.

The Native Indian prophecies predicted what would happen. They were given many warnings. The Jewish prophets also gave many warnings to the people in advance. Warnings are given to help the people

So what other wild veg have you seen?

C'mon what else did the Creator gift to you?

Why are you a 'lostspirit'?

Lost is a shamanic term and it is the opposite to found.

Lost indicates soul loss that can be retrieved so that wholeness can come to be.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm 

As my father would say: "You are as full of shit as a Christmas goose."

Now for what I would say: You are just another conceited wasichu who wants to dominate. You can't dominate ANYTHING in your world so you are trying to dominate this forum. When they ban you I certainly hope they take the time to delete your asinine post because they take up much needed room. That and the fact that you are REALLY fucking rude to anyone who disagrees with you. I'd tell you to get a dog and kick it around but you are the type of asshole that would................and take immense pleasure in it. Since you do want to dominate, try dominating your propensity to have diarrhea of the mouth and fingers.

So go ahead, give me a smart assed answer back, but all you will receive is "the sounds of silence."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:08 am 

Lostspirit wrote:

Now for what I would say: You are just another conceited wasichu who wants to dominate. You can't dominate ANYTHING in your world so you are trying to dominate this forum. When they ban you I certainly hope they take the time to delete your asinine post because they take up much needed room. That and the fact that you are REALLY fucking rude to anyone who disagrees with you. I'd tell you to get a dog and kick it around but you are the type of asshole that would................and take immense pleasure in it. Since you do want to dominate, try dominating your propensity to have diarrhea of the mouth and fingers.

So go ahead, give me a smart assed answer back, but all you will receive is "the sounds of silence."

Does that make your heart swell with love?

Does that do justice to the Lakotah?

Does that do justice to all of the hard work of Russell Means?

I understand why he cries for his people.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 am 

Lostspirit wrote:

Once again, Lostspirit, I totally agree with you....

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]