Post subject: Genocide: The Battle For Whiteclay
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 am 

The united snakes' gestapo is alive and well, 08-26-2012:

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2012/08/p ... ainst.html

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2012/08/w ... y-and.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Genocide: The Battle For Whiteclay
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:25 am 

“ My question to Nebraska is: 'Why do you hate us so much? Why do you allow liquid genocide to take place on our people?”

http://www.nativenewsnetwork.com/five-a ... sales.html

“A sober Indian is a dangerous Indian. We have to send a message to Nebraska and its citizens that we are not going to tolerate business as usual. This is the Women's Day of Peace but that peace will soon be over”.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 pm 

"White Clay lies on disputed land, merely 200 feet from the official reservation border and less than 3 miles from the center of Pine Ridge, South Dakota, the largest town on the reservation.

"Sale and possession of alcoholic beverages on the Pine Ridge is prohibited under tribal law. Except for a brief experiment with on-reservation liquor sales in the early 1970s, this prohibition has been in effect since the reservation lands were created.

"White Clay has four off-sale beer stores licensed by the State of Nebraska which sell the equivalent of 4.5 million 12-ounce cans of beer annually (12,500 cans per day), mostly to the Oglalas living on Pine Ridge."

http://dgrnewsservice.org/2012/08/26/wo ... hite-clay/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 am 

Alcohol is War on the Indian people.Alcohol is geneocide on Indians.We cannot detoxify alcohol.Sugar in the alcohol goes straight through our blood.I can't drink.It raises my blood sugar sky high.I have to watch the diabetes.My mother has type 1 diabetes and before my father died at 60 he was type 2.I am a small amount of Indian and I could only imagine what it would do to a full blood.Who do the police think they are? I couldn't be a police against my own people.I couldn't handle that.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm 

"If you plan to travel to Nebraska to stand up for what is right, be prepared to be treated like an animal."

http://sicangulakota.net/2012/08/28/if- ... /#comments

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:00 pm 

On the desk at work today I saw an article that said Alcohol is a worse drug than heroin or cocaine and what it does to you and how it effects everyone around you.My first husband is an alcoholic.When we were married he emotionally abused me and cheated on me.At a family get together he pulled down his pants in front of my family.I had a camera with me and took a picture of him showing his thang.It showed him how stupid he acted! But it didn't stop him from drinking. The end of our 22 year marriage was 5 minutes after my father died and he said he wanted a divorce and was going to give child support to our daughter.He was drunk then.He said he was mad at me for spending too much time with my father before he died.I had enough of him.Now,he is 60 years old and looks older than his 80 year old father.Drinking ruins everything.......Boy,is this United Snakes governmental departments back assward.When I saw that horse trailer I thought those protesters were treated like animals,also.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:52 pm 

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2012/08/d ... horse.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:09 pm 

lilac sent this to me and I wish to thank her. But as she noted "Go back to germany" is more than a bit outrageous and stupid when talking to the People, especially 92 year old Chief Oliver Red Cloud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oEarKQx ... =g-all-lgv

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:10 pm 

That "good ole boy" obviously wasn't paying attention during history class :!: But then what in the hell are they teaching in white schools. I think most of us know the answer to that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm 

I ran across a petition on Change.org regarding White Clay: http://www.change.org/petitions/preside ... ioux-tribe

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 am 

Lakota warriors and allies stand in unison against police tonight, Thursday night, Feb. 28, 2013. Oglala President Bryan Brewer, still in a wheelchair after his accident, was present to support the action against the liquor profiteers at the border of Lakota land.
As usual, police arrived in force to protect the abusive business practices of the bar owners in White Clay, Nebraska, at the border of Pine Ridge, South Dakota.
Frontline warriors said, "Remember these cops protect the right of the bar owners to sell alcohol not to protect the members of the community."
Will update when more information available.

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2013/02/f ... html#links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:20 pm 

VIDEO White Clay Round Dance Idle No More by Joey Feaster

"Video Unavailable
This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Well, this should teach us all not to trust facebook. They couldn't take the pictures away though nor the fact that it happened.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 pm 

Oglala Lakota Sioux "Count Coup" on Border Town Liquor Stores

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2013/03/o ... html#links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 am 

lilac wrote:
I ran across a petition on Change.org regarding White Clay: http://www.change.org/petitions/preside ... ioux-tribe

lilac, I clicked on this petition again just to see how many had signed. Petition is now closed with a grand total of............329. :oops: :cry: :evil:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm 

Activist arrested delivering complaint on White Clay liquor stores:

