It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Gobbledegook/Amerika's False Gods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:37 pm 

I found this person's views on political systems interesting: http://www.tcitb.com/chapter10.htm
I do not consider myself a member of any party in amerika; that's why I don't vote and will never vote in this current society. I consider myself a citizen of the ROL; and I believe that someday Russell Mean's vision will come to pass.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Gobbledegook/Amerika's False Gods
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:31 pm 

Today I had the unpleasant and humiliating experience of calling a local church for a gas card (what good is my car w/o gas) and was denied because they gave me a food card five months ago while I was waiting for my EBT card to arrive (I unfortunately live in a community where they won't hire me even though I have the skills to perform many jobs). My point in all this is to protest these organizations who support politicians who waste money on frivolous things rather than take that money and use it to feed, shelter, clothe, and take care of its citizens, who because of the economy, are unable to find work. I am willing to work but because of Obama and his cronies I am almost homeless and the car I drive is falling apart. I blame this on the buffalo soldier and his frivolous wife: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 ... ostpopular

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Gobbledegook/Amerika's False Gods
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 am 

I'm reading about John Kerry; Obama's nominee for Secretary of State. Why don't they put someone in that position who really knows what it is to struggle; must be nice to come from that kind of money and then a rich wife to boot:
Quote:
Kerry is the child of Richard Kerry (1915–2000), a Foreign Service Officer and an attorney for the Bureau of United Nations Affairs, and Rosemary Isabel (Forbes) Kerry (1913–2002), a World War II nurse and member of the wealthy Forbes family. Rosemary was born in Paris, France, to American parents. Kerry has three siblings: two sisters, Diana (born in 1947) and Margerie (aka Peggy; born in 1941), and a brother, Cameron Kerry (born in 1950), Cameron Kerry is the General Counsel of the US Department of Commerce.[4] One of Kerry's maternal great-great-grandfathers was Robert Charles Winthrop, the 22nd Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. The first governor of Massachusetts Bay Colony John Winthrop is a direct Kerry forbear.[5]

Kerry was raised as a Roman Catholic by his Catholic father and Episcopalian mother.[6] As a child, Kerry served as an altar boy. Although the extended family enjoyed a great fortune, Kerry's parents themselves were upper-middle class; a wealthy great aunt paid for Kerry to attend elite schools in Europe and New England. Kerry spent his summers at the Forbes family estate in Brittany, and there, he enjoyed a more opulent lifestyle than he had previously known in Massachusetts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kerry

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]