It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Why the Pyramid does not change
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:03 pm 

I love listening to Brother Means. He always seems to relax me even though I do not always agree with all he says. I often wonder if the Earth wer referred to as Father or Grandfather Earth if the rape would stop or at least cause pause in the male psyche. Mostly men are programmed to destroy and build and destroy. The view for smaller, weaker entities are seen as something to be conquered. Because of the male ego appreciating the beauty of a small plant is not important just as the killing of an animal for sport somehow satifies the blood lust that many men carry in their genes. I am not faulting them but when societies began to rely on agriculture the role for hunting for the men stopped so this urge was displaced into other areas which now have almost destroyed our planet or been used in war. Without the use of physical labor to tire out the body the mind devises things unholy. Remember the old adage "idle hands are the devil's workshop." Men who do physical labor are usually more apt to be humble and more agreeable to community.

I would like to ask Brother Means what does the Bolivian constitution interpret as the role for human beings and how does this new way of thinking impact daily life for that country?

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]