It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:25 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Re: The Great Oyate Fish-In
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 pm 

This one(thermlin) was greatly pleased to see this post,not least because it brings to mind several 'established' members from the old site and who seem to have become less active since the revamp,
(in particular Enisiwaya , Morti ,Burt and Amanda - hi to u all)whose spirit helped to make this place such a welcoming environment to become a part of.Badly phrased but i hope the meaning is clear.

Barring an extreemly extraordinary rendition,(well,there's really no call for it these days...didja hear,Geronimo won),this one is unlikely to be in the neighbourhood of the lake on that day,being neither Dakota or Minnisotan(???),but will be casting a line and a prayer in thought. ENJOY
:D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The Great Oyate Fish-In [VIDEO]
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 am 

tanhansi Dakod.... i live way out in the country and use a air card which is slow as dial up and i can not watch the vids....do you have links to these subjects that you post so i can read about the events? pila

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm 

Hau Dakod,

Whatever happened on this? How did hunting season go?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 am 

Hau mitakuyepi...it is my thought only a wasicu would think to waste a perfectly good fish as evidence... indicative of their ever constant wasteful and greedy mindset. When the wasicu hunt and kill everything in this hemisphere like they did in the one they were gifted before they got here... where will they go then? americans are indeed like locusts too stupid to know when to stop consuming themselves out of extinction.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]