It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: A lucky nation: A fortunate nation found with no known prior
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm 

While reading this article I gained even more hope for all of the First Nations here, the possibility of true freedom. If only we can get a regime change and we can get Brazils government here.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110621/ap_ ... -container

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A lucky nation: A fortunate nation found with no known prior
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 pm 

I like the concept Flip but I have to disagree with its practicality in America. I'm not saying it’s not a right but I'm saying it’s not possible due to present political atmosphere. There will never be a regime change vast enough in America to start doing what is responsible.

The fundamental differences lay in the culture of the conquerors. While it was always the intention of the Portuguese and Spanish to merely subjugate cultures and or keep them under a cultural boot, Anglo-Saxon culture is both brutal and savage. Anglo-Saxon culture survives off of extermination. There has never been a doubt that the goal of Anglo-Saxon culture was to exterminate the indigenous man with all his might. Unlike Latin culture which thrived off of mixing in with the indigenous and using a racially based caste system. People who arrived from Germanic cultures: The British, Dutch, and Germans have not only historically but still to this modern era thwart and harass indigenous cultures to the point of extinction. I’m pretty sure something is going on where the indigenous are being infertilized as we speak.

The only thing that slowed this ruthless process of eliminating cultures is the cold war; Soviet Russia repeatedly aired America's dirty laundry: segregation, high prison population, mistreatment of minorities including natives, and hypocrisy in its domestic and foreign policies. There is not doubt in my mind the only regime change that could adequately help the Natives in Anglo-Saxon America is the complete and utter self-destruction of western civilization. Then and only then will there be peace and the ability to resume cultures.

I'm not a pessimist but the men who sleep at top refuse to allow any culture progress in this country. They want to privatize education, eliminate the EPA, and deregulate just about every ruthless and barbaric corporation "civilization" has to offer.

I don't know, this is just my opinion, and I remain skeptical of even Latin America. Just a year or two ago Peru tried to eliminate native groups which help to form the majority of Peru’s population. I have my doubts that any of these colonial governments will ever do what’s right and maintain peace with the people.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]