It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: The leak
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 am 

http://www.bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2011/ ... ge-of.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The leak
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm 

I used to work in a lumber yard as a lawn and garden manager in Atlanta years ago. I caught the assistant manager stealing.I went to the owner of the lumber yard, which him and his family owned the business since the 1890's.The owner started an investigation of the thievery in all of his stores.I didn't know it was going to cause such turmoil with everything.He found all kinds of thievery and everything else you could imagine.It became a bad snowballing effect and the owner lost all of his chains across the southeast and he couldn't handle it all and wound up in a mental institution.Well,to make a long story short,the owner's right hand lady was giving all of the companies secrets to Home Depot and she got found out about at all of those investigations.You see that lumber yard I worked for is what Home Depot and Lowes are based on.Home Depot started in Atlanta.I woudn't put it past Lowes and Home Depot to be right along with the crooked dealings with getting illegal wood.I feel bad for what happened to the owner of the lumber yard until this day.I certainly didn't want that to happen to him.He was a good man.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 pm 

Hacked e-mails reveal Mexico manipulating climate change facts, destroying Indian sacred lands:

"The University of Arizona has taken a lead in the militarization of Indigenous border lands, by designing drones and offering courses that target people of color on the border. Further the University of Arizona has taken the lead in the destruction of Native sacred lands in Arizona, including placing telescopes on sacred Mount Graham over the objection of Apaches and other Native Americans. Further the university has engaged in global spying of activists in its global cyber spy program and partnered with both Homeland Security and the US Border Patrol in its programs."

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2012/02/h ... exico.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 pm 

Hau 'kola.
It's winter still.buffalo's charge.Still it snows.
Stay warm.Waka'an Tanka

Emergency Survival tip.Temp shelter.
Find largest snow bank .
Dig in UPWARDS at shallow angle .Hollow out cave.Poke upwards ventilation.Wait for better weather. (snow insulates)

Mitakuye Oyasin

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm 

From comments:

Most famous political prisoner? Not by far. Try Leonard Peltier. Convicted in 1977, but the FBI admitted to framing him. Yet, SCOTUS refuses to let him out. There's no credible evidence he did it.

His biggest known crime: being Native American. If Sharpton and Jackson really cared about racism issues, they would have been, and still be, all over this.Same for the NAACP which is supposed to be about people of color, not just blacks.

Let's see Leonard get justice. At the least, he deserves a new and fair trial. One where faked evidence isn't admitted.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/li ... s-20130301

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... stpopular5

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 am 

Quote:
Let's see Leonard get justice. At the least, he deserves a new and fair trial. One where faked evidence isn't admitted.

Why should Leonard have to go through the circus of a trial again? The man has served over 36 years in hellholes across the continent. Why won't Obama grant him clemency; it's the least he can do considering Leonard's innocence (which Obama, I'm sure, is fully aware of). As for Sharpton and Jackson, they would probably be serving time if not for the NAACP which is prejudiced against anyone who is not black. Also they probably have a "connection" with Obama.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]