It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Economic System Based on Matriarchy
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:34 am 

I'm pursuing an undergraduate degree in economics at the University of Texas at Tyler. I'm dismayed at most of what I'm required to learn; much of it is nonsense, and the rest seems terribly dysfunctional. It's clear that the current global economic system, which follows these rules, is facing imminent collapse. I believe Dr. Means is correct that a radical shift in thinking is necessary in order to avoid merely reconstituting the same flawed policies with the same criminals in charge. I'm a believer in the concept of matriarchy, especially if there is a chance to gain a foothold and create a replicable, teachable system. I have listened to Dr. Means' lectures several times. I want to learn more, and I'm trying to reorient my thinking. I realize there isn't a "book" version of matriarchy to study, that it is a world view and a way of life. I have so many questions, and I believe the Lakotah have many answers.

We must work towards reestablishing a sustainable economic order, or another failed one will be imposed upon us. In order to become the new paradigm, matriarchy must answer the Five Fundamental Questions of Economics:

What to produce?
How shall resources be rendered?
When will production take place?
Who among us will do what?
Who receives what?

I want to work with whoever is out there and whoever has the knowledge. I'd be willing to travel if necessary. I am 100% deadly serious.

Please post a reply with your contact information if interested. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]