Jefferson, South Dakota
May 24, 2013
Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
Robert Batt, Chairman
301 Centennial Mall South
P.O. Box 95046
Lincoln, NE 68509-5046
Dear Commissioner Batt:
I am very concerned by what I witnessed last week in White Clay, Nebraska.
It occurred outside the Arrowhead Inn, one of four stores in that tiny village
licensed by the State of Nebraska to sell beer to the Oglala Lakota of the Pine
Ridge Indian Reservation. For about three weeks now, a group of people, led by
two Lakota women, have been camped on the Pine Ridge at the White Clay border.
Most of those sleeping at the camp are women and children. Their purpose is to
draw attention to the devastation caused to the Lakota people by the sale of alcohol
in White Clay.
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013, I saw Jason Schwarting, the owner of the
Arrowhead Inn, and his employee (who I believe is named “J.T.”) hand two
baseball bats and a long club-like stick to one of the men who frequents the streets
of White Clay, a man named Stanley Flying Hawk. Mr. Flying Hawk then gave
these weapons to other men from the streets of White Clay, one of whom goes by
the name “Reggi.”
Mr. Schwarting handed out these weapons after two young women from the
camp walked to Arrowhead Foods grocery store to purchase sodas. I was standing
just south of the “Welcome to Nebraska” sign. I heard Mr. Schwarting tell Mr.
Flying Hawk and the other men with bats to “get them.” He told them to “kick
their fucking asses.”
Others who saw Mr. Schwarting arm the men and heard him tell them to hurt
the women ran to the grocery store to protect them. They walked back to the camp
with the women to shield them from danger. The men with the bats followed the
women and their protectors back to the camp. Mr. Schwarting stood at the door of
his business and continued to egg on the men who were wielding the bats. I believe
that Mr. Schwarting intended to scare the people in the camp and to do them actual
physical harm.

I have serious concerns for the safety of the women and children at the camp
based on what I have personally witnessed. Please ask the Nebraska State Patrol to
investigate Mr. Schwarting's actions.
The following photograph of the men in White Clay carrying bats as they
followed the women back to the camp was posted to a Facebook page called
White
KKKlay Happening
. The man with the bat leading the group is Stanley Flying
Hawk.
Sincerely,
T.R. McKenzie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:56 pm 

Activist Arrested Prior to Press Conference Regarding Whiteclay Abuses

DGR News Service
Posted at Censored News

LINCOLN, Nebraska (May 24, 2013) – Activist T.R. McKenzie was arrested this morning prior to his scheduled appearance at a press conference at the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission. McKenzie was planning to speak about the most recent in a long history of documented code violations and human rights abuses committed by alcohol sellers in Whiteclay, Nebraska.
McKenzie was held for six hours at the Lancaster County Jail on charges of theft, criminal mischief, third degree assault, and terroristic threats, none of which have been documented or substantiated. He was released on bond the same day as his arrest. This arrest comes in the wake of several weeks of protests and encampments on the outskirts of Whiteclay.
“Most of those sleeping at the protest camp are women and children,” McKenzie said shortly after his release. “We are all working to draw attention to the devastation caused to the Lakota people by the sale of alcohol in Whiteclay.”
Whiteclay has a population of 14, yet 4 liquor stores in the town sell 12,500 cans of beer each day. It has been documented that the stores sell to bootleggers, intoxicated people, and minors, as well as routinely trade beer for sexual favors. The tiny, unincorporated town lies less than 300 feet from the border of the Pine Ridge Reservation, where the sale and consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
Arrested for Fighting Oppression
McKenzie has participated in a variety of protests against the activities of Whiteclay’s bar owners and alcohol distributors over the last year, most recently participating in a protest camp near Whiteclay on the Pine Ridge side of the border, named the “Zero Tolerance Camp” by its supporters.
Earlier today, McKenzie was placed under arrest by two “plain-clothes” officers who followed him into a public restroom upon his arrival at the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission building in Lincoln. Opposition to the activities of Whiteclay’s bar owners has been long-standing, but over the past few weeks, protest activity has seen a distinct increase following recent allegations that a bar owner by the name of Jason Schwarting provided individuals with baseball bats and instructed them intimidate and physically attack women at the Zero Tolerance Camp. McKenzie had been scheduled to read a statement at the press conference which included his testimony about this incident.
McKenzie’s court date has been set for June 6th, 2013.
For more information about human rights abuses in Whiteclay, visit www.shutdownwhiteclay.wordpress.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:58 pm 

Oglala President taken to jail by Nebraska lawmen, standing in solidarity at White Clay
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2013/06/o ... il-by.html
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2013/06/p ... ed-at.html

Check out the photos of the wasichu protecting the spreaders of chemical warfare:
http://ut4ps.tumblr.com/post/5329421418 ... lockaded-a

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 pm 

hau lostspirt what i find interesting is that 1200 miles away on indigenous lands that have also never sold alcohol i hear the exact same arguments coming out of the mouths of colonized indigenous people about putting selling alcohol up for a vote, and when the colonial councils say up for vote what they really mean is the 51 percent majority of the 10 percent who do choose to "vote" in the american system. i do not think that it is coincidence that i hear the exact same arguments 1200 miles apart and upon two different indigenous lands.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:57 pm 

ghostwarrior wrote:
hau lostspirt what i find interesting is that 1200 miles away on indigenous lands that have also never sold alcohol i hear the exact same arguments coming out of the mouths of colonized indigenous people about putting selling alcohol up for a vote, and when the colonial councils say up for vote what they really mean is the 51 percent majority of the 10 percent who do choose to "vote" in the american system. i do not think that it is coincidence that i hear the exact same arguments 1200 miles apart and upon two different indigenous lands.

hau ghostwarrior, what I find interesting with your statement is you didn't mention which direction the 1,200 miles was in. Was it both in the east and west or the north and south or all of the above? At least, from what I've been reading, your colonial government president has taken a stand against the chemical genocide.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 pm 

hau lostspirit i do not speak to the issues of other nations and peoples they have their own people to do that so it is interesting that you would ask me such a question

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next