It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Why are they so afraid of ideas?
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm 

The last time I posted here my computer crashed. I took this as a sign that this site was off limits. But Brother Means always move me with his message and this last one saddened me. Because my ancestors have been in this country for so long and I have so many ethnic groups and yes even some Native American mothers in my past and 3-4 different religions and because I have been intimately involved in the three monotheistic religions I cannot help but think my experience is unique and therefor I do not fall into identity politics. Some politely call us "Heinz 57" and other haters call us mongrels but one thing I do know is that we need each other and those who foster hate against those people like brother Means and many others who are desperately trying to keep the fabric together are some very sorry and insecure people...as a kid we called them "bullies". This country is in a great need of learned, elder mothers and fathers who can communicate their experience and their wisdom to those who are so blinded and confused. I have been advised many times to find another hobby, and that I am blowing smoke in the wind and that I should not concern myself with things greater than myself or beyond my control. How sad that so many people feel powerless to share and made to feel they have nothing to contribute to the healing of this planet. I would like to believe that this ignorance that abounds in this nation is due to lack of education. so many are ready to give up out of frustration and I beg them not to as I still have faith that the world will correct itself and this monster of lies and distortion will consume itself and disappear. Will we always have justice...no...will we all love and respect each other...no will there ever be a time without war...no but we cannot just give up on the dream and as Brother Means has done for decades always speak the truth and fight for what you believe in.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]