It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Eugenics
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:37 pm 

It is rare that we see any actions for past atrocities. Atleast someone has tried to make these programs of the 70's and the government behind them accountable.

http://news.yahoo.com/nc-works-compensa ... 10589.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Eugenics
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:57 am 

I'm totally dumbed...This new regards America..not Josep Mengele on Auschwitz....Incredible!..Here in Europe there is a complete 'cover up' about this kind of news...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 am 

Considering the scope of the Eugenics programs in America NC is small taters in the overall program. But I will take a small tater if it sheds the light of truth on a very horrendous time that is for the most part denied to even have occured.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:31 pm 

This procedure began in back in the 1930's under the Rosevelt administration. This policy was praised by adolph hitler. This is just the tip of the iceberg. A person rarely hears of the medical experiements done on minorities over the last 80 years. We know about the syphlyis experienments done, but I wonder how many others there were. I get worried whenever any government acts for the "greater good" of its citizens. Peple of all races are nothing but lab rats, here in america. If one were to read the monthly analylsis of their water supply, they will see how much lead, mercury and other known toxic heavy metals are in the water, with acceptable levels of these items. We have the gentticly altered crops, fish, as well as livestock. Then there are the chemicals and growth hormones in the animal feed. Is it any wonder why this nation has had such a drastic increase of cancers and birth defects, compared to what the reates were 40 years ago.

I can remember a time when american students had the highest ranks in the world in science and math. Today america rands near 30 in the world. The government seems to have had a massive failure in its various experienments. All of it is because of chasing the dollar and wanting an easier way of life. America had lost both its power economicly as well as political standing in the world. All of it is because of chasing the dollar and wanting an easier way of life. How iconic is that?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:06 pm 

Eugenics is cruel and dangerous. "Playing God" is morally wrong.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:49 pm 

Eastern New England and Vermont as well.

http://www.abenakination.org/eugenics.html

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]