It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: capatalism / communism discussion
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 pm 

being a building sub contractor for several years i experienced the saga of having employees and knowing the responsibility it carried. the building trade has great appreciation for experienced help more so than some other trades in my opinion. a experienced builder can accomplish three times what the unexperiened can. and attitude of each individual as well with proper planning and other factors to include as well. being in the employer position in that trade gave me thought to study the capitalist/communist paradigm. the issue is one of experience and attitude with each individual. here in NC to get a contractors license you dont have to know jack squat about building a house as long as you can figure the cost. that has created a pain in the ass for us sub contractors and huge county inspection departments. the best contractor i ever built for could not even drive a nail but he let me figure the material so i did not run out and he had a carphone in his Mercedes. i think about cell towers now and that issue if the people built them and the old people and all, the price is coming down on them and i get my wifi signal coming right in the house for free from some neighbor around here, any comments?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: capatalism / communism discussion
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 am 

pahanna,

I have read and reread your post and am at a bit of a loss. While I understand the capitalist part, where is the communism?

On another note anything 'free' in a capitalist society is rarely that. While you may get free wifi from your neighbor you will subject yourself to spying. Google has already been charged with that and were fined about three seconds worth of profit. Then you have the people making the cameras and other spy bullshit pushing for more and more infringement.

After installing the cameras in 'capitalist' England they then went to 'communist' China and sold an even more infringing system to them. In one article I read one company had sold China a tank like vehicle (there was a picture of the vehicle) that could dive down any street and capture any internet usage whether it was on a direct line or wireless. So really, what is the difference between the two? Both want to know everything you see, hear or feel. Shades of 1984 where Orwell described our future (facebook anyone?).

I have asked admin. for permission to post a speech Russell Means gave but have not heard anything back from them. I now wonder if there are any L/D/N left on this forum but I will send it to you in a PM.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:01 pm 

Lostspirit thanks for your reply, i dont claim to have mentaly figured out the political situation, however thru looking back in history with much less stuff and knowing the U S Constitution states the health wealth and security is to be in the peoples hands i study the situation and ask for input, i can envision someone going to the car plant and working to own a car or renting them, and i can envision a national car co. to keep down the price of parts, and incentive for improvement can be implemented in a communist as well as capitalist system, bottom line i think we have been fed some bullshit and i do mean fed and like one elder said, we got to think our way out of this mess, compost for building up soil should have more value than a gal. of gas in my opinion, stuff like that

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:11 pm 

Quote:
I now wonder if there are any L/D/N left on this forum

I wonder if L/D/N prefer not to post on this site due to Big Motherfu****." He's everywhere http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdEE6qUm060&feature=fvsr

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 pm 

lilac you have a point, but at my age and past experiences its best to put the pressure on a lunatic and it is good to speak to counter any disinfo they might throw, i have been up to my ears in it and it feels good to put thunder on bad vibes and think out loud about the return of a civil way of life that makes people happy, one of my mentors thoughts was to respond with benign neglect as he called it but i think strategic awareness with a strike to strike again policy that is generally luminous can still garner spiritual help

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 pm 

Quote:
i have been up to my ears in it and it feels good to put thunder on bad vibes and think out loud about the return of a civil way of life that makes people happy

Me too, but I can understand why some people would prefer to put their thoughts and words directly in ears of those they can trust absolutely. Being a white person speaking out against this present society isn't as dangerous as having native blood and doing the same.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 pm 

that is true, they have feds all over the place

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:27 pm 

lilac, i got a facebook posting from the Catawba Nation where they are hiring a environmental position,but it requires a college degree, more fed stuff and they have to follow county building code which is a nightmare these days, i thought maybe it was me cause i am not a Mason but other people said no including my old friend that is a architect, he said it is a publishing racket anymore, well i am going to shut up lilac before them feds come after me and try to be a good whiteboy

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 pm 

pahanna wrote:
Lostspirit thanks for your reply, i dont claim to have mentaly figured out the political situation, however thru looking back in history with much less stuff and knowing the U S Constitution states the health wealth and security is to be in the peoples hands i study the situation and ask for input, i can envision someone going to the car plant and working to own a car or renting them, and i can envision a national car co. to keep down the price of parts, and incentive for improvement can be implemented in a communist as well as capitalist system, bottom line i think we have been fed some bullshit and i do mean fed and like one elder said, we got to think our way out of this mess, compost for building up soil should have more value than a gal. of gas in my opinion, stuff like that

pahanna, I grew up in an era where everything was 'communist.' This was communist, he was a communist, they were communist and if you looked under your bed there was one there also. Have you noticed that when anyone disagrees with u.s. policy they are communist (or now the dreaded Muslim terrorist)? In south amerika when anything gets nationalized because its people are tired of getting ripped off by u.s. companies; well, by god they are 'communist.' South amerikans that fight against the outside people coming in, stealing their land and the enslaving them to harvest non traditional crops such as coffee are deemed 'communist.'

