It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Dreaming of drones
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 pm 

i had a dream the other morning and i just figured out that i was at the house where i grew up, i was at the back outside and planes flying over and i saw this one drone coming in close, so i acted like i was trying to hide but i really wanted them to see me so they would come in closer so i could see the drone, it came in hovering right close and i saw it real good, it was like a triangle of fans facing down and kinda loud, i think they had electric motors and a single gas generator giving them electricity, it set down on the roof of the little room behind our house and i looked up and saw a woman standing on the drone and operating it with these levers that also served as handles to keep balance,i noticed she had red hair, i figured it had to do with a issue i have been keeping my eye on and how it is time to reclaim our spiritual power, it was strange that night after the dream i turned on the radio to here a woman who used to work in US gov. talking about her concern on the dysfuntional gov. and their talk of US drones in this land, she had a sense of humor about it and i appreciated that, solar collector priority,county maintained battery upkeep, and passive solar housing and greenhouse priority, led lighting, science has done some great things , and dont forget plastic sheeting ,it is awesome as long as it is kept out of sunlight and out of the ocean, dont mean to be bragging but i got a kick ass low cost building system thanks to the oil boyz=blue man?

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]