Some days I feel that we have already lost the second Civil War with those of the ruling class wanting us to step back in time where the only one with rights were the ruling white (european) elite. The south got people to fight for it, in part, because there just might be a chance, a slim as it may be, to someday own slaves and be really rich. Today that same principle is at work whereby you too may be rich and you don't want any limits on you can do when you are rich.

On my maternal side my great grandfather and his son fought for Texas. Both were lucky enough to come back home.....to abysmal poverty. I have read that just before the end of the war Lincoln met with Sherman and Grant and told them "I'd let them down easy boys, let them down easy." Then as you have noted before look at what that 'good' Democrat Johnson did with 'reconstruction.'

I too am for a more civil society but I do not believe either party will ever deliver on that. That is why I am attracted to the Occupy movement. We have to start with something new.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 pm 

Quote:
well i am going to shut up lilac before them feds come after me and try to be a good whiteboy

Hau pahanna, from personal experience, all I can say is this is no joke!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 am 

lilac stay away from the chickenshit fukers,they will get ya in trouble
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANTSHIivRY

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 pm 

I know I haven't been on here much lately but it is spooky that no Lakotas haven't been here at all.Someone seems to be really watching them.I hope it isn't bad.I hope they are alright.It is weird but I have been leery about speaking my mind on here lately,too.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:54 pm 

Quote:
It is weird but I have been leery about speaking my mind on here lately,too

Jennifer, I think your intuition may be right on. I would be careful of who you email with also (and what you write in your emails)....."paranoia runs deep, into your life it will creep." In these times you have to be so careful. "They" twist things (Up until recently I would "laugh" when someone was paranoid; thought it was funny. Not anymore).
Probably best not to reply. I too have deep respect for the L/D/N and believe their numbers are strong spiritually. I will support the L/D/N because not to do this would put me in the same "boat" as those I detest.
Quote:
To walk the Red Road is to know sacrifice, suffering.....
To walk the Red Road is to know you will one day cross to the Spirit World and you will not be afraid.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2fhKCWRTBE

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 am 

Lostspirit, i did not answer your queston, where is the communism. It is in the highway and road system that has been built. It is also in the county and tribal functions that provide services to the people. My point in this discussion is to clarify this communist/capitalist paradigm in this new age.Granted i am on the ruling class shit list because a UFO showed up and scared the shit out of them and they been badmouthing me ever since, and before when i got involved in the herbal medicine movement and before that when i would not get involved in the cocaine for guns issue.This capitalist/communist issue is behind every political front to one side oe the other and to me there is a balance that was tribally maintained and is now being manipulated with psycobabble that keeps people confused. I read where a Cherokee medicine man saw what what was coming and he told the people to get rid of evrything the whiteman brought including cats. I am stopping here for comment.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 am 

Quote:
I read where a Cherokee medicine man saw what what was coming and he told the people to get rid of evrything the whiteman brought including cats.

I would give up a lot, pahanna, but I will not ever give up my cats!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 am 

here we sit lilac purrrrr if i was a fatcat i would come see you in my jet, you know it is wierd cause i know people are watching what i am writing before i post it , yippity yap 007 4 10 over

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 am 

Is dogs included in that plan? I got 3..My dogs are on the government shit list. Dogs are considered sacred by Indians.Maybe we need to get rid of the white mans stuff and start over from the basics.We would be happier and healthier.Jennifer

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:38 am 

Jennifer i am just stating the history i read which helps to understand todays issues. Cats were not here and dogs were is my understanding.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 am 

Hey,Pahanna How u b? I forgot to put LOL on what I wrote about the dogs.

Last edited by Craig on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:10 pm 

This video sums it all up www.youtube.com/watch?v=koY6kXhQDQo

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next